FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Re: FA Cup final 2017: AFC 2 (Alexis, Ramsey) vs CFC 1 (Cost

YUJAM wrote:Yeah they peaked a bit too late to place in the season. But this was a solid performance from them. This buys Wenger some time but I suspect the same issues will pop up next season. I think it would be better for him if he quits on a high.
We said this three years ago after beating Hull City buy he's too stubborn and greedy. I doubt he'll go.
He ain't going nowhere from what I make of his interview :cry: :twisted:

So the top teams in the EPL Man Utd, Chelsea and Assanal won things this season while useless wannabes like Man Shitty, Loserpool and Spurs won squat. Status quo remains...

Re: FA Cup final 2017: AFC 1 (Alexis) vs CFC 0

toyin133 wrote:1-0 and you farked it up
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Better finishing, and better effort from Ozil on the chelsea goal and this game ends 4-0

Ozil is an enigma. That move that led to Ramsey's goal vs Everton was something else. You want to slap him and ask him why he doesn't always play like that.
Dude is frustrating. He had so many opportunities to kill the game.

Re: FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

it was obvious, one team needed this throphy more.

Post by Mister Dolly »

Daaang!!! I can just see that headlines!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Rawlings wrote:Headline for tomorrow: Naija man denies Chelsea the double
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you're a crazy fellow
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."

Better finishing, and better effort from Ozil on the chelsea goal and this game ends 4-0

Ozil is an enigma. That move that led to Ramsey's goal vs Everton was something else. You want to slap him and ask him why he doesn't always play like that.
He is the most creative player in the EPL but he can fade out of games towards the end and that hurts his team at times. This was the case when Chelski equalized. He lost the ball in his own half s bit too easily

anikulapo wrote:Please Arsene I take God beg you .... Leave Now and let this Imbeciles realize what they have in you :curse:

Make up your mind. Is it his fault for signing scrubs, or it is the fault of "imbeciles"?

The man is clearly not faultless but the bile and vile abuse is ridiculous .... I just wish and want the best for him and that would be walking away with dignity And his head held high

Mister Dolly wrote:Daaang!!! I can just see that headlines!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Rawlings wrote:Headline for tomorrow: Naija man denies Chelsea the double
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you're a crazy fellow
For real and I have absolutely no sympathy for him.

Rob Holding is good. David Ospina is also good.
can04

Post by can04 »

Congrats to Arsenal on the FA cup victory, Chelsea on a great EPL season, and Man Utd on their successes domestic and European. A season in football is long and tough, so to come through it with some tangible measure of progress/success is worthy of praise.

felarey wrote:So the top teams in the EPL Man Utd, Chelsea and Assanal won things this season while useless wannabes like Man Shitty, Loserpool and Spurs won squat. Status quo remains...

Ahahahahahahahaha Sheer wickedness :rotf:

ojafranpa

Post by ojafranpa »

wale1974 wrote:David Luiz :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Kante :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Chelsea are trying so hard to give Wenger another chance next year :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Wale i told you .
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.

Cahil is a donkey! An arabian crossbred donkey!

anikulapo wrote:Please Arsene I take God beg you .... Leave Now and let this Imbeciles realize what they have in you :curse:

Make up your mind. Is it his fault for signing scrubs, or it is the fault of "imbeciles"?

Good luck with this one, let us know if you find an answer

Cristao II wrote:

I am so so happy I didn't see that :curse:

@Sylver, its strictly business. To gamble is to take a risk, these were all investments, Beloved was always winning the cup this season and anyone watching the game with the mind's eye, would've seen Moses' red on the horizon. Didn't expect it to come via a dive, but knew it was coming. No risk, just investment!

SylverEagles wrote:By the way, thumbs up to Anthony Taylor, a very well-refereed game! :thumbs:
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

At least we won't get embarrassed in the CL next season.
That is the biggest positive to take.

Cristao II wrote:

On another day, it's a 4-0 win. Finishing aside and that effortless gutless move that led to the chelsea goal, the kid was pulling strings all over the park. Not a single bad display today from Arsenal. Back 3 splendid, midfield, splendid, attack, splendid. Owned ALL phases

Congratulations Arsenal

The better team won in the end and they wanted it more

For those of you Nigerians who want to castigate him, Im sorry, the match was won before Moses dived

ojafranpa wrote:
wale1974 wrote:David Luiz :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Kante :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Chelsea are trying so hard to give Wenger another chance next year :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Wale i told you .
Check my Facebook page :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cristao II wrote:

On another day, it's a 4-0 win. Finishing aside and that effortless gutless move that led to the chelsea goal, the kid was pulling strings all over the park. Not a single bad display today from Arsenal. Back 3 splendid, midfield, splendid, attack, splendid. Owned ALL phases
Indeed those moments aside. Holding looks a talent. Needs more experience but solid

anikulapo wrote:

The man is clearly not faultless but the bile and vile abuse is ridiculous .... I just wish and want the best for him and that would be walking away with dignity And his head held high

I hear what you're saying, but it appears you are conflicted :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: Nobody imposed your favorite players like Ozil, Xhaka, Ramsey and Giroud on him. You can't insult those players every game, but give AW a pass.

Anyway, Waffi's favorite player Alexis, also scored, and appears to have had a good game.