Keshi believes Uchebo is new Kanu. Likely to make final 23.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

olu
Egg
Egg
Re: Keshi believes Uchebo is new Kanu. Likely to make final

Post by olu »

Dragonstout wrote:
olu wrote:
cito us wrote:
olu wrote:His style is more similar to Adebayor's than Kanu's. He and Adebayor both like to run with the ball from deep and drift out to the flanks. Uchebo is a good player, but more like a poor man's Adebayor. Don't think he will ever be as good as either Knau or Adebayor.
Feelings? How did you come to this 'thoughts'. You mean he has no room for growth an/or improvement? :shock:
Beacause I haven't seem him improve much in the 4 or 5 yesrs he's played in Europe.
You can't be serious!

You have to look at his speed, height, technical abilities, strength, the position he's currently playing, supporting players, if he is the best player on a bad team most likely he's not going to shine. Playing time is also important! I have seen huge improvements since his under 20 days
He was never the best player at Venlo or Brugge. His goal scoring ratio is also not impressive for an attacker or midfielder
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Hopefully Uchebo makes the WC squad. When I said this a few years back a few called me opaks yarner! In fact some of the opaks yarners went ahead to dig out the thread laughing at me. Well, they say Keshi knows best right? Keshi agrees with Kolinzo! If A=B, B=C. therefore do the math...
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I would like to see him used as a playmaker against Scotland, so we can see if he is OK to fill that role. I will be looking forward to a midfield trio of Azeez, Joel and Uchebo against Scotland.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

The guy that played against Mexico?? The new Kanu???? Keshi must have been high
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I would like to see him used as a playmaker against Scotland, so we can see if he is OK to fill that role. I will be looking forward to a midfield trio of Azeez, Joel and Uchebo against Scotland.
Playmaker? You guys can be so funny at times. Have you re-watched the Mexico game where he was tried just in front on the midfield? This guy will be the biggest flop at the WC if selected for the playmaker role.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Well. We don't need another "support Striker" who can't score for country. Kanu was a great club player but outside of his Olympics heroics he was an average player for Nigeria so we don't need to duplicate him, Okocha or any of the other overrated players we've had. What Nigeria need is another Yobo because after this testimonial WC that Blatter has organized for him we will be in deep shait.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.