3 finalists for SE job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 3 finalists for SE job

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:41 pm SSS should stay clear of the job. They want he him as a scapegoat too. Let them go an hire their foreign mercenary magician.
You are full of senseless conspiracy theories, forever ‘hearing this’ and ‘hearing that’.
Just rest.
If not for Siasia’s corruption sentence hanging like a shadow over his head, I wouldn’t mind giving him the chance if we insist on a local coach.
But it sends the wrong message.
Plus he probably hasn’t stepped on the green grass as a coach in about 10 years.

It goes to show how pathetically limited our local options are.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:02 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:41 pm SSS should stay clear of the job. They want he him as a scapegoat too. Let them go an hire their foreign mercenary magician.
You are full of senseless conspiracy theories, forever ‘hearing this’ and ‘hearing that’.
Just rest.
If not for Siasia’s corruption sentence hanging like a shadow over his head, I wouldn’t mind giving him the chance if we insist on a local coach.
Plus he probably hasn’t stepped on the green grass as a coach in about 10 years.

Seriously though, Inthink he might be schizophrenic. .
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:05 pm I need to find that song, I chop your dollar. Will include that in my WOWO is a terrible coach thread.

Nigeria is not a serious football country..

Brys that is currently fighting with Samuel Eto.
Concecao that was fired by Cameroon.
Six that has coached Togo, Mauritius and Guinea.

Where is the coach that has demonstrated success. ? As expected they are going to hire another failed journey man mercenary coach. The main qualifications are they are white and affordable.
Oyibo na oyibo nau… it’s OK if he fails. You must give him time to teach the boys how to trap balls and pass accurately🤔🤐❗️

Signed:
Vanshitty Eagle
Danfo Driver
Kongi the fake emir
Damunk

Cheers.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:02 pm
Just rest.

It is no consipiracy. When you do a historical analysis, you see the trend that helps you predict the future. Finidi was their scapegoat. SSS too would be their scapegoat if he takes the job. SSS has done his time. He can't be condemed forever. Still don't know what exactly he did wrong. But all people whether guilty or not, deserve to live their life after doing their time. SSS should start out with a local club. Get back into the swings of things. He should stay clear of the Eagles until the NFF is reformed and they offer him a chance to build his team. No more coming in to do rescue operations. You have to be appointed before the start of WC qualifiers. It takes time to build a team. Look at Hugo Broos of SA. That guy has been in charge for over 2 years. He has drilled in his tactics, created a formidable team. Nigerians think a coach can come in and wave his magic wand and create a winning team overnight. It takes time. So my advise to every LC. No more rescue operations. They will use you as a scapegoat.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Samson Siasia will be back in August.I missed him. He should ease his way back into coaching. A local NPFL side would be a good start. Certainly should not consider the SE job.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:44 pm Samson Siasia will be back in August.I missed him. He should ease his way back into coaching. A local NPFL side would be a good start. Certainly should not consider the SE job.
I am sure you do. You have always been a great proponent for fraud, criminal behavior and thievery!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Once you do your time whether guilty or not. You should be free to live your life. First of all the original ban was a lifetime ban over an alleged match fixing. He took FIFA to CAS. It was CAS that reduced the ban. He didn't have the money to challenge the case so he accepted the ban. The evidence was shaky. There is no proof of material gain linked to him for match fixing. Could be a case of the usual unfair judicial process. Even if SSS was guilty which he says he was innocent. He has done his time. I will not condemn him. It is time for him to conitinue with his life. But this is not his time to be the SE coach. The SE job is a mess. He should wait for the NFF to enact reforms.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ikorodu United or Beyond limits would be a good starting point for him. Rivers and Enyimba will also need coaches. Could even coach an accademy team. SSS should easee his way back into coaching. So I would advise him stay clear of the SE job.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria football is in trouble. This is the guy the NFF want to coach Nigeria. No wonder Samuel Eto is fighting the sports minister. This man is not even qualified to coach Cameroon talkless of Nigeria. Wow just wow. This is what WOWO has done to our football.

1972–1978 Beerschot
1978–1993 Wilrijk
1993–1994 Merksem
1994–1997 Wilrijk
1997–1998 Willebroek
Managerial career
Years Club
1998–2001 Londerzeel
2001–2003 Berchem Sport
2003–2005 Germinal Beerschot
2006 Deinze
2006–2007 Germinal Beerschot
2007 Mouscron
2008–2009 FC Eindhoven
2009–2010 Den Bosch
2010–2012 KV Mechelen
2012–2013 Al-Faisaly FC
2014 Al-Raed
2014 Najran[2]
2014–2015 Al-Raed
2016–2018 Beerschot Wilrijk
2018–2019 Sint-Truiden
2020–2023 OH Leuven
2024– Cameroon

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:56 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:44 pm Samson Siasia will be back in August.I missed him. He should ease his way back into coaching. A local NPFL side would be a good start. Certainly should not consider the SE job.
I am sure you do. You have always been a great proponent for fraud, criminal behavior and thievery!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I go tell you like I see am. Will tell you truth whether you like to hear it not. Nigeria solution is
1. Reform the NFF to be a more efficient and competent organizzation.
2. Raise the standards or expectations or ambition.
3. Fix the local league.
4. Fix the officiating
5. Improve the education given to all coaches in Nigeria. Make it mandatory for all coahes in Nigeria to get the CAF pro license.
6. Hire a local coach. Give him a 2 year contract with full backing. His goal should be to rebuild the team. Not short term success. Be realistic. We don't have a team that is good enough for the WC. Can't even beat Benin republic. What do you think teams like England will do to Nigeria. So I say do a massive rebuild and think long term.
4. My short list of coaches would be 1. Amuneke 2. Oliseh 3. Egbo 4. Olofinjana. Maybe Olofinjana as an assistant. But would like to interview him to hear his plans.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:20 pm I go tell you like I see am. Will tell you truth whether you like to hear it not. Nigeria solution is
3. Fix the local league.
4. Fix the officiating
5. Improve the education given to all coaches in Nigeria. Make it mandatory for all coahes in Nigeria to get the CAF pro license.
6. Hire a local coach. Give him a 2 year contract with full backing. His goal should be to rebuild the team. Not short term success. Be realistic. We don't have a team that is good enough for the WC. Can't even beat Benin republic. What do you think teams like England will do to Nigeria. So I say do a massive rebuild and think long term.
4. My short list of coaches would be 1. Amuneke 2. Oliseh 3. Egbo 4. Olofinjana. Maybe Olofinjana as an assistant. But would like to interview him to hear his plans.
So Finidi has dropped off your list abi? How many of the coaches you listed has had a real job coaching in the last 5yrs? Abi SE coach is now for unemployed former coaches? You get real issues sha/
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:28 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:20 pm I go tell you like I see am. Will tell you truth whether you like to hear it not. Nigeria solution is
3. Fix the local league.
4. Fix the officiating
So Finidi has dropped off your list abi? How many of the coaches you listed has had a real job coaching in the last 5yrs? Abi SE coach is now for unemployed former coaches? You get real issues sha/
Thats irrelevant. After all, a few days ago, he was arguing that even thought he (Ohenhen) does not have experience, knowledge and has never seen a football pitch live, Nigeria should offer him the SE coach position so that he can reject it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Finidi is no longer interested in the SE job, that is why he resigned. I don't blame him. He sat through a 3 hour meeting with the NFF, they didn't have the courtesy to inform him that they were going to demote him.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am hearing rumors that Salisu Yusuf will be back as on of the assistant coaches. They want to hire a Belgian coach. Could be Sainfelt, the current coach of the Phillipines. Another journey man mercenary coach. I think he has coached 6 African teams. He is well travelled coach. From Qatar, to Namibia, to Zimbabwe to the Phillipines.

Nigeria would have been better off keeping Finidi and strengthening the backroom staff. Now you will be stuck with Salisu Yusuf and Sainfelt lol. WOWO

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:22 pm I am hearing rumors that Salisu Yusuf will be back as on of the assistant coaches. They want to hire a Belgian coach. Could be Sainfelt, the current coach of the Phillipines. Another journey man mercenary coach. I think he has coached 6 African teams. He is well travelled coach. From Qatar, to Namibia, to Zimbabwe to the Phillipines.

Nigeria would have been better off keeping Finidi and strengthening the backroom staff. Now you will be stuck with Salisu Yusuf and Sainfelt lol. WOWO
:thumb:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:22 pm I am hearing rumors that Salisu Yusuf will be back as on of the assistant coaches. They want to hire a Belgian coach. Could be Sainfelt, the current coach of the Phillipines. Another journey man mercenary coach. I think he has coached 6 African teams. He is well travelled coach. From Qatar, to Namibia, to Zimbabwe to the Phillipines.

Hmm you dont like Salisu? I thought you said if a person is a criminal fraudulent thief like your Siasia, once the person pays his debt to society, the person should be welcomed back with open arms? You dont like criminals anymore?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Salisu Yusuf is not a good coach. He has not proven it with U23 team.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:27 pm Salisu Yusuf is not a good coach. He has not proven it with U23 team.
Oh! Thanks for the clarification. So long as you are considered a "good coach," doesnt matter that you are a convicted criminal who was involved in match-fixing. :thumb:

P,s- when was the last time SiaSia coached a team?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

SSS said he is inncent and I have looked over the case. I tend to believe him over FIFA. Regardless of that. He has done his time. It is time to move on with his life. And I want him to coach the SE. A good coach . A disciplinarian, a player fighter, creative coach that we need. He is the rebel we need. Some one that will drop Mikel. Some one that will call out the NFF. Nigeria football misses Samson Siasia.

greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

So tired of all this speculative debate and waiting. This NFF needs to appoint a good coach already. Looks like they are about to drag us 3 months out again and reward our patience with another olodo coach.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:28 pm SSS said he is inncent and I have looked over the case. I tend to believe him over FIFA. Regardless of that. He has done his time. It is time to move on with his life. And I want him to coach the SE. A good coach . A disciplinarian, a player fighter, creative coach that we need. He is the rebel we need. Some one that will drop Mikel. Some one that will call out the NFF. Nigeria football misses Samson Siasia.
Glad to hear that you used your legal training to look over the case. I am also pleased to hear that you are in favor of a criminal match-fixer, so long as he has done his time. This is all great news!

In the meantime, can you please let us know the last time your criminal match-fixer coached a team?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

greg wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:33 pm So tired of all this speculative debate and waiting. This NFF needs to appoint a good coach already. Looks like they are about to drag us 3 months out again and reward our patience with another olodo coach.
I hope they shock me and hire a good coach. I don't have high expectations. It is going to be a WOWO coach. Some one that has never won any major trophy.