What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:05 pm There is no such thing as "NHS tax" (I can tell you do not live in England).

The cost of living is high in London. £1 million (which is chicken change to an elite professional footballer) would buy a 6 bedroom detached house in the Manchester suburbs. That would not even buy a 1 bedroom flat in the best New York neighbourhoods.
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:27 pm What the tax rate once you include the NHS tax?

The cost of living is also high in the UK.
he lives in the middle of America. Tax don finish them for that country :lol: :lol:

The likes of Haaland and De Bruyne should leave England and move to Saudi. Tax is too high for them. :lol: No wonder Osimhen actually hates these people. They know what they are doing.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

wiseone wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:05 pm There is no such thing as "NHS tax" (I can tell you do not live in England).

The cost of living is high in London. £1 million (which is chicken change to an elite professional footballer) would buy a 6 bedroom detached house in the Manchester suburbs. That would not even buy a 1 bedroom flat in the best New York neighbourhoods.
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:27 pm What the tax rate once you include the NHS tax?

So what would £1m buy you in the best central London neighbourhoods?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lolly wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:08 pm

Only Arabs live in Mayfair and Kensington, footballers live on the outskirts because that way they get space along with their property.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:18 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:08 pm

Only Arabs live in Mayfair and Kensington, footballers live on the outskirts because that way they get space along with their property.
P.-- More often than not, generalizations are usually wrong.

P.s- Lampard has a house in Kensington, about 5 blocks from Stamford Bridge. David Beckham also has a house in the neighborhood. P.s-- I think Lamps always had that house since he was at Chelsea, but dont quote me on it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...and they want to live close to the training ground. There aren't many multi acre grassed areas in Mayfair or Kensington. e.g. Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs train in Hertfordshire, Surrey, and Middlesex respectively (despite being based in north and west London).
Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:18 pm