Siasia Banned for life by FIFA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Siasia Banned for life by FIFA

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::boo: fake news to tarnish the name of a black man , an African ... I call racism
How? Did you make any attempt at verification before posting this? The news is posted directly on FIFA.com.

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/who-we- ... son-siasia
i will not join in slating on beating down on a black man or African..all of a sudden they are after the Africans.. out of no where , they come up with a ban or fake news... no video, no voice recordings, and we are yet to know which games..please i call it BS
As a fan of Sia1, I am as shocked as you are. This has nothing to do with beating down, I only asked to find out if there is another angle to this as it was posted on FIFA's official website which makes it real news. The question as asked by others is 'What is going on?'.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Its a Goal wrote:This has come out of nowhere. FIFA cannot be allowed to make a monumental decision like this without providing reasons behind it and providing evidence to his guilt. They have to be taken to task especially if it had anything to do with matches that occurred while coaching the national team.
KPOM!

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:who is Mr Wilson Raj Perumal
Who are those in
FIFA via its competent departments and in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders and authorities.
Wilson Raj Perumal (born 31 July 1965) is a convicted Singaporean match-fixer. Perumal is accused on several match fixing scandals, including Asiagate in 2007–2009 and the 2008–2011 Finnish match-fixing scandal. He was first jailed for match-fixing in 1995 in Singapore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_Raj_Perumal
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
I have just spoken to Siasia. His words
"I don't know anything about this. I did nothing wrong and I have not received any letter from FIFA."
Siasia also told me - very angrily - that he was never invited to defend himself and is hearing about all of this for the first time
He will fight this and clear his name
Colin Udoh
https://www.facebook.com/colin.udoh?__t ... t4&fref=nf
Wow. I seriously hope he is clean. He has to fight this. No hearing at all, not to talk of fair hearing??? Unacceptable.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
"I don't know anything about this. I did nothing wrong and I have not received any letter from FIFA."
Siasia also told me - very angrily - that he was never invited to defend himself and is hearing about all of this for the first time
Colin Udoh
Wow. I seriously hope he is clean. He has to fight this. No hearing at all, not to talk of fair hearing??? Unacceptable.

maybe one fake yahoo bobo collected their money claiming to be SiaOne?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Colin Udoh

maybe one fake yahoo bobo collected their money claiming to be SiaOne?
Exactly my thought on this! They should have done proper investigation and there is no way they can justify not giving Sia1 a chance to defend himself. You can't just rely on investigation of that match fixer guy. he could have been dealing with any random yahoo guy.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::boo: fake news to tarnish the name of a black man , an African ... I call racism
How? Did you make any attempt at verification before posting this? The news is posted directly on FIFA.com.

i will not join in slating on beating down on a black man or African..all of a sudden they are after the Africans.. out of no where , they come up with a ban or fake news... no video, no voice recordings, and we are yet to know which games..please i call it BS
Can you for once ....shut the f--k up. It is clowns like you that glorify and defend criminals that bring shame on decent black folks.
Siasia is a crook and you can take your defense of criminals to buffoons that think like you. :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

I wont say I am surprised. I have seen some games coached by Siasia that I can almost swear he intentionally sabotaged the team. From the Olympic final to some U20 games where he will play an AM as a DM thereby completely unbalancing the team when they needed the most stability or leaving out the most important player in the team in a final match. I wont be surprised if these were old issues from his U20 and U23 coaching days. Too bad because I really like Siasia as a player and coach, his lads were always fun to watch as they display the best skills we all love about Naija footy, its the head scratching losses and in game management on some crucial games that leaves me with some mixed feelings about him. If all this is true I wont be surprised but I will prefer for it to be false.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote:We haven't heard from Siasia or CAS on this issue.

According to Colin, Siasia knows nothing about it.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...how will a big organization like fifa conduct such investigation without inviting the individual to come state his side.
Just an arbitrary decision to punish.
I hope he go to court big time if he can afford a big time lawyer.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

The only thing I have against SiaOne was his statements after a woeful performance alleging that it was the players' fault, and that African Youths were "daft" :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oscar52 wrote:I wont say I am surprised. I have seen some games coached by Siasia that I can almost swear he intentionally sabotaged the team. From the Olympic final to some U20 games where he will play an AM as a DM thereby completely unbalancing the team when they needed the most stability or leaving out the most important player in the team in a final match. I wont be surprised if these were old issues from his U20 and U23 coaching days. Too bad because I really like Siasia as a player and coach, his lads were always fun to watch as they display the best skills we all love about Naija footy, its the head scratching losses and in game management on some crucial games that leaves me with some mixed feelings about him. If all this is true I wont be surprised but I will prefer for it to be false.
Afcon semifinal comes to mind.
I thought that he limited his criminal acts only to 'pay to play' but losing OUR games because of bribery deserves a FIRING SQUAD.
Nonsense :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The chickens have come home to roost. The guy has been selling places in his squad from the FE to the SE. Very crooked guy and shameless about it.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Hm! Odiegwu o! :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mcal wrote:...how will a big organization like fifa conduct such investigation without inviting the individual to come state his side.
Nonsense.... If he goes to court, he will end up in jail.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

zee wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Can you for once ....shut the f--k up. It is clowns like you that glorify and defend criminals that bring shame on decent black folks.
Siasia is a crook and you can take your defense of criminals to buffoons that think like you. :curse:
shame on you .. You have no class, I do not trade vulgar foul insults...list your points instead of running your mouth... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:
mcal wrote:...how will a big organization like fifa conduct such investigation without inviting the individual to come state his side.
Nonsense.... If he goes to court, he will end up in jail.

Zee :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

cic old boy wrote:The chickens have come home to roost. The guy has been selling places in his squad from the FE to the SE. Very crooked guy and shameless about it.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

zee wrote:
oscar52 wrote:I wont say I am surprised. I have seen some games coached by Siasia that I can almost swear he intentionally sabotaged the team. From the Olympic final to some U20 games where he will play an AM as a DM thereby completely unbalancing the team when they needed the most stability or leaving out the most important player in the team in a final match. I wont be surprised if these were old issues from his U20 and U23 coaching days. Too bad because I really like Siasia as a player and coach, his lads were always fun to watch as they display the best skills we all love about Naija footy, its the head scratching losses and in game management on some crucial games that leaves me with some mixed feelings about him. If all this is true I wont be surprised but I will prefer for it to be false.
I thought that he limited his criminal acts only to 'pay to play' but losing OUR games because of bribery deserves a FIRING SQUAD.

From reading the FIFA press release, not sure it was wrt any particular game or result, but rather his acceptance or willingness to participate in the scheme....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote:
zee wrote:

From reading the FIFA press release, not sure it was wrt any particular game or result, but rather his acceptance or willingness to participate in the scheme....

That was the thing I understood as well.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...a continuation from Colin Udoh

In the meantime, I am still a bit sceptical about this notice from the @FIFAcom Adjudicatory Chamber. I've not seen it on any of the FIFA channels and I've been searching.
So, until it comes, my advise would be to take it with a pinch of salt

Won't be surprised someone in this internet age is fabricating fifa web info page. It does not make sense to sentence someone to death penalty without notifying the person you are being charged. Or at least announce it publicly.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Its a Goal wrote:This has come out of nowhere. FIFA cannot be allowed to make a monumental decision like this without providing reasons behind it and providing evidence to his guilt. They have to be taken to task especially if it had anything to do with matches that occurred while coaching the national team.
The suspicious win in Kenya. He was in Nairobi that weekend with Perumal.
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote:...a continuation from Colin Udoh

In the meantime, I am still a bit sceptical about this notice from the @FIFAcom Adjudicatory Chamber. I've not seen it on any of the FIFA channels and I've been searching.
So, until it comes, my advise would be to take it with a pinch of salt

Won't be surprised someone in this internet age is fabricating fifa web info page. It does not make sense to sentence someone to death penalty without notifying the person you are being charged. Or at least announce it publicly.

Does the Rohr brigade have anything to do with this?
AFCON 2019 sweet o