Minister to Seek FC for Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CS

Post by CS »

CCC might not be the best coach in the world but he's definitely the BEST thing to happen to naija footie since Pa Oni. It's on record that CCC defeated the dread indomitable Lions of Cameroun, not just once but 3 good times.

Now, chew on that :lol:

MI5 wrote:K2G,

He is out of work for now after the CCC debacle... I heard the CARETAKER chased all of them out after the draw against Angola... He is jobless at the moment and will be happy if CCC makes another return...

kaycee2g wrote:
CS wrote:
MI5 wrote:Bring CARETAKER CCC back...
This isn't about CCC, so watch your language before I deal with you mercilessly :x
o boy, how ur oga? is he still straining his voice - screaming at village meeting?
Last edited by CS on Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

CS wrote:CCC might not be the best coach in the world but he's definitely the BEST thing to happen to naija footie since Pa Oni. It's on record that CCC defeat the dread indomitable Lions of Cameroun, not just once but 3 good times.

He is out of work for now after the CCC debacle... I heard the CARETAKER chased all of them out after the draw against Angola... He is jobless at the moment and will be happy if CCC makes another return...

kaycee2g wrote:
CS wrote:
This isn't about CCC, so watch your language before I deal with you mercilessly :x
o boy, how ur oga? is he still straining his voice - screaming at village meeting?
Please tell me u are just trying to wind people up and u do not actually believe what u have written. if going to the world cup is the best thing to happen to Nigerian football, then u are definielty worthy of being named in my signature.

CCC fans are known for idiocy, but lets stop kidding ourselves. u know when u think about it within ur head, u do not support the reign of chukwu.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

The article may turn out to be junk - but if it is true, then Nigerian football is about to take three steps backwards.

Nigeria should be more concerned with ensuring that the FIFA hammer does not fall here next - the Greek example shows that there are (almost) no sacred cows.

No foreign manager has won the world cup, and that is not going to change. For example, if Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger want the title of world champion, they have to do it with Portugal and France respectively instead of with Angola and Japan.

Nigeria needs to settle down with Eguavoen or another Nigerian, draw up a long-term plan, allocate the resources, and get its house in order.
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

CS, you berra tone down on that CCC nonsense o!

Na beating Cameroon we go chop? If the dude qualified Nigeria for the world cup and didn't mess up TWICE against Angola, we might be singing a different story today.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Kaoje is talking in codes. So as a coded man, I went in knee deep to decipher what the "file dusting" is all about and I came up with this code:

Berti Vogts.

P.S. If you have any codes you have been trying to break for years without a head way, see me later.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Azuka, all the minister has agreed to do is to talk to the sponsors to pay the Eagles wages.
Ayo he has no business talking with the sponsors unless a sports association seeks his help in convincing a stubborn association. Another reason it can be excused is if he is talking to sponsors under the general sponsorship of our sports and not football alone.
And about Germany, he has no business being there unless he is paying for it out of his pocket. Adamu is already there only God knows in what capacity giving that he does not assume his FIFA chair until January 2007. There are too many problems with our sports that require urgent solution and i doubt if France playing Italy if one of them.
Yummy
Egg
Egg

Post by Yummy »

azuka wrote:You guys are all missing the point. Whether he gets the best coach in the world for the CE is not the issue here. The issue is does it fall withing his duty to source for an FC when there is supposed to be a NFA? What questions will he ask the FC when he meets him to judge his competence? What is the Minister's antecedent in soccer that suddenly gives him the authority to know what makes a good coach and what makes a bad coach? On what bassis did he chose this coach among the many millions all over the world? And when the coach comes him who does he report to the Sports Minister who appoints him or the NFA which is supposed to supervise him?

If you ask me i will say this is simply another way to earn estacodes. I hope you guys are know seeing why Galadima is wanted out at all cost. Now i know Galadima will go come July 18th cause he is the stumbling block to the craze for estacodes.

Me i don enter siddon look mode.
How are we so sure that Galadima is not in on this as well......... Is there any indications pointing towards a sour relationship btwn the new minister and the NFA ???
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

This man is off to watch the W/C final at our expense. No more no less. Meeting my yansh.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

Kai!! the headline says it all!! The bushmen are out and about on another fishing expedition. Much money will be spent but in the end they will return to port with empty nets and plenty of excuses........ :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mschewwwwww!!!!!
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

azuka wrote:
Azuka, all the minister has agreed to do is to talk to the sponsors to pay the Eagles wages.
Ayo he has no business talking with the sponsors unless a sports association seeks his help in convincing a stubborn association. Another reason it can be excused is if he is talking to sponsors under the general sponsorship of our sports and not football alone.
And about Germany, he has no business being there unless he is paying for it out of his pocket. Adamu is already there only God knows in what capacity giving that he does not assume his FIFA chair until January 2007. There are too many problems with our sports that require urgent solution and i doubt if France playing Italy if one of them.
I don tey wey you go Naija. Nothing gets done without the government man mi.

Galadima knows the score and is acting accordingly. Watch sponsors who Galadima spoke to a few months ago and who were not interested start forking out the cash now that the minister has spoken to them.

We are still very much a top to bottom society. Sad but true.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

I predict another heart break for Ayo.
:lol: :lol:

You must wait till June 2007 to have a chance at this ill concieved plan.
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

I don't understand how you expect someone to do a job when you are constantly and overtly looking for someone to replace him and then when everything falls through pretenting like he is the top man for the job and expecting him to deliver the goods you openly say he is incapable of delivering.............
Mschewwwwwwwwww
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

kulu wrote:The article may turn out to be junk - but if it is true, then Nigerian football is about to take three steps backwards.

Nigeria should be more concerned with ensuring that the FIFA hammer does not fall here next - the Greek example shows that there are (almost) no sacred cows.

No foreign manager has won the world cup, and that is not going to change. For example, if Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger want the title of world champion, they have to do it with Portugal and France respectively instead of with Angola and Japan.

Nigeria needs to settle down with Eguavoen or another Nigerian, draw up a long-term plan, allocate the resources, and get its house in order.

Exactly
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mke1010 wrote:I predict another heart break for Ayo.

This is not an ill-concieved plan. It is well thought out this time!
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Most "well concieved" plans cause pregnancy (big stomach) for their proponents..... :mrgreen:
Look who is Here Again!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

seloweizer wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Most "well concieved" plans cause pregnancy (big stomach) for their proponents..... :mrgreen:
No worry, we done prepare jedi-jedi medicine for the bad belle crew like MKE1010 and co.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Anytime them talk abot FC na so so grammar u go see all these stupid morons dey blow for here, na gammar we go choppppppp? :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

kaycee2g wrote: As a sports minister, he definitely should be there. Not just to watch the event, but to take notes on how sporting events are organized and to "smooch" with other sporting leaders.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
With what language. This must be a joke, ke :?: :lol:
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NIGERIANS NOW DEFINE "SUCCESS" IN TERMS OF FOREIGN DEPENDENCY

Read the statement below:
"Nigeriansportsonline.com findings reveal that the Minister really wants to be seen as having succeeded where apparently his predecessors failed."

Meanwhile it can be said that Nigeria has now taken the first step that will keep them watching SA2010 from HD TV.

You'll recall that every single day he was a coach, the NFA held the spectre of an FC over C3. And it never happened, the only effect being to undermine the coach.

Folks, that's why Nigeria watched 2006 on TV; and that's why it might repeat itself in SA.

One question I have: what was so impressive about the FC's this minister saw in Germany?
Bell
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

It has been reported in the news FOR SEVERAL DAYS that the minister is going to Germany ... this is not new. I do believe every FA gets a ticket allocation!

He may be interested in some FCs, but the only one he needs to talk to is Jogi Low.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

"If the dude qualified Nigeria for the world cup...

...and didn't mess up TWICE against Angola, we might be singing a different story today"

Hey, oba, Amodu miraculously qualified Nigeria for the Japan/Korea: what happened to him?
Bell
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

CS wrote:CCC might not be the best coach in the world but he's definitely the BEST thing to happen to naija footie since Pa Oni. It's on record that CCC defeated the dread indomitable Lions of Cameroun, not just once but 3 good times.

kaycee2g wrote:
CS wrote:

CS, since when was beating cameroon an accomplishment??? take ya time o.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Foreign coach my yansh....they raise all these hopes and disappoint in the end. Are they looking for another Thy Libregt(sp)?
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions