Hopefully, Osimhen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 57995
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by 1naija »

.. has not ruined his chances with big clubs. Onyibo companies and employers don't like interviewees that throw their former bosses under the bus. They see them as people who can throw the company under the bus if they are not happy.

I hope Osimhen has not ruined his chances. At this rate, only middle East teams will go for him.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
User avatar
packerland
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8407
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by packerland »

1naija wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:18 am .. has not ruined his chances with big clubs. Onyibo companies and employers don't like interviewees that throw their former bosses under the bus. They see them as people who can throw the company under the bus if they are not happy.

I hope Osimhen has not ruined his chances. At this rate, only middle East teams will go for him.
Unku,

It looks like you’re done with your Father’s Day celebration and is now ready to go to war with Osimhen’s fan boys :lol: Now the tirade is one thing and secretly recording your coach is on a whole other level.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
User avatar
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 13107
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:18 pm
Re: Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by furiously frank »

This your war against the poor boy in defense of your fellow Creekites is unrelenting. Slow the roll Bro.
Osimhen has not done anything out of the ordinary
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
User avatar
highbury
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6197
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Re: Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by highbury »

The fact that Osimhen hasn't publicly apologized speaks alot. Why did I even defend this guy against the assault of Bushman? I regret supporting Osimhen
User avatar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 57995
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Re: Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by 1naija »

Don't come here and disguise your campaign of calumny against Finidi. The people here don't know that you said Finidi only got the job because he is from the same state as Wike and is from the same region as the sports Minister despite his pedigree as one of the best wingers in the world with a major European club league title and a UEFA champions league title during his playing days, and as an international player with great success for country including an ANC title and multiple WC qualifications, and despite his credentials as the youth coach at Mallorca, an NPFL title winning coach at Eyimba and an assistant coach for a silver medal AFCON team. As far as you are concerned, he only got the job because of Wike and the sports Minister.

You would not throw your former boss under the bus in interviews, but you don't mind Osimhen doing the same at the expense of his career just to satisfy your desire.

The people here also don't know that you claim to know that all the players (translation: Osimhen ) wanted Amunike, and they are upset that Finidi was appointed coach instead. They don't know that you said Osimhem said he would have showed up for the games had Amunike been the coach.

Don't be the CE TuFace Indibia
furiously frank wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:49 am This your war against the poor boy in defense of your fellow Creekites is unrelenting. Slow the roll Bro.
Osimhen has not done anything out of the ordinary
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 30421
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Re: Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

All you have to do is watch the Euros. Oshimen is the warrior, best striker in the world.
OCCUPY NFF!!
User avatar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 57995
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Re: Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by 1naija »

Correction, best club striker in the world last year. No question

We are talking about Nigeria and his future. You don't have a gaddem job so you don't know the interview process.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:18 am All you have to do is watch the Euros. Oshimen is the warrior, best striker in the world.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
User avatar
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 13107
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:18 pm
Re: Hopefully, Osimhen

Post by furiously frank »

1naija wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:14 am Don't come here and disguise your campaign of calumny against Finidi. The people here don't know that you said Finidi only got the job because he is from the same state as Wike and is from the same region as the sports Minister despite his pedigree as one of the best wingers in the world with a major European club league title and a UEFA champions league title during his playing days, and as an international player with great success for country including an ANC title and multiple WC qualifications, and despite his credentials as the youth coach at Mallorca, an NPFL title winning coach at Eyimba and an assistant coach for a silver medal AFCON team. As far as you are concerned, he only got the job because of Wike and the sports Minister.

You would not throw your former boss under the bus in interviews, but you don't mind Osimhen doing the same at the expense of his career just to satisfy your desire.

The people here also don't know that you claim to know that all the players (translation: Osimhen ) wanted Amunike, and they are upset that Finidi was appointed coach instead. They don't know that you said Osimhem said he would have showed up for the games had Amunike been the coach.

Don't be the CE TuFace Indibia
furiously frank wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:49 am This your war against the poor boy in defense of your fellow Creekites is unrelenting. Slow the roll Bro.
Osimhen has not done anything out of the ordinary
Will you stop the lies?

I have asked you to show me where I said this but you can’t find it. You just made it up.
You reflexive defense of Finidi has little to do with his pedigree but as you stated when I first confronted it is mainly because of filial affiliation I.e no one else will defend the brother
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923

Post Reply