Hervé Renard - the only Coach for the SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Hervé Renard - the only Coach for the SE

Post by Enyi »

With the SE in precarious position, the only man that can arrest this and build something with the team is Hervé Renard

This man’s track record is great with struggling teams. It’s all based on unity and fighting together. He thrives in adversity….

In fact, I expect him to fail with the French female team at the olympics….he needs the issues that come with NFF and the SE needs him

Adversity drives him almost like Mourinho but his teams play good football and most importantly, are disciplined and band together towards a common cause…

I have proposed Hervé before to the NFF….the failed to act….

I hope they act now🙏🏿
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Hervé Renard - the only Coach for the SE

Post by highbury »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:13 am With the SE in precarious position, the only man that can arrest this and build something with the team is Hervé Renard

This man’s track record is great with struggling teams. It’s all based on unity and fighting together. He thrives in adversity….

In fact, I expect him to fail with the French female team at the olympics….he needs the issues that come with NFF and the SE needs him

Adversity drives him almost like Mourinho but his teams play good football and most importantly, are disciplined and band together towards a common cause…

I hope they act now🙏🏿
Black person !African person! See your life ! Looking for Oyinbo to save you. No be just Havre Renard. Na Ovie Renard 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:56 am
Enyi wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:13 am With the SE in precarious position, the only man that can arrest this and build something with the team is Hervé Renard

I hope they act now🙏🏿
Black person !African person! See your life ! Looking for Oyinbo to save you. No be just Havre Renard. Na Ovie Renard 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oyibo saved ya azz though , why not our football? You live in Oyiboland, work for Oyibo , eat Oyibo foot and support Oyibo team. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

If he qualifies SE for the world cup.

After, the World Cup, what next? Back to square one.....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I hope they act now🙏🏿
Source, pls?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I hope they act now🙏🏿
Says one who goes by the tag Highbury
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

fabio wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:06 pm If he qualifies SE for the world cup.

Typical African, they never think into the future. They don't make long term plans. Always quick fixes. Fire Brigade approach. With all the Oyinbo coaches we've had, how has that changed the fortune of SE today? None! We are still in bad shape. No plan. Nah just here and now. Even if a plan is drafted, they don't even stick to it.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is not, obviously.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I hope they act now🙏🏿
Enyi has repeatedly stated here that he is a white Australian man. Not saying anything negative about him at all. Just correcting your misconception.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

fabio wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:06 pm If he qualifies SE for the world cup.

YEP...the NFF is all about starting fires and trying to put them out. Zero plannng. Zero vision. All corruption.
Bell
Babadee
Egg
Egg

Post by Babadee »

I hope they act now🙏🏿
U don’t complain when Nigerians go and play for Oyinbo clubs.

Accept current reality that oyinbo football is at a higher level. Which is due to our mismanagement and misplaced priorities and love of personal gain over doing what is good for the general good.

Oyinbo coaches are like University lectures and Nigerian coaches are like nursery school.

Eg Amuneke is a nursery school coach In equivalent.

Let Nigeria coaches dominate Africa first or even reach final of any CAF tournament
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

I hope they act now🙏🏿
was about to reply but u have been slapped enough...so the joke is on you bro....highbury indeed
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

This is the wrong direction.
If the 94 era are no good, what about the likes of Mikel etc?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:16 pm This is the wrong direction.
Mikel is a podcast host. Is that the requirement to coach the Super Eagles these days? Who is next? Richard Mofe Damijo?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:48 am
Mikel is a podcast host. Is that the requirement to coach the Super Eagles these days? Who is next? Richard Mofe Damijo?
reading comprehension is not your thing eh?

I said: "If the 94 era are no good, what about the likes of Mikel etc"

perhaps you should print it out on paper and read it again. :taunt:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:50 pm

I hope they act now🙏🏿
was about to reply but u have been slapped enough...so the joke is on you bro....highbury indeed
You don't mean it. 😂 😂 😂
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:05 am

No argument from me. Those who read your post will make their judgement.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ANC wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:05 am

He understands Braille.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Babadee wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:10 pm

I hope they act now🙏🏿

Accept current reality that oyinbo football is at a higher level. Which is due to our mismanagement and misplaced priorities and love of personal gain over doing what is good for the general good.

Oyinbo coaches are like University lectures and Nigerian coaches are like nursery school.

Let Nigeria coaches dominate Africa first or even reach final of any CAF tournament
Thank God more people don't think like you today. If they did we may still have had slavery
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

highbury wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:29 am
Babadee wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:10 pm

I hope they act now🙏🏿

Thank God more people don't think like you today. If they did we may still have had slavery
Bro…..LOOK AT THE MIRROR!!

Your handle is “HIGHBURY”……support NPFL teams then u can lecture ppl….

I am Caucasian, my handle “Enyi” cos I am a big (fat) guys and that’s what my Igbo friends call me….

You are black…..don’t want to identify as black but want to call out ppl for not supporting ur sense of “patriotism”….

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Let’s get back to the topic at hand…..

If NFF is going to recycle these 70yr old retired coaches….might as well give the job to Amuneke and see how he gets on although…..

I would love to see SSS back in that post…..this team is made for him…..

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I hope they act now🙏🏿
Give it a rest. You can't keep hounding people from post to post because they prefer a manager that is not local. Make a clear argument why you don't want Renard.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:23 pm

I hope they act now🙏🏿
Give it a rest. You can't keep hounding people from post to post because they prefer a manager that is not local. Make a clear argument why you don't want Renard.

I can't give it a rest when you are a case example that some people don't get it. Aren't those posts making arguments for a foreign coach that I refute? Why are you selective in your criticism? Look here, I don't have anything against Renard. He has had relative success on the African continent, hence the reason for his name being broadcasted everywhere. My issue is that I want our country to think long-term, invest in ourselves, and rid ourselves of this ugly slave mindset which believes that a white man is the solution to our football problems. With all the white coaches we have had for years, please tell me how that has reflected in the fortunes of our team? None! Do we see the effects of Westerhoff today? Do you see the effects of Bonfere? Or Rohr? I just prefer that we find our own solutions. Learn from others, but we must find our own solutions. I am not against any foreign coach in particular; I just hate the mindset that everything indigenous is not good enough.If you don't like my comments, that's your own problem. I have the right to air my pro-indigenous coach stance just like the pro-foreign coach folks. I will keep stating my point.