Why Boniface is critical v RSA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why Boniface is critical v RSA

Post by Siddonlook11 »

txj wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:31 pm
Ugbowo wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:58 pm If we stick with any variation of the 2 striker system, Lookman is actually the perfect foil for Victor.

If finidi sticks w his 3-5-2, Lookman's versatility can see him creating combinations all over the pitch w Iwobi being his main partner and Osi at the end of the moves.

Boniface is recovering from a long lay off. I say he's better off coming off the bench for us.

I fully understand your point re Boniface wrt his long layoff, but a partnership is quite plausible as we saw yesterday.

Maybe not as soon as the next game, but certainly in the long term. It all comes down to the details of the role..
I think BV is trying to get him game fit - that may work for us. However from yesterday's game he is clearly in need of games to get fully fit.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

It’s simple, no need to over complicated things, just figure out a way to play the two Victors and Lookman with Iwobi behind them, that's all Finidi needs to focus on. Pesseiro did a good job, he just needs to tweak the team a bit. I would play Ndidi and Frank behind Iwobi, the rest should remain the same.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Just to make tins sweet small. As I see say all of una have coaching credentials more than Finidi....

One Diego Maradona carried and featured 11 strikers for Argentina in a World Cup Tournament as a Coach. Go check...

brrruuu haa ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa...