Which CE is this in ecstasy at the sight of John Terry?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: JOHN "LIONHEART" TERRY APPRECIATION WEEK

Post by paj »

...una try curse me..back to senda immediate ancestor..... :boo:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oluphemmie007 wrote:futcha is giving piff a run for his money these days o.

ah swer

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:

I swear
There you go. Thank me later.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:

I swear
There you go. Thank me later.
:evil:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... as-maldini
United star praises Chelsea's 'Maldini' wa'a she're man mi.. :thumb:

Chelsea news: John Terry is like Paulo Maldini, says Manchester United star Wayne Rooney

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has paid tribute to former England captain John Terry, claiming the Chelsea defender is amongst the toughest he has ever faced.

The 31-year-old took the decision to retire from the international scene, after earning 78 caps, and captaining the Three Lions for two separate periods.

Terry's decision was motivated by an FA charge that accused him of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand - brother of Old Trafford stalwart, Rio Ferdinand - despite the Stamford Bridge stopper being cleared in a criminal court.

He was subsequently fined £220,000 and banned for four Chelsea matches.

Now, as England prepare to host San Marino in a World Cup qualifier at Wembley on Friday night, Rooney took the opportunity to praise the contribution of the centre-half.

"John has been fantastic for us," the Red Devils star is quoted by The Sun. "He's an old-fashioned centre-half, not afraid to get his foot in. He has been great.

"Obviously he has made his decision to retire and we have to respect it. But of course he will be a loss to us.

"Him and Paulo Maldini are probably the two toughest defenders I have played against."

Terry has until October 18 to decide whether or not he will appeal against the FA's punishment, but sources close to the Chelsea star suggest that no decision has been made.

Meanwhile, Rooney will be hoping to get some playing time under manager Roy Hodgson, after missing qualifiers against Moldova and Ukraine after suffering a horrific gash to his thigh, in Manchester United's Premier League clash against Fulham back in August.

Wayne Rooney "Him and Paulo Maldini are probably the two toughest defenders I have played against "
mayne...Praises from everywhere....Oga JT U too mush.. :thumbs: seriously..he should be knighted by the Queen someday...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Paj na correct and top class guy when you meet him in person... Never a dull moment around him...

This strange support for this clown called JT... Don't know where it came from.... 8-)
Last edited by MI5 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

MI5 wrote:Paj na correct and top class when you meet him in person... Never a dull moment around him...

This strange support for this clown called JT... Don't know where it came from.... 8-)
...Sir John holds no malice... :smile:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

paj wrote:
MI5 wrote:Paj na correct and top class when you meet him in person... Never a dull moment around him...

...Sir John holds no malice... :smile:
Sir John holds no malice against his slaves as long as they tow the line. Look what happens when they want to escape to freedom :sad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
SIR JOHN TERRY HAS KIND WORDS FOR GHANAIAN

Post by paj »

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/ ... dsjaelland

Chelsea captain John Terry has kind words for an opponent

By Stephen Schmidt on Oct 10, 11:07p

ohn Terry had some kind words for an opponent after Chelsea's Champions League victory over Nordsjaelland. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, this happens fairly often with Terry.

Share On Facebook

Share on Twitter

Enock Adu Kofi made a pretty big error for FC Nordsjaelland that led directly to a Chelsea goal, but despite the mistake he was fairly impressive on the whole when Chelsea faced the Danish champions. Media darling John Terry ran into the 22 year old after the game, and Adu had the following to say about the encounter:

"I wasn’t expecting at all. I was standing on our team bus when he came to me and talked to me. We talked for about 45 minutes and he told me that I’m a great player and also said I have a bright future."

Terry wasn't the only one with some kind words for the Ghanaian midfielder either:

"After Terry had gone, I heard somebody calling my name. I turned and it was David Luiz and he came with a similar message."

You hear plenty of people who have never met John Terry criticizing him after a few highly publicized incidents, but you very rarely see the media pick up stories like this one. :clap: Terry, like all of us, has his warts. He seems to be a generally good guy at heart though, and stories like this one really help to explain the respect many of his former England teammates have for him.
Luckily for Chelsea fans, we seem to be pretty close to the end of this entire Anton Ferdinand drama. We should hear in the next several days whether or not Terry will be appealing his suspension, and I'm sure that will be major news in England. To be fair to the player, maybe this story should be as well...

==============================================================

...See?He even reached DOWN..I mean..out..to a Breda... :thumb: YET SOME PEOPLE ARE HELLBENT ON SOILING THIS MAN'S GOOD NAME... :boo:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: SIR JOHN TERRY HAS KIND WORDS FOR GHANAIAN

Post by tfco »

there are more JT threads on P1 than Arsenal threads.

((((((modssssss)))))

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

tfco wrote:there are more JT threads on P1 than Arsenal threads.

((((((modssssss)))))
ONE WOULD THINK YOU,OF ALL PEOPLE,WOULD APPRECIATE OGA JT FOR THIS.. :twisted: FINE...MERGE IT! :mad:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

the guardian
We defy anyone to watch John Terry on YouTube very clearly mouthing the words "You %$#@^& black **** … %$#@^& knobhead" at Anton Ferdinand and not agree with the independent commission set up by the FA to investigate the October 2011 incident. They concluded that Terry's defence (that he was repeating words which Ferdinand had alleged he had used) was "improbable, implausible and contrived". They said there was "no credible evidence" for Terry's defence.

"We are quite satisfied that the offending words were said by way of insult," the commission concluded. The independent commission alleges that John Terry's defence – which he advanced in court – was untrue.

He was acquitted in a criminal trial at Westminster magistrates court in July, although the chief magistrate, Howard Riddle, had said Terry's defence was "unlikely" even if there were insufficient grounds for a conviction. How will Chelsea FC react? How would most major private or public institutions react if one of their leading figures – say, the chief executive – was found guilty by an independent commission of saying, in public to a competitor, "You %$#@^& black **** … %$#@^& knobhead"?

They would sack them.

If Chelsea – who have said they will wait to see if Terry appeals before making clear their intentions and on Saturday confirmed there will be a "disciplinary process" with Ashley Cole – choose not to do that, what reasons will they – and their owner, Roman Abramovich – give for not taking this course of action? Are they happy their captain has been found guilty of lying? Are they happy that he uses the phrase "You %$#@^& black **** … %$#@^& knobhead" in public? Are they happy for this man to be their captain?

To be their leader? Really?

Are Chelsea fans happy to have their team led by a man who uses a racist insult? Will Chelsea fans – and with social media there are many opportunities for them to find their voice, how about #sackjohnterrynow? – signal their disapproval of their "leader"? Because if they don't, then how can they take a credible stand on racism in public life ever again? They can't. There is no reason for being equivocal about racism.

And what of Chelsea's commercial partners and sponsors such as Samsung? Are they happy that their brand is represented by a team leader who says to an opponent "You %$#@^& black ****"? They shouldn't be and they should use their considerable influence to demand that he plays no further part in any association with their brand.

Chelsea have other questions to answer. And answer them they must if the shame that this incident has heaped on British football is to be erased. The independent commission detailed how Ashley Cole's evidence "evolved" over time in order to further support Terry's defence. The FA are accusing Cole – Terry's principal supporting witness – of lying. In his first statement to the FA Cole made no mention of having heard Ferdinand use the word "black". In a revised statement he asked for the word be inserted into his statement to strengthen Terry's defence.

The commission concluded: "Mr Cole did not hear, and could not have believed, understood or misunderstood Mr Ferdinand to have used the word 'black'."

It was the Chelsea club secretary, David Barnard, who facilitated Ashley Cole's change of evidence. The commission concluded that there were "very real concerns" over Bernard's evidence and said it was "materially defective". This is a damning indictment of their club secretary. How will Chelsea react? What would other major public or private companies do?

What will Chelsea's considered response to the FA report be once they have had time to digest how comprehensively it has eviscerated their captain, their club secretary and their left-back? We've already had Ashley Cole's response when he tweeted "Hahahahaa, well done, #fa. I lied did I, #BUNCHOFTWATS". He later "unreservedly" apologised. Of course he did. And is that it, Chelsea? Is it OK for Cole to react in that way to a charge this serious?

Chelsea have been shamed by this incident. They have been shamed by John Terry and Ashley Cole. For those of us who love football it is dispiriting, depressing and disgusting to see how football (including the FA who were also criticised by the independent commission) has dealt so ineptly with this Terry affair. And not just this incident. Who can forget Liverpool's lamentable response to the Luis Suárez incident last year?

And the FA, even now, seem to have some difficulty learning lessons from this fiasco. In a briefing to journalists from the Sunday media on Thursday – before the publication of the independent commission's report – the England manager, Roy Hodgson, responding to persistent questions, said he might consider giving the captaincy to Ashley Cole for the World Cup game against Poland to coincide with the defender's 100th cap.

On Saturday the FA made it clear to those same journalists that they should not refer to that section of the press conference lest it reflect badly on Hodgson or the FA, or that not giving the captaincy would be seen as revenge for the Cole tweet. Perish the thought.

The fact that the request from the FA came with an implicit threat that anyone who ignored this advisory might suffer in terms of future cooperation from the FA is both abysmal and shocking.

Racism is vile and malevolent and has blighted many people's lives. It continues to do so, although great strides have been taken to reduce its incidence. Only racists and intellectual Neanderthals would need convincing that society has to adopt a zero tolerance approach to incidences of racism, or racist insults. And that includes football.

As one writer noted on Saturday: "Most footballers get through the day without uttering a racist remark." In fact, most of us get through the day without uttering a racist remark.

Terry and Cole are an embarrassment to football, to Chelsea and to England. The club – and just as importantly, their supporters – need to be seen to understand that clearly. And react accordingly.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Yeah Terry loves him self some Ghanian,all is well Terry loves the world & it's children all hail Jon Terrier!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Well a lot of the CE that support Jon terrier would love to be called black Cnut by the said great man :clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

This PR offensive isn't working :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: John Terry appreciates :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Yeah Terry loves him self some Ghanian,all is well Terry loves the world & it's children all hail Jon Terrier!
...what's with the sarcastic hateration? :roll:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Which CE is this in ecstasy at the sight of John Terry?

Post by King Futcha »

glad someone finally merged this uncle tom foolery into one thread
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

I am surprised how this fool piej is not banned yet. smh mods
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:I am surprised how this fool piej is not banned yet. smh mods
what's the offence again? :atc: U begining to sound like a biased FA there buddy.. :mad:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Make U rest jare...come back in November even stronger :smile:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

WHO THE **** CHANGE MY TITLE? :mad: LOOK HERE..U heBITCH...CHANGE IT THE **** BACK! :evil:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..Song to moderator..
...Go heBitch..it's your mergeday..
...Go hebitch..it's your mergeday... :boo:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

cchinukw wrote:This PR offensive isn't working :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: John Terry appreciates :lol: :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...