There are reports that Peseiro might be gone

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: There are reports that Peseiro might be gone

Post by vancity eagle »

Did Osimehn say anything about Musa being necessary to the team ON THE PITCH ?

You cannot compare that to expressing that a coach is good.

Unless you think Peseiro being "good" for SE is for non footballing reasons.

Apples and Oranges bro.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:26 am
vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:28 am How was Musa instrumental ? Honestly it doesn't even make any sense.

Where was that instrumentality when we needed it at Afcon and against Ghana.

The guy is probably just a joker that many guys like to hang around.

Let him use that Saudi money he made, pay for his airfare and hotel lodging and he can follow SE all he likes, BUT NOT AS A MEMBER OF THE SQUAD FOR FUC% SAKE !!!!!

You don’t seem to understand the code Osihmen is using in expressing his opinion about Musa and how important he is to the team. When a guy like Osihmen who grew up a hustler in Lagos, perfected his craft and conquered Italy tells you to take it or leave it, you best be damn sure that you take it or you’ll be left holding the bag.

Let me tell you something. Musa is the most important SE player today. He’s the first name on the team list and nobody can do anything about it because the TEAM absolutely cannot do without him. While you’re here hyperventilating about the inclusion of Musa in the team, the Nff, the coaching staff and players are rejoicing. I’d go as far as saying that some of the players wouldn’t even show up if Musa isn’t on the list.

WHY? Because Musa is a team SPONSOR. HE PAYS $$ to help the team lodge, travel and sustain themselves in camp. It’s not 433,352 or 442 as you see it. It’s about MONEY. NFF is flat broke and Musa is a rare breed amongst our ballers, he has the money and he’s willing to spend it on the team for a seat on the bench. So, when Vic says the team wouldn’t have qualified without Musa, he’s damn sure he knows what he’s talking about because the game likely wouldn’t have been played. So take a chill pill on Musa. He’s paying for a lot of the football you comment about. The day the Nff gets enough $ to prosecute a game is the day you’ll see the last of Musa. Until then, Musa is going to Afcon and WC 26 if we qualify. Das it and Das all.
Bros, I refuse to believe this. Are you saying Musa is "buying" his spot in the team? Is that allowed?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:11 pm Did Osimehn say anything about Musa being necessary to the team ON THE PITCH ?

You cannot compare that to expressing that a coach is good.

Unless you think Peseiro being "good" for SE is for non footballing reasons.

Apples and Oranges bro.
He is saying he’s good for the team PERIOD and clearly the players want him there going by Osimhens statement, so therefore by your logic we can’t go against what the players say, so only a clown will kick against Musas place on the team…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

A player is in the team TO PLAY. Nothing Else.

If Osimehn said Peseiro is a great coach because he is good at math, then that is a rubbish statement, because Peseiro is not being hired to be good at math.

Musa is not in the team for any legitimate football related reason.

Whether he is a "nice guy" a "funny guy" is irrelevant to him being in the SE.

We don't choose players based on their comedic or social abilities.

Would you go to see a doctor because he is a good football player ?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The people who use Osimhen's comments as validation for Musa and Peseiro are just dumb. What else was he suppose to say? If he said no comments, it would been worse.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:18 am The people who use Osimhen's comments as validation for Musa and Peseiro are just dumb. What else was he suppose to say? If he said no comments, it would been worse.
EXACTLY! He has to be diplomatic, it’s in private or after they’ve been gone from the scene for a while that current players would start opening up and being truthful…But I t’s the whole selective usage of the players words that gets me, some people even trying to use ‘body language’ to discount the statements they don’t agree with, it’s really silly and disingenuous…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

As usual the NFF made the wrong decision.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: There are reports that Peseiro might be g

Post by ohenhen1 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:10 pm This is the time to make the change. We need to fix the defense and midfield,
I have to tell am like I see it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx