The Fooking racist English FA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Fooking racist English FA

Post by Vincent. »

osa wrote:Vincent... na wah oh... it is one thing reading that bullshit for ohenx2 .. it is one thing you loving barca football... but man.. upon all the interesting stuff you write how can you possibly write that you think that the problem with racism in spain is EVEN CLOSE to being comparable to England.

Come on!
What makes you think it is not close?
Over the years, we have porovided evidence of racist incidents in football in both countries, and there is nothing that has happened in Spain that has not happened in England. The difference is the extent to which English journalists choose to scrutinize the incidents in Spain, Italy, Croatia, and Germany, compared with incidents in England. Basically, English journalists see these things as an opportunity to score cheap nationalistic points...

Imagine if the incident that Waffiman posted happened in Spain or Italy... Englsih journalists would be all over it. Remember when Spanish basketballers pulled their eyes ahead of the Olympics games, it was big news in the English media. Yet, here we have the FA cosying up to fascists and what we have is almost silence in the English media...

Don't get me wrong: if I have to choose between living in Spain and England I will choose England because black people are more integrated into the society. But that does not mean that racism does not exist or that Spain is inherently more racist than England. I accept that racism may be more overt in Spain, Italy, and other European countries where black people are not integrated, but it does not mean that covert racism is better than overt racism.

Anyway, I will not debate this issue again. I think you Chelsea fans are trying to divert my attention from the Champions League final and the real focus of this particular thread... :D
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Vincent. wrote:
osa wrote:Vincent... na wah oh... it is one thing reading that bullshit for ohenx2 .. it is one thing you loving barca football... but man.. upon all the interesting stuff you write how can you possibly write that you think that the problem with racism in spain is EVEN CLOSE to being comparable to England.

Come on!
Over the years, we have porovided evidence of racist incidents in football in both countries, and there is nothing that has happened in Spain that has not happened in England. The difference is the extent to which English journalists choose to scrutinize the incidents in Spain, Italy, Croatia, and Germany, compared with incidents in England. Basically, English journalists see these things as an opportunity to score cheap nationalistic points...

Imagine if the incident that Waffiman posted happened in Spain or Italy... Englsih journalists would be all over it. Remember when Spanish basketballers pulled their eyes ahead of the Olympics games, it was big news in the English media. Yet, here we have the FA cosying up to fascists and what we have is almost silence in the English media...

Don't get me wrong: if I have to choose between living in Spain and England I will choose England because black people are more integrated into the society. But that does not mean that racism does not exist or that Spain is inherently more racist than England. I accept that racism may be more overt in Spain, Italy, and other European countries where black people are not integrated, but it does not mean that covert racism is better than overt racism.

Anyway, I will not debate this issue again. I think you Chelsea fans are trying to divert my attention from the Champions League final and the real focus of this particular thread... :D
Vincent.. i dont know what to say. Spain exhibits racism that people witnessed in england 20 or 30 years ago .. it is behind the curve. really i dont know how to discuss it with you, if you dont really see the point i am making.

Is there racism in England? sure .. but dude .. there is no way that if a group of white players started making monkey noises at players in an international match at Wembley that OTHER WHITE people will not intervene! We are not talking about the dredges of working class terraced football where there are no cameras and the teams are followed by what are essentially professional hooligans .We are talking about unashamed racism at the top! in front of the whole world!!!! E
The fact that 1. the people would dare do it and 2. there was no punishment speaks volumes as to what stage of development that country is at in terms of dealing with racism.

I mean common man.. even people that have played in both leagues in recent times (ie henry) state that it is terrible in la liga... wtf?

The fact that there are CHANTS of racist insults at Lewis Hamilton at the spanish races and there is no action speaks volumes about that country.

It is not like my whole experience is based on la liga... I have travelled to spain more than enough and in like many people here have close friends that either live there or have tried to live there.
Spain is slightly better than the eastern european countries but not MUCH better and it is laughable that you would compare it to england!

and man .. why do you have to make a stab at CFC .. mschewwww w :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic:

just prepare yourselves for the beating that man u is about to unleash on you (i dey vex with you guys for making want man u to win sha) :P

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

osa wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Come on!

Vincent.. i dont know what to say. Spain exhibits racism that people witnessed in england 20 or 30 years ago .. it is behind the curve. really i dont know how to discuss it with you, if you dont really see the point i am making.

Is there racism in England? sure .. but dude .. there is no way that if a group of white players started making monkey noises at players in an international match at Wembley that OTHER WHITE people will not intervene! We are not talking about the dredges of working class terraced football where there are no cameras and the teams are followed by what are essentially professional hooligans .We are talking about unashamed racism at the top! in front of the whole world!!!! E
The fact that 1. the people would dare do it and 2. there was no punishment speaks volumes as to what stage of development that country is at in terms of dealing with racism.

I mean common man.. even people that have played in both leagues in recent times (ie henry) state that it is terrible in la liga... wtf?

The fact that there are CHANTS of racist insults at Lewis Hamilton at the spanish races and there is no action speaks volumes about that country.

It is not like my whole experience is based on la liga... I have travelled to spain more than enough and in like many people here have close friends that either live there or have tried to live there.
Spain is slightly better than the eastern european countries but not MUCH better and it is laughable that you would compare

and man .. why do you have to make a stab at CFC .. mschewwww w :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic:

just prepare yourselves for the beating that man u is about to unleash on you (i dey vex with you guys for making want man u to win sha) :P
Don't worry, we know the match can go either way. I will be disappointed if Barca does not win but I hope Barca wins.

Honestly, it is in your best interest to support Barcelona. It is not in your interest for Man United to win 4 Chanpions League titles and Chelsea 0 :D
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Vincent. wrote:
osa wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Come on!

Spain is slightly better than the eastern european countries but not MUCH better and it is laughable that you would compare

Don't worry, we know the match can go either way. I will be disappointed if Barca does not win but I hope Barca wins.

Honestly, it is in your best interest to support Barcelona. It is not in your interest for Man United to win 4 Chanpions League titles and Chelsea 0 :D
but at the end no matter how much i hate man u .. they are our brothers... for example i would take cameroon winning the WC 4 times to our 0 over ... err .. spain winning :P

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Eagle Winged wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I hope Spain will get the hosting rights, The hooligans and English press and now their Racist FA don't deserve to host the WC.
So Spain is less racist than England?? :shock:
Lol...dude...put down the crack pipe
Spain is no more or less racist than England. England is only better at hiding its racism. Even then, Spain does not have official racist institutions like the BNP.

The fact that the English media conveniently bang on about racism in Spain while ignoring their own problems does not mean Spain is more racist than Britain.
This is just plain ridiculous. Where do you get this bullshit from? Not only are there numerous current far-right groups in Spain but they had a fascist dictator from 1939 to 1975! You as a Barcelona fan should know more about Spain's nationalist and fascist history more than anyone, that's half the issue of your rivalry with Real Madrid.
You are reasoning with a guy whose head his stuck too far inside his arse due to his anti-england/ anti-jose/ anti-chelsea bellus. Every issue he disagrees with can be tied back to 1) England; 2) Mourinho or 3) Chelsea. The topic is of no relevance. Argue about world hunger and Vincent will blame Roman & Chelsea for not doing enough.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Vincent. wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I hope Spain will get the hosting rights, The hooligans and English press and now their Racist FA don't deserve to host the WC.
So Spain is less racist than England?? :shock:
Lol...dude...put down the crack pipe
Spain is no more or less racist than England. England is only better at hiding its racism. Even then, Spain does not have official racist institutions like the BNP.

The fact that the English media conveniently bang on about racism in Spain while ignoring their own problems does not mean Spain is more racist than Britain.
Blatant lie!

No way Aragones says what he says and remains National Coach in |England.

No way do Real Zaragoza get fined peanuts for continually abusing Black players.

No way does a referee say punishing monkey chants is making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Racism exists everywhere but England is light years ahead of Spain in combating the issue. Not that Spain cannot host a WC but to suggest that taking the tourney away from England to Spain would alleviate problems of racism is the height of stupidity.

BTW, why do you persist in lying? Over the years several right wing groups have emerged in Spain who are just as xenophobic and racist as the BNP.

How much was Chelsea fined for anti-Semitic chants. Did anyone even bother to investigate Chelsea officials for racist abuse against Etoo and Evra? How much was Newcastle fined for abusing Mido (why did the FA even refuse to investigate despite appeals from Mido)?

There were racist incidents at a few grounds in Spain, ditto England. The fines in Spain are a disgrace, ditto England (where some go without investigation). The problem I have with you people is that you just repeat what you hear on TV (we are 20 years ahead of Spain) but fail to realize that the same thing is happening in England. Only it goes unreported.

There is a big difference between a few backward people in a Spanish stadiums making racist chants and the English FA inviting an openly racist political party to come and help them bid for the World Cup. You are siting there complaining about Spain, yet if the BNP get their way you will be deported from Britain (regardless of whether or not you were born and bred in Britain). Basically, the message it sends is that they have no problem with the supremacist views of the BNP.

What we have in Spain is a few idiots making racist chants. The response of the Spanish authorities is incompetent at best, but at least they are not officially cosying up to racists. What we have in England is a racist football establishment cosing up to a fascist, Hitlerite party but you say that is where your preference lies... :shock:

Imagine if this happened in Spain of Croatia, we would see so-called British experts up in arms on TV and proclaiming how British society is 20 years ahead...
Bingo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ... but I thought we were talking about BNP & the English FA? ... No? :???:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Vincent. wrote:
airwolex wrote:It really is incredible! I thought Vincent deliberately downplayed Spain's glaring racism and intolerance turns out he just needs to be educated.
I did not downplay racism in Spain or anywhere else. In fact, the thrust of my argument is that you people are downplaying racism in Britain just because you love the EPL and want to make other leagues look worse. As I said, there is racism everywhere. I was wrong that Spain has officiall fascist political parties, but the fact remains that the Spanish FA has not gone as far as cosying up to them, as the English FA has done. That is a fact you cannot spin away...

Unlike you, I am not denying the existence of racism in Spain or Croatia or German or Italy. You are the one denying racism by Chelsea fans. Don't worry, you may get your wish soon when the BNP deport you and Chelsea'non-white players from Britain with the connivance of their allies in the English FA. They will also deport Abramovich for being a Jew, and Chelsea will return to being a the third-class team it has always been :rotf:

At least top players like Ronaldinho and Etoo and Evra will not need to go there to get racially abused by fans and coaches... :thumb:
kai, vincent needs help :lol:
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

green4life wrote:
Bingo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ... but I thought we were talking about BNP & the English FA? ... No? :???:
Exactly!
We were talking about the FA and BNP until Airwolex (a Chelsea fan) decided to accuse Barcelona fans of racist chants...

Anyway, this debate is over. We need you to pray for a Barcelona victory on Wednesday (I supported Avram Grant's Chelsea in the CL final last year) :D

Go to your local church, make a little donation... :D
Last edited by Vincent. on Fri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Vincent. wrote:
green4life wrote:
Exactly!
We were talking about the FA and BNP until Airwolex (a Chelsea fan) decided to accuse Barcelona fans of racist chants...

Anyway, this debate is over. We need you to pray for a Barcelona victory on Wednesday (I supported Avram Grant's Chelsea in the CL final last year) :D
Hmmm na wa o! I guess you missed the part when Ohenhen (a shameless LaLiga groupie) said the WC should be shifted to Spain because of fears of racism? :roll: