Nigeria vs Portugal(0-4) 2 wins in 10, chei !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal(0-2)

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:52 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:47 pm
tfco wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:44 pm my feed die

update on score please

has the Giant of Africa scored?
I would have sworn you had retired from trolling?

Abi e no get retirement age?
He has the right to troll us! This is what rivalry is about and we deserve it! No self-respecting Ghanaian will see Nigeria in the dustbin (in sports) and not troll or laugh! Thats why I cant, for the life of me, understand how some Nigerians intend to support Ghana at the world cup. How? Why? Tufiakwa! :lol: :lol:
They can laugh at us only in football cause we're just going through that transition stage when good teams become useless for a while, we're winning Grammy awards in other aspects of entertainment like music, football can wait for now.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chukwueze in for quiet lookman
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:48 pm The type of foreign coaches we hire don’t have the tools to be productive. They are unfamiliar with the players so they rely on third parties with vested interests for advice in team selection. If the coaches were really up to the task then Onuachu and Chukwueze should have started and Iheanacho should have been in the squad. Don’t care what anyone says, Aribo isn’t one of our best players❗️

Cheers.
it's unfortunate that you are getting emotional on the issue. Try seeing things for
what they truly are; we simply don't have the talent or team discipline. I bet you would admit
to seeing a better SE team, with local of foreign coach. This is just a collection of individuals, as
the product on the field is proving.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bushboy, how many Osimhen for done score by now? 2? 3? 4? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Is that Finidi standing behind Peseiro?

Wha choo looking at?!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Jose Pisseiro na scam sha
wurldcap
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal 12:45pm on ESPN (11/17/2022)

Post by wurldcap »

waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:39 pm I actually think we will give Portugal a really good game today.

HMMMMMMMM :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:54 pm Thank goodness Nigeria won’t be at the World Cup so many fans would have died from hypertension
At moment, I think it is a good thing we didn't qualify for Qatar, 2022
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

highbury wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:45 pm
lacidi wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:39 pm I'm still trying to understand what these foreign coaches bring to the team.
They bring their account numbers to suck the money out of our dumb leaders and dumb fans who crave anything foreign. Letter me tell you that Eguaveon will not perform any worse. If our local coaches perform this bad, it's still good because they can learn from it. A foreign coach who they claim should be seasoned shouldn't be making these mistakes.
Blame Eguavoen that threw away a golden opportunity. If Eguavoen had performed, he would have been here today.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ok, so Chukwueze is come, eh? Let's what happens
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:53 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:50 pm
waka-man wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:46 pm Massive wake up call for Coach P. This is embarrassing
Nothing embarrassing about the game so far.

The better team going to the World Cup is ahead of a team being rebuilt.
We have been rebuilding for decades now, Ghana was also rebuilding when we played them and they are in the world cup and seem to be getting better as a team
Not by this coach.

On Ghana. Ghana's game is a derby. Even if they assembled Ghanaians on the streets of Lagos they will give us a tough game. It is young people or arrogantly ignorant people like Pinnick who don't know the history of Ghana/Naijaria. You don't leave games against Ghana to chance... they will rather die than lose to Naijaria and they played like that... aside from Osimhen, other players played like it was just another game.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:56 pm Jose Pisseiro na scam sha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

So it’s Lookmon and Ndidi that needed to come off???!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Lol Akpoguma playing with fire
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Our players are just too far from each other when we have the ball. Look how the Portuguese support each other when they attack. We just run away or stand watching

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

See pointless cross
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:52 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:47 pm
tfco wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:44 pm my feed die

update on score please

has the Giant of Africa scored?
I would have sworn you had retired from trolling?

Abi e no get retirement age?
He has the right to troll us! This is what rivalry is about and we deserve it! No self-respecting Ghanaian will see Nigeria in the dustbin (in sports) and not troll or laugh! Thats why I cant, for the life of me, understand how some Nigerians intend to support Ghana at the world cup. How? Why? Tufiakwa! :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D Tiefco na my guy.

I support Ghana when they are not playing us...

But I want them to go far only to come crashing down to our level... the higher they go before falling dey sweet pass. :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lookman plays as a Left forward for Atlanta and is one of the best players in the League. Our coach decided to play him as a right winger, while putting the brain dead, Simon on the left. No problem.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

At least this Bright Osayi Samuel has looked decent defensively

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Your team is down, you have the ball instead of forging forward, you dance to the left, then to the right and pass the ball back? Na wa-ooo!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Portugal 1:45pm EST on ESPN (11/17/2022)

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:14 pm We've finally gotten rid of the 442

Good starting lineup !!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

There goes another USELESS additional touch. Just send him through… i tire..

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Where is this game being played, by the way?