FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FA Cup final 2017: AFC 2 (Alexis, Ramsey) vs CFC 1 (Cost

Post by Comrade Machel »

theYemster wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Yeah they peaked a bit too late to place in the season. But this was a solid performance from them. This buys Wenger some time but I suspect the same issues will pop up next season. I think it would be better for him if he quits on a high.
We said this three years ago after beating Hull City buy he's too stubborn and greedy. I doubt he'll go.
He ain't going nowhere from what I make of his interview :cry: :twisted:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

So the top teams in the EPL Man Utd, Chelsea and Assanal won things this season while useless wannabes like Man Shitty, Loserpool and Spurs won squat. Status quo remains...
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FA Cup final 2017: AFC 1 (Alexis) vs CFC 0

Post by Cristao II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
toyin133 wrote:1-0 and you farked it up
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Better finishing, and better effort from Ozil on the chelsea goal and this game ends 4-0

Ozil is an enigma. That move that led to Ramsey's goal vs Everton was something else. You want to slap him and ask him why he doesn't always play like that.
Dude is frustrating. He had so many opportunities to kill the game.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Post by Molue Conductor »

it was obvious, one team needed this throphy more.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Daaang!!! I can just see that headlines!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
platinum wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Headline for tomorrow: Naija man denies Chelsea the double
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you're a crazy fellow
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Better finishing, and better effort from Ozil on the chelsea goal and this game ends 4-0

Ozil is an enigma. That move that led to Ramsey's goal vs Everton was something else. You want to slap him and ask him why he doesn't always play like that.
He is the most creative player in the EPL but he can fade out of games towards the end and that hurts his team at times. This was the case when Chelski equalized. He lost the ball in his own half s bit too easily
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Please Arsene I take God beg you .... Leave Now and let this Imbeciles realize what they have in you :curse:

Make up your mind. Is it his fault for signing scrubs, or it is the fault of "imbeciles"?

The man is clearly not faultless but the bile and vile abuse is ridiculous .... I just wish and want the best for him and that would be walking away with dignity And his head held high
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Mister Dolly wrote:Daaang!!! I can just see that headlines!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
platinum wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Headline for tomorrow: Naija man denies Chelsea the double
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you're a crazy fellow
For real and I have absolutely no sympathy for him.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Rob Holding is good. David Ospina is also good.
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

Congrats to Arsenal on the FA cup victory, Chelsea on a great EPL season, and Man Utd on their successes domestic and European. A season in football is long and tough, so to come through it with some tangible measure of progress/success is worthy of praise.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

felarey wrote:So the top teams in the EPL Man Utd, Chelsea and Assanal won things this season while useless wannabes like Man Shitty, Loserpool and Spurs won squat. Status quo remains...

Ahahahahahahahaha Sheer wickedness :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

wale1974 wrote:David Luiz :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Kante :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Chelsea are trying so hard to give Wenger another chance next year :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Wale i told you .
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cahil is a donkey! An arabian crossbred donkey!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Please Arsene I take God beg you .... Leave Now and let this Imbeciles realize what they have in you :curse:

Make up your mind. Is it his fault for signing scrubs, or it is the fault of "imbeciles"?

Good luck with this one, let us know if you find an answer
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I am so so happy I didn't see that :curse:

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Sylver, its strictly business. To gamble is to take a risk, these were all investments, Beloved was always winning the cup this season and anyone watching the game with the mind's eye, would've seen Moses' red on the horizon. Didn't expect it to come via a dive, but knew it was coming. No risk, just investment!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

SylverEagles wrote:By the way, thumbs up to Anthony Taylor, a very well-refereed game! :thumbs:
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

At least we won't get embarrassed in the CL next season.
That is the biggest positive to take.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

On another day, it's a 4-0 win. Finishing aside and that effortless gutless move that led to the chelsea goal, the kid was pulling strings all over the park. Not a single bad display today from Arsenal. Back 3 splendid, midfield, splendid, attack, splendid. Owned ALL phases
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Congratulations Arsenal

The better team won in the end and they wanted it more

For those of you Nigerians who want to castigate him, Im sorry, the match was won before Moses dived
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ojafranpa wrote:
wale1974 wrote:David Luiz :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Kante :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Chelsea are trying so hard to give Wenger another chance next year :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Wale i told you .
Check my Facebook page :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

platinum wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

On another day, it's a 4-0 win. Finishing aside and that effortless gutless move that led to the chelsea goal, the kid was pulling strings all over the park. Not a single bad display today from Arsenal. Back 3 splendid, midfield, splendid, attack, splendid. Owned ALL phases
Indeed those moments aside. Holding looks a talent. Needs more experience but solid

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

The man is clearly not faultless but the bile and vile abuse is ridiculous .... I just wish and want the best for him and that would be walking away with dignity And his head held high

I hear what you're saying, but it appears you are conflicted :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: Nobody imposed your favorite players like Ozil, Xhaka, Ramsey and Giroud on him. You can't insult those players every game, but give AW a pass.

Anyway, Waffi's favorite player Alexis, also scored, and appears to have had a good game.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."