Ademola on the Left, VO9 In Middle, but...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ademola on the Left, VO9 In Middle, but...

Post by airwolex »

sabb wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:00 am
highbury wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:04 am
ANC wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:53 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:44 am Image
Somehow I dont feel it balanced, but I hope I am wrong.
We need a very strong, hard working Midfield that can pass. Honestly that is the solution. If we address our midfield, 90 percent of our problem is solved
That's the koko
We need to win something with these group! Kai see talent. Two of the best attacking players in Serie A, and the best striker in the best team in Germany!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Enugu II wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:23 am
Babalawo wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:05 am ………………………………...Osimhen…………………………………

…….LookMan…………. ……..Chukwueze………….

………………………………….Iwobi………………………………………

………………….Onyeka…………………..Ndidi……………………….

….Zaidu………..Bassey………..Ajayi……………..Aina……….

…………………………………..Nwabali……………………………………..

Playing Osimhen and Boniface upfront together has Never really worked for us. At some point during the game and depending on the situation we find ourselves in, either Lookman or Osimhen can be substituted for Boniface.
It seems to me that most people are overloading the team with players that have attacking tendencies because of the players scoring in Europe. We obviously have not learned from the team's problem when it regularly conceded. Sure some of that problem was due to the goalkeepers, at the time. However, it was also due to personnel playing in the wide areas and their focus on attacking. In my view, instead of forwards playing wide, a better option is wide backs.
Hence the reason he selected two defensive minded midfielders
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Lolly wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:34 am As of today, Tella should be our right side midfielder. He has the tools. He just needs to be given playing time with the SE.

But against South Africa, Finidi might have to start with the safer option of Chukwueze. And if he messes up, then bring on Tella.
Finidi will be mad/craze to start Chukwueze, who, in my opinion, is a Choosing Material. I would never play him or his twin Ejuke in a must-win game. Will only use it for exhibition games.

You will have a more balanced team with Tella and Lookman as your wide players.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cellular wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:46 pm
Lolly wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:34 am As of today, Tella should be our right side midfielder. He has the tools. He just needs to be given playing time with the SE.

But against South Africa, Finidi might have to start with the safer option of Chukwueze. And if he messes up, then bring on Tella.
Finidi will be mad/craze to start Chukwueze, who, in my opinion, is a Choosing Material. I would never play him or his twin Ejuke in a must-win game. Will only use it for exhibition games.

You will have a more balanced team with Tella and Lookman as your wide players.
They say Chukwueze has improved; I will believe it when I see it.
Chukwueze and Iheanacho drank from the same drinking hole.