Golden Eaglets v Burkina Faso. CAF under 17 quater finals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Golden Eaglets v Burkina Faso. CAF under 17 quater finals

Post by Gotti »

Feel for the kids that they won’t be going to the WC, but it wasn’t for a lack of effort…
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:56 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:55 pm YOU TRIED KIDS… :clap: :clap: :clap:
You're a clown
Honestly, Gotti is a clown :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

marutimon wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:55 pm On a side note:
If Senegal wins this tournament, they will be reiging AFCON champs, CHAN champs, U20 champs and U17 champs.
They have conceeded just 1 goal in the CHAN championship and 2 in the AFCON cup, with zero in the U20 and U17 tournament.

Senegal really looks like they will be a dominant force in African football for years to come.
Foork Senegal
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

our coaches are garbage. Tactically deficient. Why did it take so long for Ugabde to make changes?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

You're a clown
…and you’re a MO-RON :P
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:58 pm Feel for the kids that they won’t be going to the WC, but it wasn’t for a lack of effort…
Same here. A one in a life time opportunity has been lost due to some schoolboy errors and selfish play.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

iworo wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:58 pm
You're a clown
It is obvious they are kids so no need tearing them down. They came up against a better team. Only critism I have is this shooting from distance, but even that is something that comes from coaching.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:59 pm our coaches are garbage. Tactically deficient. Why did it take so long for Ugabde to make changes?
This particular coach makes stupid look good

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

We play Championship 'gra-gra' football. Period!
No team coordination, as players like to hold on too long to the ball, and make
too many mental errors. One can see the coaching is just not notable.
...And we are surprised when we lose?
Last edited by joao on Thu May 11, 2023 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Ugbowo wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:56 pm Something as basic as having the right pair of shoes.......

Besides the immaturity in all of their play, they made fundamental errors like misjudging flight and speed of ball on the surface of the day.

We try again in 2 years.

I will keep Ugbade in the position.

The first thing is the talent. There are quite a few talented kids here.

The 2nd thing is the football. Ugbade needs to learn here. You have to establish the team game first, then the individual technique will shine thru
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Our U20 and U17 teams suffering from dearth of true Center Forwards.

Who would have thunk it?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

You're a clown
Still better than an angel… :woot:
Old man consumed a primordial agenda against kids. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ugbowo wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:56 pm Something as basic as having the right pair of shoes.......

Besides the immaturity in all of their play, they made fundamental errors like misjudging flight and speed of ball on the surface of the day.

We try again in 2 years.
Unfortunately I doubt much will change in 2 years. We may get worse.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

airwolex wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:57 pm The boys tried. They tried to impose themselves physically on the Burkinabes and this worked for the first 30 minutes, but once the Burkinabes came to terms with our strategy and started playing ball they were easilly the better team; technically and tactically.

Hopefully some of the boys can learn from this and go on to have a decent career.
We had more chances to score but the Burkinabes just seemed a bit more composed on the ball at the final third than our boys who were too eager to impress by scoring the spectacular.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

txj wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:02 pm

We try again in 2 years.

The 2nd thing is the football. Ugbade needs to learn here. You have to establish the team game first, then the individual technique will shine thru
The kids are not the problem man; give this kids to real coach and they would play with brains

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

txj wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:02 pm

We try again in 2 years.

My experience of watching footballers at home is that if you create the foundation for a team game, as a non-negotiable factor, players will follow suit.

Especially as Nigerian players are very, very adaptable...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

airwolex wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:00 pm
You're a clown
It is obvious they are kids so no need tearing them down. They came up against a better team. Only critism I have is this shooting from distance, but even that is something that comes from coaching.
Abegi leave the ee-diots alone to wallow in their bile…
The same dude who gives Randy regular oral colonoscopy is here pursuing a PRIMORDIAL agenda against kids.
>
Last edited by Gotti on Thu May 11, 2023 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Lolly wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:04 pm
airwolex wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:57 pm The boys tried. They tried to impose themselves physically on the Burkinabes and this worked for the first 30 minutes, but once the Burkinabes came to terms with our strategy and started playing ball they were easilly the better team; technically and tactically.

Hopefully some of the boys can learn from this and go on to have a decent career.
We had more chances to score but the Burkinabes just seemed a bit more composed on the ball at the final third than our boys who were too eager to impress by scoring the spectacular.
Ol boi we already know
Go back to rants

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Lolly wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:00 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:58 pm Feel for the kids that they won’t be going to the WC, but it wasn’t for a lack of effort…
Same here. A one in a life time opportunity has been lost due to some schoolboy errors and selfish play.

First goal was a comedy of errors. Keeper should have been stronger and that was a routine clearance.

For the penalty, the guy was going nowhere, just guide him towards the touchline.

Then, I guess, some of the had been watching Vincius and De Bruyne because some of the attempts from distance was comical.

I am just concerned at how much better the burkinabes were than us technically and tactically. They seemed more comfortable on the ball and made better decisions when it mattered.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Ask yourself. Do you see any of these 17 players playing for SE in the future?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:05 pm
Lolly wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:04 pm

Ol boi we already know
Go back to rants
Are you the landlord here? Do I need permission to post? No vex o. Silly clown.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Purity wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:53 am Ahead of Golden Eaglets v Burkina Faso Quater finals.

Extended Highlight

Extended. Burkina Faso knocks out Cameroon

you opened this game thread and we failed , hmmmmm bad luck ... smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved