Did Nigeria ruin chances of a Nigeria v Cameroon final?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg
Did Nigeria ruin chances of a Nigeria v Cameroon final?

Post by Jiggerman21 »

:D :lol: :lol:

Just a thought. If Nigeria had been serious from the start, then we would most likely be looking forward to a mouth-watering Nigeria v Cameroon final. Now look, the IL are out and we have ruined all prospects of an almighty final. That would have been good for African football.

By the way, I have to say that the gloating of the pro-IC camp has been pretty muted. With the exception of Gotti (as expected) the rest haven't been shouting as much as expected. Hmmm, maybe Omey2k has a point. Maybe there's no smoke without fire. This "Bonfrere Jo hanging around" and "assistants taking over" stories.... hmmmmmm :twisted:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The Morocco was a blessing in disguise,
Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Re: Did Nigeria ruin chances of a Nigeria v Cameroon final?

Post by Shownoja »

Jiggerman21 wrote::D :lol: :lol:

Just a thought. If Nigeria had been serious from the start, then we would most likely be looking forward to a mouth-watering Nigeria v Cameroon final. Now look, the IL are out and we have ruined all prospects of an almighty final. That would have been good for African football.

By the way, I have to say that the gloating of the pro-IC camp has been pretty muted. With the exception of Gotti (as expected) the rest haven't been shouting as much as expected. Hmmm, maybe Omey2k has a point. Maybe there's no smoke without fire. This "Bonfrere Jo hanging around" and "assistants taking over" stories.... hmmmmmm :twisted:
Do you really think that CCC will take instructions fron Bonfere? If you believe that then you will believe anything.

Also people are forgeting one factor here. CCC has his best supporter right there in Tunisia. He has a minister who deplores the idea of hiring a foreign coach, and is willing to back CCC if the results are right. Will you not be emboldened by that?
To stop trying is to start dying
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Shownoja,
well, all I know is that the proICs have been surprisingly silent sha. No smoke without fire :twisted:
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Maybe there's no smoke without fire. This "Bonfrere Jo hanging around" and "assistants taking over" stories.... hmmmmmm
This is idiocy at it's finest
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Dodo wrote:The Morocco was a blessing in disguise,
Tru dat!
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

lol. Was there really such a story going around? that would be taking the michael
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

hmmm, Dodo, does this mean that Morocco cost Chukwu his position and relegated him to siddon-looker? :D :D
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

I THINK IT IS WAY BETTER THAT WE TOOK THEM OUT NOW.....SO THAT THEY DONT EVEN GET A DAMN THING..... ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE BEAT THE SKILL LESS BUT PHYSICAL CAM TEAMS.....
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

I really think it was. Had we lost to Nigeria in the first round, Schaeffer we could have had a chance of going further in the competition.