Seyi Olofinjana

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Seyi Olofinjana

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Seyi Olofinjana

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Congrats. Seyi and Amunike are now the only 2 that I have it I think. No?
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:22 pm
Well, he is putting in the work. He is an ex-internationally.
Less qualified people have been given a shot.
I see no reason he should not be in the running for a head coaching job, SE included.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I see he was in the same class as Davide Ancelotti - Real Madrid's assistant coach and son of Carlo Ancelotti.

Looking forward to his coaching career. Like Emenalo, I LOVEEEEE how both of them went on with their career and hustled for themselves. They didnt sit outside the NFF office waiting for handout, shamelessly.

And P.s - Olofinjana is NOT a Super Eagles legend. Pooja opens his mouth foolishly too much.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:29 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:22 pm
Well, he is putting in the work. He is an ex-internationally.
Less qualified people have been given a shot.
I see no reason he should not be in the running for a head coaching job, SE included.
absolutely not! God forbid. so they can ruin his life? He needs to look to a Championship club and try to take them up to EPL. Or a club in Europe.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:00 pm I see he was in the same class as Davide Ancelotti - Real Madrid's assistant coach and son of Carlo Ancelotti.

Looking forward to his coaching career. Like Emenalo, I LOVEEEEE how both of them went on with their career and hustled for themselves. They didnt sit outside the NFF office waiting for handout, shamelessly.

And P.s - Olofinjana is NOT a Super Eagles legend. Pooja opens his mouth foolishly too much.
Anuofia, care to comment about his 2 masters or you didn’t see that part? Why couldn’t he get a PhD like his mates?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:00 pm I see he was in the same class as Davide Ancelotti - Real Madrid's assistant coach and son of Carlo Ancelotti.

Anuofia, care to comment about his 2 masters or you didn’t see that part? Why couldn’t he get a PhD like his mates?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

packerland wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:34 pm

Is everything ok at home?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aruako1 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:52 pm

bobo has been so angry and he takes it from thread to thread. I don't get it . I hope he has no ill feelings towards anyone because of the internet . nah real wah
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

A UEFA license should never be a requirement for coaching any African side. They should use it to apply for a job in Europe. You can't use any US state Professional Engineer license to work as a professional Engineer in Nigeria. That's how these UEFA licenses should be treated.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:24 pm Congrats. Seyi and Amunike are now the only 2 that I have it I think. No?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:15 am A UEFA license should never be a requirement for coaching any African side. They should use it to apply for a job in Europe. You can't use any US state Professional Engineer license to work as a professional Engineer in Nigeria. That's how these UEFA licenses should be treated.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:24 pm Congrats. Seyi and Amunike are now the only 2 that I have it I think. No?
Who said it should be a requirement in Africa? I agree that a US state professional Engineering license should not be recognized for employment in Nigeria. If an Engineer from NYU wants to work in Nigeria she should go to Kano State U for certification. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:02 am
1naija wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:15 am A UEFA license should never be a requirement for coaching any African side. They should use it to apply for a job in Europe. You can't use any US state Professional Engineer license to work as a professional Engineer in Nigeria. That's how these UEFA licenses should be treated.
Who said it should be a requirement in Africa? I agree that a US state professional Engineering license should not be recognized for employment in Nigeria. If an Engineer from NYU wants to work in Nigeria she should go to Kano State U for certification. :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:28 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Yes, he should. A person with UEFA license should coach in Europe or go and get a CAF license if he wants to coach in Africa.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The UEFA licence is also a coaching certificate/badge not just a license to practice.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

:lol:
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Well done to the lad. This is huge for his coaching career. Let’s hope he can get a good club to test his skills. He might join the SE coaching crew one day.

Seyi has always been a bookworm. I believe he was even in University of Ilorin when he started playing for the SE.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

Lolly wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:16 am Well done to the lad. This is huge for his coaching career. Let’s hope he can get a good club to test his skills. He might join the SE coaching crew one day.

Seyi has always been a bookworm. I believe he was even in University of Ilorin when he started playing for the SE.
True, a bookworm. I think Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, where he studied Engineering.
Last edited by fajex on Mon May 27, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

fajex wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:21 am
Lolly wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:16 am Well done to the lad. This is huge for his coaching career. Let’s hope he can get a good club to test his skills. He might join the SE coaching crew one day.

True, a bookworm. I think Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, where he studied Engineering.
Africans and papers self !!! Na certificate we go chop; just like all your PHDs gathering dust in your lockers. How many certificate does Jose the special one posses
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:02 pm
fajex wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:21 am

Africans and papers self !!! Na certificate we go chop; just like all your PHDs gathering dust in your lockers. How many certificate does Jose the special one posses
Jose has a degree from University of Lisbon, Wenger has a degree from Strasbourg University, Guardiola has a degree from Sports Business Institute Barcelona. Yes, certificate helps.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Yes sir. I’m speaking in code but the dipsh*t knows what I’m talking about. The fool learnt a few months ago that I have Masters in Engineering and I’m working on my MBA and this dude with his gworo teeth was talking all kinds of funny nonsense that my mates are working on their PhD while I’m busy doing a second masters.

In the twitter post and from my research, Seyi has a bachelor in chemical engineering and 2 Masters, one of which is in Sport Directorship (MSD). I was baiting him to criticize one of our players.