SE from the Point of View of Angola's Strengths and Weaknesses

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE from the Point of View of Angola's Strengths and Weaknesses

Post by mcal »

waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:11 am
Bell wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:30 am
mcal wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:14 pm ...and folks still riveted and fixated with formation.
Just give me best, fit, and good 11 players.
They are not kindergartners, they know their roles, and have played the game many times before.
They understand the task at hand...win!

THANK YOU, SIR, I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH FORMATIONS EITHER

As you said, just give me the best (appropriate 11) and let their movement be dictated by the flow of the ball. Let the players play mostly instinctively instead of having their brains clottered with numerical permutations. I'm aware of no match won by a formation.
Bell
Even if the best 11 are all strikers? How are you deciding on “best”? What qualifies as “appropriate”?
...national election? :biggrin: :biggrin:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE from the Point of View of Angola's Strengths and Weaknesses

Post by anointed »

The central midfield came to haunt us eventually. Interesting that some of you folks sarcastically tried to redefine what central midfield is.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe