Osimhen gives Chelsea ‘APPROVAL’

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen gives Chelsea ‘APPROVAL’

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:21 pm Strange how he's linked to all these bids and yet no club has really made a concerted move for him...Osimhen might end up in a top 6 PL club at best cause none of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U etc are willing to splurge the money for his values worth.
The money being asked for...its a lot. I wish he didnt sign the extension deal with Napoli
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:32 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:21 pm Strange how he's linked to all these bids and yet no club has really made a concerted move for him...Osimhen might end up in a top 6 PL club at best cause none of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U etc are willing to splurge the money for his values worth.
The money being asked for...its a lot. I wish he didnt sign the extension deal with Napoli
It's all about smart negotiations and power play. The fact that a bid hasn't been submitted is not an indication that teams can't afford him. No team wants their bid turned down because it can be embarrassing and grow into another blunder for the team. Napoli and Osihmen know his next destination already. His new team will tender a bid at the right time.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:47 pm
It's all about smart negotiations and power play. The fact that a bid hasn't been submitted is not an indication that teams can't afford him. No team wants their bid turned down because it can be embarrassing and grow into another blunder for the team. Napoli and Osihmen know his next destination already. His new team will tender a bid at the right time.
Real Madrid :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I always wonder how you guys can be on CE for years and not learn much.

Osimhen's club has already been determined. It was a 3 party negotiation, where the buying club already agreed to the buy-out! Thats why it took close to 4 months for the buy-out clause to be agreed. ADL pretty much said it when the clause was finally agreed.

In Layman's terms Osimhen only signed the extention so his salary can be doubled for 6 months and Napoli agreed to a sell on clause which a club has already agreed to pay.

Serie A is NOT over. I understand the league you guys adore, EPL, is over and you assume everyone should do what EPL does. Serie A isnt over. Once its over, movements will start.

I dont know why you guys cry unnecessarily. You do realize that Tobi is Bushboy Jnr. and has been trolling for a few months in regards to Osimhen and looking for engagements, right? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:41 pm
I always wonder how you guys can be on CE for years and not learn much.

Osimhen's club has already been determined. It was a 3 party negotiation, where the buying club already agreed to the buy-out! Thats why it took close to 4 months for the buy-out clause to be agreed. ADL pretty much said it when the clause was finally agreed.

In Layman's terms Osimhen only signed the extention so his salary can be doubled for 6 months and Napoli agreed to a sell on clause which a club has already agreed to pay.

Serie A is NOT over. I understand the league you guys adore, EPL, is over and you assume everyone should do what EPL does. Serie A isnt over. Once its over, movements will start.

I dont know why you guys cry unnecessarily. You do realize that Tobi is Bushboy Jnr. and has been trolling for a few months in regards to Osimhen and looking for engagements, right? :lol:
you are not just expert in partanity matters...bravo.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Wish Utd had him today, he would have destroyed that Man Shitty defence in those one on ones Utd players couldn’t take advantage of.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS