Eze and Olise

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eze and Olise

Post by aruako1 »

Bell wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:14 pm
aruako1 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:05 am
Bell wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:36 am INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING THE TALENT THAT ABOUNDS IN NIGERIA...people come here moaning and mourning. If the NFF does this, I'm confident they would get players at least equal, probably better. Nigeria has become a land where people reject any and every challenge, hoping to reap where they did not sow. The presuure should be on the NFF to look inwards.
Bell
Are you looking for an echo chamber where everyone says the same thing? That would be boring. A post that imagines what would have looked like if we had Eze and Olise is not a rejection of any other players. Your post above is quite a reach
NOPE...I'm just want people to realize what Nigeria has become: one who calls himself a farmer and does nothing but sit under a tree vainly waiting for the fruits to fall.
Bell
Maybe...that is why almost everyone here is mad at the NFF. But fans do not stop talking about available players because our football is poorly managed. People on this forum hype Nigeria-eligible players wherever they come from. It's not their fault that the NFF and the system are stunting football development.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Good luck to them.

Can Murderators now move this thread to World Football?

Thanks in advancement.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

aruako1 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:37 pm
Bell wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:14 pm
aruako1 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:05 am
Bell wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:36 am INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING THE TALENT THAT ABOUNDS IN NIGERIA...people come here moaning and mourning. If the NFF does this, I'm confident they would get players at least equal, probably better. Nigeria has become a land where people reject any and every challenge, hoping to reap where they did not sow. The presuure should be on the NFF to look inwards.
Bell
Are you looking for an echo chamber where everyone says the same thing? That would be boring. A post that imagines what would have looked like if we had Eze and Olise is not a rejection of any other players. Your post above is quite a reach
NOPE...I'm just want people to realize what Nigeria has become: one who calls himself a farmer and does nothing but sit under a tree vainly waiting for the fruits to fall.
Bell
Maybe...that is why almost everyone here is mad at the NFF. But fans do not stop talking about available players because our football is poorly managed. People on this forum hype Nigeria-eligible players wherever they come from. It's not their fault that the NFF and the system are stunting football development.
I JUST WISH...they'd direct this tremendous effort at educating (or compelling) the NFF about cultivation, an approach that yields more fruits more predictably, instead of waiting for the wind to shake the tree.
Bell
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:44 pm
pindal123 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:26 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:26 pm mods move this to world forum. Eze has been announced as part of the 30 man England squad
Mods please, make this guy to shut up and let the other users to discuss about Nigeria squad in Super Eagles forum.
You have 226 post and joined just two years ago. You should start showing respect to people who have been here longer than you. Show some respect! Let this be your first and final warning.
Otherwise what will you do?
Keep the warning for yourself.
I’ll keep writing what i think if I keep reading stupid comments like that one.
This thread is about SUPER EAGLES and shouldn’t be moves in any other section.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pindal123 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:26 pm mods move this to world forum. Eze has been announced as part of the 30 man England squad
Mods please, make this guy to shut up and let the other users to discuss about Nigeria squad in Super Eagles forum.
You have 226 post and joined just two years ago. You should start showing respect to people who have been here longer than you. Show some respect! Let this be your first and final warning.
I will ask you to leave the forum for 1 week, until you learn to behave properly in public. We dont tolerate this behavior here.

One Packerland is enough.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:31 pm
pindal123 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:44 pm
I will ask you to leave the forum for 1 week, until you learn to behave properly in public. We dont tolerate this behavior here.

Go and get your pimp on the case. :woot: Oh sorry, he is still dashing you beatings! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EZE has been called up by England. Time to move to world football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

This is threatening! If you keep doing that or any other action, I will find out your real name and report you to the authorities!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pindal123 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:25 am

This is threatening! If you keep doing that or any other action, I will find out your real name and report you to the authorities!
You have been warned. And if you persist, I will increase it to 2 weeks. Is that clear?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Danfo Dunceriver! :woot: Always keeping us entertained! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:42 pm
You have been warned. And if you persist, I will increase it to 2 weeks. Is that clear?
You keep threatening me! I'm so frightened. :taunt:

Do what you are waiting to do, but I already warned you.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Olise is playing for France.
Eze is playing for England

Okonkwo still has not decided between Nigeria and England.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

gochino wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:21 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:21 pm
gochino wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:07 am What's the hype about these guys sef? For me they are just in the category of Iwobi, both are also very injury prone. Eze in particular was really good before that major injury. They are not even among the players with top assists in the EPL.
How many players does Nigeria have "in the category of Iwobi"?
Dude, these guys are not interested in playing for Nigeria! How else should they say this? We have an important game coming up why don't we focus on Midfielders for that game. That would make sense!
Bro, this is a football forum, we're free to discuss and focus on whatever we chose. I agree they won't play for Nigeria but my point is to say they are not quality or that we have players of comparable quality in midfield is plain wrong.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cellular wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:14 pm Good luck to them.

Can Murderators now move this thread to World Football?

Thanks in advancement.
You guys are heartless :rotf:

If it comes down to Eze or Cole Palmer, he can forget his England dreams. Ironically, his bigger problem for an England shirt is Jarrod Bowen who Southgate likes even more than Palmer. Such is life.

That said, if there's a fraction of a chance of getting Eze to switch, it should be explored. :mrgreen:

Both Olise and Eze are quality (Olise is more quality & refined) but there's even a less likelihood for Olise.