“It is the turn of the North” – Shameful! Super Eagles coach selection marred by regional politics

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: “It is the turn of the North” – Shameful! Super Eagles coach selection marred by regional politics

Post by Lolly »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:16 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:06 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:58 pm If we must insist of a local coach, then they have a point.
No they don't. You people wonder why Nigeria is not developing.
See person discriminating against a white man saying it is the turn of a local coach, complaining about the North insisting it is their turn too. :lol:
I will take Jurgen Klopp. I don't want failed journey man mercenary coaches just because they are white.
What’s the difference between a journeyman white man and a journeyman black man? Please help me.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: “It is the turn of the North” – Shameful! Super Eagles coach selection marred by regional politics

Post by bret- hart »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:21 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:13 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:58 pm If we must insist of a local coach, then they have a point.
Will you shut up there. Who are the ones pushing themselves into positions they are least qualified for??? :curse: :veryangry:
Biko, don’t you ever respond to my post in this manner. Gutter boy who lacks home training. No be your fault.
Answer my question. Who are the ones who insist on getting positions they are least qualified for from the presidency down? Why would any logical person zone the coaching positions of our football based on ethic and religious sentiment. Of course it is clowns like you who support the useless demonic APC government that have brought nothing but misery on Nigerians. Home training? Says the guy who will willingly vote for Satan as long as his own personal needs are being met. :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Nigerians from all zones have been responsible for our underdevelopment.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:19 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:10 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:14 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:23 pm It won't shock me if this is true. It is probably one of the reasons why some are pushing for a foreign coach. The tribal division and inferiority complex is the driving force behind the WOWO movement. They will even force a Northern coach that is not good enough to be the U20 coach and SE assistant. The politicians know how to divide society while they loot and they have collaborators on this site.
Obuh and Aigbogun are not from the North. Enough of all this tribalism.
I am talking about Laden Bosso and Salisu. Salisu was in caught red handed taken bribe. They still brought him back. I don't care what region or country you are from. Discrimination is wrong. That zoning crap won't work in football. It is the ultimate merit based sport.
But you are the loudest here calling for the “zoning” of the position to a local coach notwithstanding their ability to deliver. So why are you complaining when those who have been discriminated against insist it is their turn now?

Yo complain about Salisu’s crime. And I agree with you. But I hope you are aware that there are people calling for Siasia who was caught in a match fixing scandal to be coach again. Or the crime of a Northerner carries more weight than that of a Southerner?
No I am calling for the zoning away from failed journey men mercenary coaches.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:23 pm
See person discriminating against a white man saying it is the turn of a local coach, complaining about the North insisting it is their turn too. :lol:
I will take Jurgen Klopp. I don't want failed journey man mercenary coaches just because they are white.
What’s the difference between a journeyman white man and a journeyman black man? Please help me.
One has melanin. The other is seen as the Messiah by Nigerians with inferiority complex.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:39 pm
One has melanin. The other is seen as the Messiah by Nigerians with inferiority complex.
You don’t get it. Journeyman na journeyman. No be by colour.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

BTW let's not forget that it was Peseiro that caused the mess we are currently facing. Well the NFF should shoulder the majority of the blame. Instead delusional Nigerians are busy calling Finidi a terrible coach. Calling for the appointment of any foreign coach. No talk about tactics. Will the coach be a good fit and etc. No discussion about the long term goals.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:43 pm
There is a difference. There is no such thing as a journey man w black coach. I will give you a challenge. Google and post one in this thread. Black coaches rarely get opportunities in Europe. When they do, they rarely get more than one opportunity. Black coaches are also been discriminated against in Africa. But I am happy to see the success of the Senegal coach

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Yeah, they can force a mediocre criminal like Salisu down our throats cause it's "the turn of the North", circus dwelling clowns.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:50 pm
There is a difference. There is no such thing as a journey man w black coach. I will give you a challenge. Google and post one in this thread. Black coaches rarely get opportunities in Europe. When they do, they rarely get more than one opportunity. Black coaches are also been discriminated against in Africa. But I am happy to see the success of the Senegal coach
You don’t know the meaning of journeyman.
journeyman
noun [ C ]
UK /ˈdʒɜː.ni.mən/ US /ˈdʒɝː.ni.mən/

any worker who produces good but not excellent work

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:09 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:50 pm

You don’t know the meaning of journeyman.
journeyman
noun [ C ]
UK /ˈdʒɜː.ni.mən/ US /ˈdʒɝː.ni.mən/

any worker who produces good but not excellent work
I said failed journey man mercenary coach. The key word is failed. Coaches that can only get jobs from corrupt NFF. Do you think Germany will ever hire Rohr or France wkl ever hire Renard?
Look at the CV of Peseiro.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Peseiro can never get a job in Portugal. Even Venezuela died him. There are still many on this site that want them to bring Peseiro back.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Will you shut up there. Who are the ones pushing themselves into positions they are least qualified for??? :curse: :veryangry:
Biko, don’t you ever respond to my post in this manner. Gutter boy who lacks home training. No be your fault.
hush you G.A.L , he has a point . This is the rubbish that you like , you have zero rights to tell anyone not to reply to your pathetic hateful comments .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:26 pm
Answer my question. Who are the ones who insist on getting positions they are least qualified for from the presidency down? Why would any logical person zone the coaching positions of our football based on ethic and religious sentiment. Of course it is clowns like you who support the useless demonic APC government that have brought nothing but misery on Nigerians. Home training? Says the guy who will willingly vote for Satan as long as his own personal needs are being met. :roll:
do not pay attention to the enemy of progress who benefitted financially under Buhari and APC. This same GAL had a member of his household work for Buhari's admin, he even celebrated it here on rant and rave
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

For once you are right.
Football ability/IQ/leadership is not somehow limited to the South alone.
People turn blind eye to discrimination when it does not affect them.
We don't want West Africa engulfed in another war. Nigerians should put her house in order; no one wants a spillover effect.
Equity and fairness should be the order of the day.
If the South is not okay to be ruled in perpetuity by the majority and they wish for rotation, why limit it to leadership alone.
Every corner of Nigeria should feel a sense of ownership in the SE. SE is not just for the Yoruba, Bini and the Igbo.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:29 pm Yeah, they can force a mediocre criminal like Salisu down our throats cause it's "the turn of the North", circus dwelling clowns.

Dude, what difference does it make. Status quo is obviously working well, why change?
Rotate everything.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:06 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:26 pm
do not pay attention to the enemy of progress who benefitted financially under Buhari and APC. This same GAL had a member of his household work for Buhari's admin, he even celebrated it here on rant and rave
You are the one complaining.
Nigeria is the richest country in Africa and it is working well for the likes of Lolly, the ones that reside in Nigeria.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am now starting to understand the WOWO movement. It looked nonesensical to me. If a Northerner is good. The scouts will find him. He will play. Coaches want to win and will play the best. Northern football state FAs can do more develop grassroot football. The Gombe FA member just said they have to do more to encourage girls participation in football. But to say you are zoning, you are nuts. Football is the ultimate merit sport. Coaches want to win. Players want to win. They will not respect you if you chose someone because of zoning. And based on merit, the likes of Sanusi, Yusuf, Sadiq Umar are playing in the team.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:23 pm It won't shock me if this is true. It is probably one of the reasons why some are pushing for a foreign coach. The tribal division and inferiority complex is the driving force behind the WOWO movement. They will even force a Northern coach that is not good enough to be the U20 coach and SE assistant. The politicians know how to divide society while they loot and they have collaborators on this site.
I am talking about Laden Bosso and Salisu. Salisu was in caught red handed taken bribe. They still brought him back. I don't care what region or country you are from. Discrimination is wrong. That zoning crap won't work in football. It is the ultimate merit based sport.
But you are the loudest here calling for the “zoning” of the position to a local coach notwithstanding their ability to deliver. So why are you complaining when those who have been discriminated against insist it is their turn now?

Yo complain about Salisu’s crime. And I agree with you. But I hope you are aware that there are people calling for Siasia who was caught in a match fixing scandal to be coach again. Or the crime of a Northerner carries more weight than that of a Southerner?
Lolly

There is nothing wrong in asking for Nigeria to be coached by Nigerians. Similar restrictions exist worldwide. What is abhorrent in Nigeria is insisting that foreign manager is hired to coach Nigeria and preventing Nigerians from coaching their own national team. That is repulsive.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

We don’t want foreign born players, we don’t want foreign born coaches, we don’t want Northern players, we don’t want Northern coaches. What do you really want?

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:01 pm

Lolly

There is nothing wrong in asking for Nigeria to be coached by Nigerians. Similar restrictions exist worldwide. What is abhorrent in Nigeria is insisting that foreign manager is hired to coach Nigeria and preventing Nigerians from coaching their own national team. That is repulsive.
There is nothing wrong with employing foreigners if they are good. While it is wrong to exclude Nigerians, it is also wrong to exclude “white” men. That is racism, nothing else.

We live in a world where people employ the best candidates wherever they come from. Some of us have been employed by the “white” man ahead of other white men. I just can’t support discrimination by colour or place of birth. It is primitive and shouldn’t be found in any civilised world.

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:21 pm We don’t want foreign born players, we don’t want foreign born coaches, we don’t want Northern players, we don’t want Northern coaches. What do you really want?

They want you to miraculously grow a functional brain.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:31 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:01 pm

Lolly

There is nothing wrong with employing foreigners if they are good. While it is wrong to exclude Nigerians, it is also wrong to exclude “white” men. That is racism, nothing else.

We live in a world where people employ the best candidates wherever they come from. Some of us have been employed by the “white” man ahead of other white men. I just can’t support discrimination by colour or place of birth. It is primitive and shouldn’t be found in any civilised world.
Lolly,

While I do not advocate excluding White coaches that are clearly better, it is unforgiveable to exclude locals from jobs in their own country.

However, let me point out to you that there are certain jobs all over the world that foreigners are expressly excluded from. That is not new. However, football is not and should not be one of those jobs. Football is not that important nor is it a security risk.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics