LATEST NEWS ON VICTOR AGALI

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Agali and Mpenza have been victims of the backlash of the huge disappointment of the Schalke fans. They expected a lot more with their new stadium and their lofty lesgue finish 2 to 3 seasons ago. Things have notworked out, and Agali and Mpenza were scapegoated. To be fair on them Agali has been wasteful but it does not warrant him taking the blame.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
authority
Egg
Egg

Post by authority »

Amadu was not pleased with Agali's game , also CCC will cut him if he is really serious to bring the cup home.
realplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by realplayer »

Nice to have Agali back in the fold!
Talent can only blossom with hard work!
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

AGALI IS A WASTEPIPE
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ugly boy I agree, kumbur is far better :wink: :lol: :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
realplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by realplayer »

The "wastepipe" is a regular in his German club and was Nigeria's highest goal scorer during our world cup qualifier.

Even if you do not like a guy, his record will speak for itself. CCC has another attacking option that will put pressure on other strikers to do well or be dropped.

Welcome back Victor!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

The "wastepipe" is a regular in his German club and was Nigeria's highest goal scorer during our world cup qualifier.
he scored 3 tap ins and 4 heades in the 6 yard box last season to be the height goal scorer for his club, Aghahowa already has these coverd plus more so we don't really need him
Egg
Egg

Post by realplayer »

The fact that he was invited to camp does not mean he will make the team. I personally rate him after Aghahowa, Yakubu & Martins.

The good thing is that it will put pressure on those who feel they have a sure shirt and refuse to perform well. Aghali will also be desperate to do well!

I do not see how CCC and the SE can lose from this development.

It is crazy and imature to just say a tested and experienced player is a wastepipe and should be discarded and qualify his goals as tap ins or 6 yds headers.
I wonder if we will reject any such goal if he scored them for Nigeria in Tunisia! Let's us be objective!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Scourge[/color] wrote:
he scored 3 tap ins and 4 heades in the 6 yard box last season to be the height goal scorer for his club, Aghahowa already has these coverd plus more so we don't really need him
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
hdeburlar
Egg
Egg

Post by hdeburlar »

let's try Martins in the bundersliga
A messiah is needed for our Football
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Martins will bulldozeliga the bundersliga
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

I wonder why Ayo rates Ogbeche at all; that brother has done squat since before the Mundial, not forgetting he did nothing at the mundial. So what's your criterion for rating these players? Personal recognizance?

Please don't tell me Ogbeche is young or whateva cause you are not his mama! Apart from JAG and Martins (who has dumped his country), Agali however u look at it is next on the list. Ijeh? please! Ezenwa? the Enyimba substitute? You've got to be drunk pal.

Be more objective brother; people on the forum are not stupid or gullible to take whatever u say as the gospel man.
...but with God all things are possible...