Osimhen gives Chelsea ‘APPROVAL’

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen gives Chelsea ‘APPROVAL’

Post by ANC »

https://www.footballtransfers.com/us/tr ... or-deal-us

The 25-year-old, who has a €130 million release clause, is said to have already “given his informal approval” to a deal, with significant progress having already been made with regards his contract.

Although Osimhen will only earn “slightly more” at Chelsea than his wage at Napoli, the forward will have a seven-year deal that will run until 2031.

“An agreement on personal terms is not far away and the parties will continue to talk in the coming days,” the report states.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Osimhen gives Chelsea ‘APPROVAL’

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bad move.

Should have gone to PSG. PSG is more stable 12 months from now. Chelsea will sack their coach ans spend another 500 MP.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well at least I hope he is making a minimum of 250K per week after tax is collected. 5 year contract.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:50 am Bad move.

Should have gone to PSG. PSG is more stable 12 months from now. Chelsea will sack their coach ans spend another 500 MP.
Cry harder :lol: :lol: :lol: You are already seeing shades of "Drogba vs Senderos" abi? :taunt:

"Go to PSG." When I said some Nigerians hate Osimhen, y'all think I am joking. Because this one is afraid of his club being pummeled, he is prepared to wish evil on our player. PSG ko, Saudi ni!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

You are half right, Chelsea is too unstable and may struggle for Champions League spot next couple of years.
If I had my way, I would rather Real Madrid but since he cannot go to Real Madrid, I am okay with Chelsea.
I long for the days of Drogba.

Instead of PSG, he should go to KSA.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why our Osimhen is the ish , he has had a relatively poor season according to some , but his numbers are still better than 95% of the strikers this season, dude is class, even when off form bobo still bangs those goals
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

PSG is for players moving from Belgium. You don't move from the 3rd best league in Europe to the 5th best league.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

https://blueprint.ng/real-madrid-move-t ... e-osimhen/

Some senior figures at Real Madrid believe the club should sign Victor Osimhen and not Kylian Mbappe, according to FootballTransfers.

The feeling is that Osimhen is a player closer in style to Karim Benzema and he’s more suited to the way Madrid play football.

FootballTransfers has been told by a well-connected source that “the more mature and wise people at Madrid” believe that Osimhen represents a better bet for the club.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:18 am PSG is for players moving from Belgium. You don't move from the 3rd best league in Europe to the 5th best league.
Seriously? PSG is a blue chip club that’s better than all Epl clubs except City. They’re a Top 5 team in the world. Onku, una don dey old o.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

mschewwww. who is the manager sef
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:20 am https://blueprint.ng/real-madrid-move-t ... e-osimhen/

Some senior figures at Real Madrid believe the club should sign Victor Osimhen and not Kylian Mbappe, according to FootballTransfers.

The feeling is that Osimhen is a player closer in style to Karim Benzema and he’s more suited to the way Madrid play football.

FootballTransfers has been told by a well-connected source that “the more mature and wise people at Madrid” believe that Osimhen represents a better bet for the club.
:lol:

Please stop.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:28 am
ANC wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:20 am https://blueprint.ng/real-madrid-move-t ... e-osimhen/

:lol:

Please stop.
CE is SE fan website :D
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I can't wait for Osimhen's saga to be over. It's so confusing. One day, PSG another day Chelsea, another day Arsenal, another day Man Utd, another day Saudi Arabia, another day Bayern Munich, another day Juventus, another day Real Madrid. Honestly, I don't want to hear about Osimhen's transfer. :D :D :D
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

You may be on to something there.
Good point.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Although Osimhen is a player with multiple choices I n where to go, he may logically rank playing in England above all else in terms of raising a family and life after football. Often that aspect of decision making is lost to fans.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:02 am

Cry harder :lol: :lol: :lol: You are already seeing shades of "Drogba vs Senderos" abi? :taunt:

"Go to PSG." When I said some Nigerians hate Osimhen, y'all think I am joking. Because this one is afraid of his club being pummeled, he is prepared to wish evil on our player. PSG ko, Saudi ni!
You don’t wish Osimhen well. You want him to go to the same Chelsea that you claim is a private equity firm whose goal is to generate returns for the investors by buying and selling young players. How is that a good fit for him? You want him to be the next Drogba at Stamford bridge. Well, Drogba had experienced players like Terry, Deco, Lampard, etc.. in the team when he played for them. Let’s not forget the musical chair they engage in when it comes to hiring and firing of coaches.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:07 pm

You don’t wish Osimhen well. You want him to go to the same Chelsea that you claim is a private equity firm whose goal is to generate returns for the investors by buying and selling young players. How is that a good fit for him? You want him to be the next Drogba at Stamford bridge. Well, Drogba had experienced players like Terry, Deco, Lampard, etc.. in the team when he played for them. Let’s not forget the musical chair they engage in when it comes to hiring and firing of coaches.
very daft and clueless comment . what a repugnant individual
SuperEagles

onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

ANC wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:47 am https://www.footballtransfers.com/us/tr ... or-deal-us

The 25-year-old, who has a €130 million release clause, is said to have already “given his informal approval” to a deal, with significant progress having already been made with regards his contract.

Although Osimhen will only earn “slightly more” at Chelsea than his wage at Napoli, the forward will have a seven-year deal that will run until 2031.

“An agreement on personal terms is not far away and the parties will continue to talk in the coming days,” the report states.
Not a good move, Chelsea is not playing champions league
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:12 pm

Na you get time to dey respond to that thing
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hmm, once the league is done in Italy, things will get interesting. The rumor is that Napoli wants Antonio Conte. Roma cannot afford to keep Lukaku and if Conte goes to Napoli, he will come for Lukaku as Osimhen's replacement. A swap + cash deal, it seems.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:50 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:12 pm

Na you get time to dey respond to that thing
He is such an irritant and offers nothing here. Waste of space career student
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Real Madrid really needs Osimhen, kai
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Strange how he's linked to all these bids and yet no club has really made a concerted move for him...Osimhen might end up in a top 6 PL club at best cause none of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U etc are willing to splurge the money for his values worth.