SE vs Cameroon Loading

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE vs Cameroon Loading

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:19 pm This is a game where I expect OSIMHEN, LOOKMAN, IHEANACHO and IWOBI to step up big time cause these guys know what is at stake and our history with Cameroon...hopefully Yusuf will be fit for that clash, we will need his tenacity in midfield.
I can’t see Iheanacho playing in this tournament. Something doesn’t seem right, probably been sugar coating the level of his injury as they stupidly took him, else I can’t see why he hasn’t even gotten a minute of PT. It makes no sense, someone that’s lacking game time of late you want to give him some time during group stages to evaluate his fitness level. Is it in a knock out game that you will start trying to determine if he’s game fit or not…very weird…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:53 pm TWO USELESS TEAMS! The grass is the only thing that will suffer! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
What makes the teams 'useless,' Undertaker?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:43 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:19 pm This is a game where I expect OSIMHEN, LOOKMAN, IHEANACHO and IWOBI to step up big time cause these guys know what is at stake and our history with Cameroon...hopefully Yusuf will be fit for that clash, we will need his tenacity in midfield.
I can’t see Iheanacho playing in this tournament. Something doesn’t seem right, probably been sugar coating the level of his injury as they stupidly took him, else I can’t see why he hasn’t even gotten a minute of PT. It makes no sense, someone that’s lacking game time of late you want to give him some time during group stages to evaluate his fitness level. Is it in a knock out game that you will start trying to determine if he’s game fit or not…very weird…
I agree. But then Moffi hasn't played either, so who knows. I would have imagined at some point in the GB match, Moffi would have been given a run out. God forbid Victor is injured and we need to turn to Moffi. He would be completely cold off the bench.
Last edited by bushboy on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Maybe our team doctor is a quack. Nacho was passed fit but he’s yet to be available and Sadiq wahala. Also, Yusuf injury was supposedly a cramp. He had a scan which we don’t know the result of as he remains unavailable.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

waka-man wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:57 pm The most disciplined team versus the most adventurous. Should make for good viewing
Just to be sure, which of the teams is the disciplined one and which is the most adventurous?

Abeg no vex, but I dey wate for your ansa, bro.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria can beat Cameroon. But it would be a tough game. It is always a tough match up.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

delisyomie don wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pm at least if they beat us? we can say it is Cameroon but people might say is not good cameroun neither us too. at least not Guinea that beat us.
From our previous games in this AFCON, I think we should keep our 3-5-2, or so formation. That way, we will suffocate Cameroon, control the game in general and win it.

Thus, I think we will win this game against Cameroon
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:04 pm
Maybe our team doctor is a quack. Nacho was passed fit but he’s yet to be available and Sadiq wahala. Also, Yusuf injury was supposedly a cramp. He had a scan which we don’t know the result of as he remains unavailable
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe they [our medical team doctors] are crap for sure. But what if someone in the NFF is telling the doctors what to do/say?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

on another note if CIV makes it they could play Senegal . The African champs will play the 3rd placed team from A/F
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i do not like playing Cameroon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:28 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:04 pm
Maybe our team doctor is a quack. Nacho was passed fit but he’s yet to be available and Sadiq wahala. Also, Yusuf injury was supposedly a cramp. He had a scan which we don’t know the result of as he remains unavailable
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe they [our medical team doctors] are crap for sure. But what if someone in the NFF is telling the doctors what to do/say?
The whole system is like a duck farm from Nff chair to team doctors. They're just quaking all over the place. Pesseiro might actually be a victim in all this.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The same NFF that hired a quack doctor also hired a quack coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Nigeria 2-1 Cameroon
Peter Obi For President 2023
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Odas wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:10 pm
waka-man wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:57 pm The most disciplined team versus the most adventurous. Should make for good viewing
Just to be sure, which of the teams is the disciplined one and which is the most adventurous?

No vexation. Kwestion alway welcomable to me and myself.

With the possible exceptions of EQG and Morocco, Nigeria has had the best organisation and structure.

Cameroun, especially today, are kamikaze. Like who cares about tactics and structure? Just let rip.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

waka-man wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:08 pm

With the possible exceptions of EQG and Morocco, Nigeria has had the best organisation and structure.

Cameroun, especially today, are kamikaze. Like who cares about tactics and structure? Just let rip.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I hear you bro. That Cameroon are Kamakaze is not surprising. They have been so for decades
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Odas wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:16 pm
waka-man wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:08 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I hear you bro. That Cameroon are Kamakaze is not surprising. They have been so for decades
In terms of personnel you could say Cameroon played 3-4-3 but at times that thing was like a 1960s 2-3-5
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

Afcon 1984 in Abidjan :
Cameroon - Nigeria : 3-1
You can find the wonderful goal if "doctor" Theophile Abega (best player of afcon 1984) on YouTube

Afcon 1988 : Cameroon Nigeria : 1-0

Afcon 2000 : Cameroon Nigeria : 2-2 Cameroon wins the penalty shoot-out

In 2019, Nigeria won but it's forgotten :):):):)
The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
panafrican
Egg
Egg

Post by panafrican »

Afcon 1984 in Abidjan :
You can find the wonderful goal of "doctor" Theophile Abega (best player of afcon 1984) on YouTube

The indomitable lions ; Africa's best team ever.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Knowing Nigeria

And knowing the senior Nigerian players and their relationship with NFF

I had a suspicion that Nacho will "go along for the ride" as an injured player.

I was insulted for insinuating that Nacho will do such SELFISH thing.

But I know these our players and how they act. What do you expect when Captain Musa is himself a passenger in the team.

Just total corruption, and incompetence all around.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Agreed! This is actually the first game that I feel very confident that the SE will win.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

panafrican wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:33 pm Afcon 1984 in Abidjan :
You can find the wonderful goal of "doctor" Theophile Abega (best player of afcon 1984) on YouTube

Afcon 2004 Nigeria 2 v Cameroon 1 - Okocha goal, Kanu assist to Utaka - not forgotten :)
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Babalawo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:01 pm Nigeria 2-1 Cameroon
More like 4-0. I'm very bullish on the team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:54 am
Babalawo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:01 pm Nigeria 2-1 Cameroon
More like 4-0. I'm very bullish on the team.
You’ve been bullish before…me I don’t trust our scoring ability, 1-0 or 2-1 to us…hopefully it’s not 0-0 go to PKs, I don’t trust our boys lol…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!