AMOO:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AMOO:

Post by aruako1 »

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Anyone have the details on the case because his conviction is for attempted rape and non-sexual rape? Looks like why he got only 1 year because the sex never happened. Is it a case of pressuring the victim and not backing off as soon as she says No.

Once women say No you run the other direction. He might have thought it was the shakara some girls make back home. No means No
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Disagreeing judges
The judges did not agree on the outcome.

Two judges have found the defendant guilty of count one as described in the indictment, and two judges agreed that he is guilty of count two and three.

The defendant must also pay the costs of the case. Including DKK 81,084 to the first victim, DKK 13,000 to the second victim and DKK 10,000 to the last. In other words, an amount that adds up to more than DKK 100,000.

Friday's fourth and final court session was devoted to the so-called procedure, where the prosecutor and defense attorney each presented their arguments as to why the defendant should be convicted or acquitted respectively.

This happens after three prior court hearings. Here the accused, victim and witnesses gave statements in turn.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

When I read in the article one of the main references was him abusing his position as a footballer and offering jersey to the girls in exchange for sexual favors I am thinking they screwed this guys life up. There are no witnesses he is being convicted because more than one victim came forward and the other 2 only after the 1st case broke news. As part of his conviction the victims are also paid 81000, 13000 and 10000. Sounds like he didn’t get a fair trial. Not saying he is innocent but this is not justice
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ugly boy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:01 pm When I read in the article one of the main references was him abusing his position as a footballer and offering jersey to the girls in exchange for sexual favors I am thinking they screwed this guys life up. There are no witnesses he is being convicted because more than one victim came forward and the other 2 only after the 1st case broke news. As part of his conviction the victims are also paid 81000, 13000 and 10000. Sounds like he didn’t get a fair trial. Not saying he is innocent but this is not justice
Rape cases are always difficult.
The overwhelming majority of cases fail because the weight of evidence to prove the case is just not there.

Any one of us determined to get at the truth in a ‘he said, she said’ situation would have a hard time.
Many cases do not even get to court.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Anyone that is convicted of rape or accused of rape or any crime shouldn't be considered for the SE. I hope that is in the code of conduct.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

ugly boy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:01 pm When I read in the article one of the main references was him abusing his position as a footballer and offering jersey to the girls in exchange for sexual favors I am thinking they screwed this guys life up. There are no witnesses he is being convicted because more than one victim came forward and the other 2 only after the 1st case broke news. As part of his conviction the victims are also paid 81000, 13000 and 10000. Sounds like he didn’t get a fair trial. Not saying he is innocent but this is not justice
I tend to believe the women in rape cases. And they usually have more than verbal accusations.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:10 pm
I tend to believe the women in rape cases. And they usually have more than verbal accusations.
You tend to believe any he say, she say you hear. Ok o.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

packerland wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:22 pm
No waste your time. Ohenhen is known for spamming the forum with opaks yarns.

Seriously though in 2024 a guy is getting convicted for attempted rape and non sexual rape with no physical evidence, no DNA and no eye witness on the word of a victim that stands to receive 81,000 even after one of the victims collected 30,000 from him during the entire case. Sounds to me like danish justice is $#% but what did the Nigerian embassy and government try to do for him? I am a firm believer in a fair trial. Then the media carries very little detail about what happened and call it rape even though he is convicted of attempted rape and non sexual rape. What exactly is non sexual rape? I don’t have a legal background
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ugly boy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:32 am

Seriously though in 2024 a guy is getting convicted for attempted rape and non sexual rape with no physical evidence, no DNA and no eye witness on the word of a victim that stands to receive 81,000 even after one of the victims collected 30,000 from him during the entire case. Sounds to me like danish justice is $#% but what did the Nigerian embassy and government try to do for him? I am a firm believer in a fair trial. Then the media carries very little detail about what happened and call it rape even though he is convicted of attempted rape and non sexual rape. What exactly is non sexual rape? I don’t have a legal background
These charges sounds like something a good Danish lawyer should've easily taken care of. I wonder the quality of his legal representation.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

packerland wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:32 pm
ugly boy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:32 am

These charges sounds like something a good Danish lawyer should've easily taken care of. I wonder the quality of his legal representation.
Doesn't look like he had good representation