Truth be told... Pesseiro Has to Go!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Penarity
Egg
Egg
Truth be told... Pesseiro Has to Go!

Post by Penarity »

He tried, but Nigeria won't achieve anything with him in charge. We must thank him for getting us this far, but he has to go.
There is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Truth be told... Pesseiro Has to Go!

Post by Kabalega »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That didn’t take long. :lol: :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Penarity wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:44 pm He tried, but Nigeria won't achieve anything with him in charge. We must thank him for getting us this far, but he has to go.
Agreed. We won't qualify for the World Cup with his tactics
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This gutless piece of sh#t had a whole 45 mins to MAKE SUBS AND TWEAK HIS PATHETIC SIT BACK formation but did nothing with all the pressure we were under...stuck to his weak #$% game plan of pack the bus and insha Allah a win.

Very embarrassing display of football and probably the worst final I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

Peseiro can fock off to Zamalek or whichever team want him, thanks for the silver medal...get in a new coach and start bedding in new players ASAP.
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

For much of the tournament, the team played way below their potential. What tactics did he implement today? He expects the team to sit back all game? C'mon... Nigeria threw this cup away. The boys were severely under-coached making the team play below expected/known capability. For much of this match, one could not but cringe as the SE made the Ivoriens look so good. Oh well! Another AFCON bites the dust. The SE played to (poor) instructions, but we must commend the boys. Congrats to the Ivoriens... they deserved it more.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:56 pm This gutless piece of sh#t had a whole 45 mins to MAKE SUBS AND TWEAK HIS PATHETIC SIT BACK formation but did nothing with all the pressure we were under...stuck to his weak #$% game plan of pack the bus and insha Allah a win.

Very embarrassing display of football and probably the worst final I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

Peseiro can fock off to Zamalek or whichever team want him, thanks for the silver medal...get in a new coach and start bedding in new players ASAP.
I said the exact same thing after the South Africa match but I was abused by the clowns on this forum who know NOTHING about football.

They said "If it ain't broke......"

Only a fool will wait until a plane crashes to do the necessary maintenance to AVOID THE CRASH.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The players wanted to win but the coach h didn't help them. If Peseiro was coaching Ivory coast. Nigeria will beat Ivory coast. We need a new coach. But they will bring him back. Hopefully he goes to Zamalek.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:56 pm This gutless piece of sh#t had a whole 45 mins to MAKE SUBS AND TWEAK HIS PATHETIC SIT BACK formation but did nothing with all the pressure we were under...stuck to his weak #$% game plan of pack the bus and insha Allah a win.

I said the exact same thing after the South Africa match but I was abused by the clowns on this forum who know NOTHING about football.

They said "If it ain't broke......"

Only a fool will wait until a plane crashes to do the necessary maintenance to AVOID THE CRASH.
Less than a week ago you were singing his praises the most. Laughable.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Playing two men midfield got to stop.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:09 pm Playing two men midfield got to stop.
I've been saying that since Rohr.

Biggest single problem with SE over the past 2 or 3 years.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If Peseiro wants to stay. He can't be fired until after world cup 2026. If they fire him. The NFF will owe him 2 years of salary. That is the kind of contract they signed. The same fools wanted to give him a contract extension after the group stages.

Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:12 pm If Peseiro wants to stay. He can't be fired until after world cup 2026. If they fire him. The NFF will owe him 2 years of salary. That is the kind of contract they signed. The same fools wanted to give him a contract extension after the group stages.
I wonder why Nigeria has very dumb people at the helm of almost every facet of our affairs. Why? While this loss was self-instilled, I do not feel sad about it. The only painful thing about it is that the Ivorien team was not special in any way -- the SE coaching made them look great!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Some of you people.
Anyway I hope Coach P leaves.
Good luck with your next messiah
bunda
Egg
Egg

Post by bunda »

this Ivorian team is average at best !!
we made them look better than they really are
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

Penarity wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:38 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:12 pm If Peseiro wants to stay. He can't be fired until after world cup 2026. If they fire him. The NFF will owe him 2 years of salary. That is the kind of contract they signed. The same fools wanted to give him a contract extension after the group stages.
I wonder why Nigeria has very dumb people at the helm of almost every facet of our affairs. Why? While this loss was self-instilled, I do not feel sad about it. The only painful thing about it is that the Ivorien team was not special in any way -- the SE coaching made them look great!
[/quotes
As a nation, naija has under achieved, 8 finals won 3, lost 5
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

Penarity wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:38 pm
[/quotes
As a nation, naija has under achieved, 8 finals won 3, lost 5
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

We threw the cup away to an average Ivorien team!