WAFU U-17 Semi Final: Nigeria Versus Ivory Coast

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: WAFU U-17 Semi Final: Nigeria Versus Ivory Coast

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:58 pm This NFF do not care about youth football. Why is Garba U17 coach??? What has he done since 2013? The same nonsence with the U20 with Bo$$o. These coaches are political appointees not merit based. U17 rubbish, U20 rubbish, U23 rubbish. Who cursed us ?
Who cursed us?
Ah-ah?
You did.
Check your post. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:07 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:58 pm This NFF do not care about youth football. Why is Garba U17 coach??? What has he done since 2013? The same nonsence with the U20 with Bo$$o. These coaches are political appointees not merit based. U17 rubbish, U20 rubbish, U23 rubbish. Who cursed us ?
Who cursed us?
Ah-ah?
You did.
Not surprised. Only prayer warriors and miracle dreamers expected anything different. No substitute for proper preparation.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Who cursed us?
Ah-ah?
You did.
:? :? :? :? What post are you talking about? Rather than come up with solutions all you do is deflect.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:48 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:29 pm They have exceeded my expectation. I see good defensive play. You start with a solid defense base. Then build on that. I hope they qualify so that they stay together to develop more. I see a lot of good prospects.
You're daft
I have tried to ignore you. If you just want to insult me. I will also insult you or do me a favor an ignore my post.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Considering the shambolic preparations. The coach and team I think did their best. I saw several prospects. Hopefully the NFF can start taking the age team competitions seriously again.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:50 am Considering the shambolic preparations. The coach and team I think did their best. I saw several prospects. Hopefully the NFF can start taking the age team competitions seriously again.
Good luck hoping. There were some good talents in this team but Bo$$o will not select them instead he will pick his boys from YumYum fc.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:52 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:50 am Considering the shambolic preparations. The coach and team I think did their best. I saw several prospects. Hopefully the NFF can start taking the age team competitions seriously again.
Good luck hoping. There were some good talents in this team but Bo$$o will not select them instead he will pick his boys from YumYum fc.
Bros, I do not care if you bring in Guardiola. You cannot build a strong team with the way NFF is allowing few days of camping before critical tournaments. Lets point fingers in the right direction. While I do not rate Bosso, but the NFF is the culprit here.
Last edited by Enugu II on Sun May 26, 2024 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:17 am
Who cursed us?
Ah-ah?
You did.
:? :? :? :? What post are you talking about? Rather than come up with solutions all you do is deflect.
But all you are doing is ‘curse’.
I don’t see any “solutions” in your post.
Moreover, I really don’t see anything “useless” in those players or their team.
So how are you helping?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:07 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:52 am
Bros, I do not care if you bring in Guardiola. You cannot build a strong team with the way NFF is allowing few days of camping before critical tournaments. Lets point fingers in the right direction. While I do not rate Bosso, but the NFF is the culprit here.
...they have always been the problem in everything football in Nigeria.
It takes money to camp players, the money NFA don't have.
Yet they will want to enter in every tournament announced.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Damunk wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:02 am
Who cursed us?
Ah-ah?
You did.
So how are you helping?
Go and re read all my post. 90% are solutions. All you do on the other hand is deflect. When I come up with solutions it's people like you who have nothing to offer that shoot it down. Remember my Nathan Tella thread? You were one of those who kicked against his invitation because as usual you do not know what you are talking about. Now look where he is. Bundesliga and DFB pokal champion. Next time I talk, shut up and listen, please. Gracias.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:10 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:02 am
Who cursed us?
Ah-ah?
You did.
So how are you helping?
Go and re read all my post. 90% are solutions. All you do on the other hand is deflect. When I come up with solutions it's people like you who have nothing to offer that shoot it down. Remember my Nathan Tella thread? You were one of those who kicked against his invitation because as usual you do not know what you are talking about. Now look where he is. Bundesliga and DFB pokal champion. Next time I talk, shut up and listen, please. Gracias.
So it’s kind of agreed that this your post in question is one of your ‘rubbish’ posts that make up the remaining 10%.
That’s still too high bro. You can do better.
And that’s assuming your claim of “90%” is actually true.
Is it?
After all, weren't you the one who with full chest and great knowledge declared the following:
bret- hart wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:26 pm Dude (Ademola Lookman) is overhyped. The NFF should be after Ovie and Eze instead.
So much for shutting up and listening to you when you talk!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: