EPL IS BACK!! CHE 3 Vs 0 LEI[Costa, Hazard, Moses-MOM]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EPL IS BACK!! CHE 3 Vs 0 LEI[Costa, Hazard, Moses]

Post by balo »

Chimex101 wrote:it must be pretty awkward for Kante playing a role in the destruction of his former club.

Just another day's work. Not awkward at all. He helped get the Championship.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Fantastic game by Moses. Playing his way into a constant starting XI on that right side.

@Balo, my theory is that Conte probably yelled something at Diego on that chance he decided to dribble vs. Laying off to chalobah. Costa probably got pissed and lashed back at Conte. Conte needs to chill atimes.. he is always barking orders from sideline a bit too much
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Dr Demonkey did you see Moses's flip ? You believed he had hamstring two weeks ago. He must have his healing directly from Arch Angel Raphael. Seriously somebody needs talk him if he is committed 110% to SE he should call it quits. The current SE are highly determined to the only slot in their group and a dissident is not needed to stir a distraction.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Moses is MOM.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: EPL IS BACK!! CHE 3 Vs 0 LEI[Costa, Hazard, Moses-MOM]

Post by highbury »

He can score in the moon for all I care. Chelsea's slave
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

bully12 wrote:Dr Demonkey did you see Moses's flip ? You believed he had hamstring two weeks ago. He must have his healing directly from Arch Angel Raphael. Seriously somebody needs talk him if he is committed 110% to SE he should call it quits. The current SE are highly determined to the only slot in their group and a dissident is not needed to stir a distraction.
We all know he didnt have any Hamstring injury. I like Moses but he needs to stop doing that rubbish. He will be in naija for the Algeria game i have to believe he will also start.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

balo wrote:Moses is MOM.
Kante
kdk4christ
Egg
Egg

Post by kdk4christ »

analyzer wrote:Fantastic game by Moses. Playing his way into a constant starting XI on that right side.

@Balo, my theory is that Conte probably yelled something at Diego on that chance he decided to dribble vs. Laying off to chalobah. Costa probably got pissed and lashed back at Conte. Conte needs to chill atimes.. he is always barking orders from sideline a bit too much
Maybe fear of yellow card so thathe wont miss M.United match next week.
*JESUS LOVES YOU* More Than You Know

"When we die we leave behind us all that we have, and take with us all that we are."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL IS BACK!! CHE 1 Vs 0 LEI[Costa]

Post by green4life »

Damunk wrote:
highbury wrote:It is clear that Moses wasn't injured. Freaking fraud!!!! Now I am watching to see what happens now from NFF. I am willing to bet that Isaac Success plays some part tomorrow
Don't halla yasef.
You can't prove nothing and what you say is 'clear' is clearly not clear.
Abeg, leave matta.
lol. calling him a fraud is harsh but its obvious that Moses wasnt injured and dodged the call up to solidify his chelsea shirt. Frankly, i wont blame the player given this is his first real chance for getting a long time shirt at chelsea after suffering 3 or so straight seasons out on loan.... and also having seen the price that mikel has paid for giving up his preseason work in exchange for an olympic bronze, moses doesnt want to take that risk.

But lets call a spade a spade. I have never seen this sort of miraculous 2 week turnaround from a hamstring injury to play a high energy position (wingback) and then tops it off with a 10/10 perfect execution of a backflip that is worthy of an Olympic gold medal.

Nigeria needs him but we also need a committed player. We dont want a player who will save his legs and/or best stuff for his club while others are slaving away trying to earn a WC ticket from the group of death. :agree:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote:Fantastic game by Moses. Playing his way into a constant starting XI on that right side.

best game of the season so far by a mile. the 343 is looking like a better fit for the current personnel though not sure how well it will stand up against better opposition. also the chalobah sub was on point (solidified the midfield at a time when leicester had the upper hand and further freed up hazard to pair diego in a 352 :thumb: ). Lastly, like how conte is steadily giving academy grads opportunities... chalobah, aina, RLC plus Solanke on the bench :thumb:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EPL IS BACK!! CHE 1 Vs 0 LEI[Costa]

Post by paj »

highbury wrote:It is clear that Moses wasn't injured. Freaking fraud!!!! Now I am watching to see what happens now from NFF. I am willing to bet that Isaac Success plays some part tomorrow
Lowbury abeg sit down...U juss dey vex becos we dey win and E dey pain U :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

green4life wrote:

best game of the season so far by a mile. the 343 is looking like a better fit for the current personnel though not sure how well it will stand up against better opposition. also the chalobah sub was on point (solidified the midfield at a time when leicester had the upper hand and further freed up hazard to pair diego in a 352 :thumb: ). Lastly, like how conte is steadily giving academy grads opportunities... chalobah, aina, RLC plus Solanke on the bench :thumb:
work in progress..but I like it!! Clogs are leaky middle..only weak link for me was Pedro and his poor touches...put Batshuayi in there and watch us destroy opponents..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: EPL IS BACK!! CHE 3 Vs 0 LEI[Costa, Hazard, Moses-MOM]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Henry Winter 

@henrywinter

#cfc absentees; Ivanovic & Mikel minor muscular injuries from international duty. Cesc minor muscular injury. Oscar, Willian family reasons.

3:54 AM - 15 Oct 2016
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved