Kayode Olarenwaju

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:34 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:25 pm This is serious.

But the older boy kind of looks like him.
Lolly Pop,

Person do DNA test, get result; but you dey use "he looks like you" test :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since you wan use "he looks like you." Does the older boy not look more like Pastor Tobi?
:wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

joao wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:48 pm

Lolly Pop,

Person do DNA test, get result; but you dey use "he looks like you" test :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since you wan use "he looks like you." Does the older boy not look more like Pastor Tobi?
:wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: lolly is not intelligent, DNA dey tanda, bobo talk say pikin still look like person. these are the type of folks in Nigeria
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:21 pm
ANC wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:05 pm

Yes, I agree the body does look like him to some extent.
But why do the DNA test in the first place?
They are still his kids.
He must have caught them in the act and they confessed. So he did the tests. I would want to know.
I don't understand this statement. He is a Pastor, he owns a Church
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

ANC wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:03 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:58 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:44 pm Not football related..Move to RnR.
nope this is football related , he plays for our SE and he is a Nigerian. No be only tapping leather you suppose focus on .the players are like us , we should be concerned about their well being and mental health . We have a bad habit of not caring for players after the fact. Show some class kongi, no disrespect .
This is hard to stomach, perhaps thats why he does not wish it to be on EN.
I just hope this is all a mistake.
Why even make this public? People have no respect.
It was Kayode that made it public, there is a tik tok video of him doing just that.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Lolly Pop,

It’s an observation, and I am not refuting the allegation. And stop being childish with your emojis.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Where did Kayode say he did DNA on his children?

https://soccernet.ng/2024/05/no-dna-tes ... s.html/amp
“No DNA test was ever conducted” – Wife of Super Eagles forward Kayode reacts

Dora Kayode, the wife of Super Eagles player Olanrewaju Kayode, has firmly refuted the allegations questioning the paternity of their children, Soccernet.ng reports.

Earlier this year, the football star made headlines when he threatened to commit suicide after reportedly discovering his wife’s alleged infidelity with popular UK-based pastor Tobi Adegboyega.

Dora Kayode has now addressed recent claims suggesting that the Nigerian forward is not the biological father of their three children.

Reports circulating the Nigerian media indicated that Kayode had conducted a DNA test, which purportedly revealed that the children were a result of his wife’s alleged extramarital affair.

Responding to these reports, Dora, through an official letter written by her lawyers and addressed to her husband, dismissed the allegations as “baseless and humiliating”, asserting that they were made with the intent to damage her reputation and harm the children.

In the letter, Dora stated, “no DNA test has ever been carried out on any of the children, as you well know. However, our client is willing and ready for such a test to be immediately conducted by a reputable and neutral instituition or facility if you so desire”.

She also accused Kayode of orchestrating the smear campaign, citing his silence since the rumors emerged as evidence of his involvement.

The mother of three demanded that the footballer issue a public disclaimer with 24 hours of receiving the letter. Failing this, she would seek full custody of their children in the ongoing divorce proceedings.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly you aren't sharp at all . She got her lawyer, and you saw the divorce proceedings. Do you know how easy it is to get a dna kit set. Smh . You are getting worked up because danfo called you out.

Once in a while accept you were wrong and then move on. It is not that serious.
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:54 am Lolly you aren't sharp at all . She got her lawyer, and you saw the divorce proceedings. Do you know how easy it is to get a dna kit set. Smh . You are getting worked up because danfo called you out.

You are your usual slow self. :lol: Unlike you, I am not a robot and I refuse to be robotic.

I am asking questions about the source of the claim. It doesn’t mean I am refuting the claim. And I also posted the article to show that the claim probably did not come from him. Where is the video where he made the claim?

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

How did whoever even know the DNA matched that of the 'pastor'?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:03 am

Lolly Pop,

It’s an observation, and I am not refuting the allegation. And stop being childish with your emojis.
Lolly Pop, you look like Buhari :woot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:49 pm

Lolly Pop,

No wonder :shock:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

anointed wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:00 pm How did whoever even know the DNA matched that of the 'pastor'?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:49 pm

Lolly Pop,

And who do you look like?

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

anointed wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:00 pm How did whoever even know the DNA matched that of the 'pastor'?
Don't you know Content creators are magicians and their gullible audience are dummies. :lol:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:40 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:54 am Lolly you aren't sharp at all . She got her lawyer, and you saw the divorce proceedings. Do you know how easy it is to get a dna kit set. Smh . You are getting worked up because danfo called you out.

You are your usual slow self. :lol: Unlike you, I am not a robot and I refuse to be robotic.

I am asking questions about the source of the claim. It doesn’t mean I am refuting the claim. And I also posted the article to show that the claim probably did not come from him. Where is the video where he made the claim?

i dare you to spin this audio of her conversation with the pastor
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon May 27, 2024 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Lolly wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:14 pm
Don't you know Content creators are magicians and their gullible audience are dummies. :lol:
Nigerians content creators and their gullible audience, who help give them traffic are obviously 5&6.

It's one thing to say a child isn't yours on DNA testing but to add that 3 children belong to another man is another thing.

I've read lots of online stuff with no reference to the 'pastor' being the father of the children. I just think some people may have added their jara.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:10 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:40 am

i dare you to spin this audio of her conversation with the pastor
And what does this prove? That the children in question were fathered by the Pastor? You well so?

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:13 am Where did Kayode say he did DNA on his children?

Dora Kayode, the wife of Super Eagles player Olanrewaju Kayode, has firmly refuted the allegations questioning the paternity of their children, Soccernet.ng reports.

Earlier this year, the football star made headlines when he threatened to commit suicide after reportedly discovering his wife’s alleged infidelity with popular UK-based pastor Tobi Adegboyega.

Dora Kayode has now addressed recent claims suggesting that the Nigerian forward is not the biological father of their three children.

Reports circulating the Nigerian media indicated that Kayode had conducted a DNA test, which purportedly revealed that the children were a result of his wife’s alleged extramarital affair.

Responding to these reports, Dora, through an official letter written by her lawyers and addressed to her husband, dismissed the allegations as “baseless and humiliating”, asserting that they were made with the intent to damage her reputation and harm the children.

In the letter, Dora stated, “no DNA test has ever been carried out on any of the children, as you well know. However, our client is willing and ready for such a test to be immediately conducted by a reputable and neutral instituition or facility if you so desire”.

She also accused Kayode of orchestrating the smear campaign, citing his silence since the rumors emerged as evidence of his involvement.

The mother of three demanded that the footballer issue a public disclaimer with 24 hours of receiving the letter. Failing this, she would seek full custody of their children in the ongoing divorce proceedings.

This video paints a picture of a man trying to paint a woman badly due to marital strife.

I was believing the story until I watched this video quoting instablog naija. The story no add up
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

deanotito wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:24 am
Lolly wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:13 am Where did Kayode say he did DNA on his children?

This video paints a picture of a man trying to paint a woman badly due to marital strife.

I was believing the story until I watched this video quoting instablog naija. The story no add up
It might not even be his doing. While it appears Kayode might be battling his estranged wife over assets, some content creator has just added to some jara to the couples marital problems story for the purpose of views on their blog.