Help me Decide, Watch Lookman or VO9? Kai I am a sellout; my heart is saying Lookman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Help me Decide, Watch Lookman or VO9? Kai I am a sellout; my heart is saying Lookman

Post by ANC »

Napoli and Atalanta are both playing at the same time.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Help me Decide, Watch Lookman or VO9? Kai I am a sellout; my heart is saying Lookman

Post by bret- hart »

Lookman is starting. VO is on the bench
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Help me Decide, Watch Lookman or VO9? Kai I am a sellout; my heart is saying Lookman

Post by packerland »

Is Napoli even playing for anything? I think they’re completely out of Europe. That dumb owner really did the team in. Vic and his agent may not want him to player because any injury will affect him securing a big money move this summer.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

packerland wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:38 pm Is Napoli even playing for anything? I think they’re completely out of Europe. That dumb owner really did the team in. Vic and his agent may not want him to player because any injury will affect him securing a big money move this summer.
Talk about unforced error.