Is it True what they say about FRENCH PEOPLE in FRANCE?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is it True what they say about FRENCH PEOPLE in FRANCE?

Post by Mudi E »

I have on numerous occasion been told that French people in France (mostly whites) don't take showers and they smell badly. They said that the women are even worse, they don't shave their arm pit and they have this disdain for personal grooming and they hate to bath. Their guys are not better either. Is this a country of FUNK or what?

My boss made a joke that you don't want to go the France and eat any woman's you know what. The body odor will drive you bananas even before you go downtown on her.

Is this true?
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

I have heard that before too..but in general Europeans in general get that bad rap for not shaving etc.. Matter of fact I have seen pictures from the beaches in Sicily where the women did not shave at all so I guess there is truth to that.. On the other hand I had a white room mate my freshman year and that dude never showered..he would get up in the morning and get right on with his days business, i.e breakfast, class..etc..I found that really nasty..
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

...and yet they say Africans are dirty and backward.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

its not just france...its the whole europe...the Americans willl single out Frnace for obvious reasons
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

I guess Europe is the continent of FUNK!!!!
Malandro
Egg
Egg

Post by Malandro »

Bullocks. They are no more or less dirty that anyone else...............Just a stereotype that isnt really true unless you count french bums...........men do they stink!!.

Parisian women take good care of themselves.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I thought we deleted this same topic when some angel* asked the same question of Naija women.
This thread does not contribute to this board in any way and should go the same way as the first.
In the recycle bin!

DaMunK
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "