Our Osimhen vs Lookman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen vs Lookman

Post by waka-man »

Nigeria’s strike force right here doing the business.
Kai.
Osimhen’s ability to get vertical is ridiculous.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Celebrity
Egg
Egg

Post by Celebrity »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:28 pm Watching this game is like having to watch two of your favorites side chicks fight each other over who's the better woman for you.
Ashawo man :laugh:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sometimes, some of you should show some fooking respect :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:24 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:16 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:12 pm
waka-man wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:09 pm Lookman looks so sharp.
Baller! Should have had at least one assist.
Lookman is a good player but I don't think he's ideal for SE as a winger/WF. Imho, he's a luxury we can't afford.
I have no clue what you are talking about, he’s a traditional winger, how would that be a luxury to any team…anyway our Victor’s unfortunate handball leads to a PK
We have too many traditional wingers and he's not significantly better than any of them , scores a little more but he rarely assists and creates little more .
I dont know what drives your hatred for Lookman, but he is easily better than all of our other wingers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Seriously though, where is Bushboy? He hasn't missed an opportunity to trade Osihmen in a yr but is awol since hatrick. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:31 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:24 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:16 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:12 pm
waka-man wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:09 pm Lookman looks so sharp.
Baller! Should have had at least one assist.
Lookman is a good player but I don't think he's ideal for SE as a winger/WF. Imho, he's a luxury we can't afford.
I have no clue what you are talking about, he’s a traditional winger, how would that be a luxury to any team…anyway our Victor’s unfortunate handball leads to a PK
We have too many traditional wingers and he's not significantly better than any of them , scores a little more but he rarely assists and creates little more .
I dont know what drives your hatred for Lookman, but he is easily better than all of our other wingers.
And he’s not just a traditional winger. He’s playing on the left, but he’s pretty much a second striker and the primary outlet for his team. As the season has worn on, Atalanta’s attack is increasingly built around him.

I love Samu and Moses and Ejuke and all the rest of them, but as this time, Lookman is performing at a completely different level than they ever have.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What channel?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 pm Kai it’s crazy how one player could be so influential, how will Napoli cope without Kvara!? They just don’t look the same…
Osimhen assist. Do you still wonder how Napoli will cope? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Osibaba one goal one assist!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Another goal made in Nigeria. Osimhen with a hustlers assist. He’s turning into the complete striker before our very eyes.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Osimhen assist
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Dem wan wound Osimehen. Clear foul on him here
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:38 pm Osibaba one goal one assist!
2 assists baba. He assisted Lookman on the Penalty for Atalanta since it was handball on him that led to the penalty
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:38 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 pm Kai it’s crazy how one player could be so influential, how will Napoli cope without Kvara!? They just don’t look the same…
Osimhen assist. Do you still wonder who actually saves Napoli? :lol: :lol:
What do you mean? What does my comment have to do with Osimhen though? Even commentators mentioned it, also when Osimhen was injured they were winning also…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Bushboy won't like this at all. OSIMHEN is now the highest scoring Nigeran in the Serie A. This is the same league that features another of the Bushmen. Fact not feeling!

Now pass Simi Nwankwo and Obafemi Martins
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:40 pm
What do you mean? What does my comment have to do with Osimhen though? Even commentators mentioned it, also when Osimhen was injured they were winning also…
Your comments were disrespectful. I expect that nonsense from the commentators, but not you. Because they comment on games doesnt meant they know more football than you. They dont!

To suggest that one player not playing means the league leaders wont cope, when they have one of the best strikers in the world, who actually saved them multiple times, is disrespectful.

p.s-- did you notice how the commentators kepy praising Elmas for his goal? A goal that Osimhen literally fought and created out of nothing and sent to Elmas on a platter? Dont join oyibo to disrespect your brother. Like I said, Napoli will cope how they coped against Roma when Kvara was pocketed with ease!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Leicester are currently playing Everton so I’m guessing he’s busy, but Brendan Rogers needs to watch Atalanta to see how Lookman is being used and learn something.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

How many strikers in the world are honestly ahead of Osimehn right now ?

The scary part is that despite a lot of room for improvement IMO he is still top scorer in Serie A and must be one of the most feared strikers in the world.

What will happen when he even improves his game.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:57 pm How many strikers in the world are honestly ahead of Osimehn right now ?

The scary part is that despite a lot of room for improvement IMO he is still top scorer in Serie A and must be one of the most feared strikers in the world.

What will happen when he even improves his game.
There aren’t many. He’s certainly in the top 5. Who’s ahead of him? Haaland, yes, Mpabbe, yes. Then you can say Lewandoski and Benzema maybe, but those are old men on their way out.

No one else right now.

There is room for improvement AND evidence that he’s learning. He’s using maybe 60% of the energy he was using last season, making fewer but better runs and varying his play significantly.

He’s a scary scary prospect.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Lookman hits the bar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:46 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:40 pm
Your comments were disrespectful. I expect that nonsense from the commentators, but not you. Because they comment on games doesnt meant they know more football than you. They dont!

To suggest that one player not playing means the league leaders wont cope, when they have one of the best strikers in the world, who actually saved them multiple times, is disrespectful.

p.s-- did you notice how the commentators kepy praising Elmas for his goal? A goal that Osimhen literally fought and created out of nothing and sent to Elmas on a platter? Dont join oyibo to disrespect your brother. Like I said, Napoli will cope how they coped against Roma when Kvara was pocketed with ease!
Bro what are you talking about? They have resorted to route one to Osibaba because Kvara is not there. They can’t play with the same style that they have been doing all season. Thank God Osimhen na baba else they would be in big trouble as their game up onto this point relies heavily on Kvara, that’s just a fact. Has nothing to do with Osimhen as they don’t play the same position…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Where is Bush “ he does not score against big teams” boy. Probably eating said served crow
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kawawa wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:37 pm Where is Bush “ he does not score against big teams” boy. Probably eating said served crow
:rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!