DID ANYONE JUST SEE THE MISS BY LUQUE AGAINST BARCA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

onyegwu
Egg
Egg
DID ANYONE JUST SEE THE MISS BY LUQUE AGAINST BARCA

Post by onyegwu »

That has to be the miss of the Decade. Open net, no Goalkeeper and he manages to hit the ball into the ground and over the bar. Amazing miss. :shock:
bleaching cream
Egg
Egg

Post by bleaching cream »

Omo i see am :D :D More difficult to miss than score yet he some how managed to chop it. At least it let my Barca boys escape with the loot. :lol: :lol:
onyegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onyegwu »

Barca definitely had God on their side. That was incredible
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

That has to be the miss of the season or seasons. My grand mum will score. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

A day old baby would have scored that
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

That miss was incredible. I think dude struck the top of the ball, making it bounce over the bar. The GOL Tv commentator had me rolling when he said all that Luque had to do to score was blow.

BTW, that was truly a wonderful game. Rijkaard looks to have fashioned a strong Barca team together. IMO, they are currently playing the best football in La Liga -- yup, even better than Real. One has to feel good for Rijkaard because you could just see his frustrations at the beginning of the season -- especially when Rustu was costing them games with unimaginable howlers. Some pundits claims that Rustu will never play for Barca again. Difficult to imagine how someone who was so good in the past WC could become so bad so quickly!

Both the second and third place team lost today which means Madrid has a comfortable lead at the top. With teams like Barca gaining momentum, anything can happen though.

Akure4Life wrote:A day old baby would have scored that
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

yes I can not believe that I'm 2 hurt :cry: :cry:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Rustu, the Turkish goal keeper is at his lowest ebb, because he was banned from putting the warrior mark on the lower part of his left eye by Rijkaard :shock: :D This is no war zone :idea: my friend!! Frank apparently told him. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

i just weak for that miss when i see am,even Agali/Aiyegbeni would have put that in
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Great game!I saw the tie and thought the ball was in the net until I saw Lugue's reaction.A bad miss indeed!That would have made it all square.
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

The day Barca bought thier fighter, Davids, was the day they started thier insurgence

Post by Guest »

Guys, how my man Rijkaard dey do for Barcelona? Shame he didn't get to win Euro 2000 as his boys couldn't convert penalties.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Got a clip?
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Worse miss of the season.
who no know go know.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

saw it o. i couldn't believe it. empty post, no keeper, and over d net. the guy sef no believe am. i feel 4 him.......
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

yettycom wrote:saw it o. i couldn't believe it. empty post, no keeper, and over d net. the guy sef no believe am. i feel 4 him.......
It was like a horror movie.I happy no be small sha, because Barca na my team for the La Liga.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.