INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by amafolas »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:You understand he's played the same number of minutes in first team football as Damunk right?
Hey!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:
That's below the belt! :bored:
But na true. :D

And it's praise. Vancity Eagles thinks you're ready to play for the Eagles too. Personally, I'd have you on the bench next to Babafad.
You sir, are a a very wicked man. Have you seen Babafad's pot belly? Once he settles on the bench, there is simply no room left for anyone else !!!
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:You understand he's played the same number of minutes in first team football as Damunk right?

And it's praise. Vancity Eagles thinks you're ready to play for the Eagles too..
Okay. :dream: :thumbs:
Personally, I'd have you on the bench next to Babafad
Heyyyy!!!!!!!! :ohmy: Weytin I do you now?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

amafolas wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:

And it's praise. Vancity Eagles thinks you're ready to play for the Eagles too. Personally, I'd have you on the bench next to Babafad.
You sir, are a a very wicked man. Have you seen Babafad's pot belly? Once he settles on the bench, there is simply no room left for anyone else !!!
Babafad don slim down drastically now o. U no see him birtday photo?
Forget...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

muyiwalawal wrote:Amuzie for Madu= Pure JJ
..... I know You are fond of Amuzie but the coaches don't rate him one single bit. He's Sia's client 100% #fact
Chimex101 wrote:FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE: Madu will be dropped for Amuzie and Rohr seems to be a fan of that Kelvin Akpoguma kid who might be called up, this is a very from a reliable source who also intimated me on the influence Yusuf played in convincing Rohr to give Ejaria a look...you heard it first from me guys...the core of the team that played against Tanzania will be kept.

Chuba Akpom, Ejaria, Amuzie, Iwobi, Akpoguma, Etebo, Amuzie will be called up.

MuyiwaLawal will fill you guys in with more confirmation
dude your hypocrisy stinks
When keshi was playing Reuben, Mba, Uchebo, Nwofor, Okechukwu Gabriel and various other terrrible players, you never mentioned anything about anyone being the coach's "client"
Now because you dislike siasia you imply Amuzie is his client
Amuzie is an established Serie A defender for your information.And Siasia's decision to start him over Madu was thoroughly vindicated at the olympics
I havent seen enough of madu to know whether or not he is ready for SE consideration but i do know Echejile is useless ;Amuzie is by far a superior choice and he deserves to be in the team on merit.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Etebo = Yes
The core of the team that played against Tanzania will = Yes
Almost all those names at the bottom = pure JJ
Bush boy will be happy to hear that Success is on standby, won't be long.

P.s Pato, stop peddling outerCacus hogWash. Our only LB is Echiejile/ Madu. I know You are fond of Amuzie but the coaches don't rate him one single bit. He's Sia's client 100% #fact
You are extremely good in talent spotting but th #innerCacus you are not.

God bless una
InnerCacus 8-)
Chimex101 wrote:FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE: Madu will be dropped for Amuzie and Rohr seems to be a fan of that Kelvin Akpoguma kid who might be called up, this is a very from a reliable source who also intimated me on the influence Yusuf played in convincing Rohr to give Ejaria a look...you heard it first from me guys...the core of the team that played against Tanzania will be kept.

Pato I hope you will not let this false accusation goes unchallenged . Mr Muyiwa lawal is invariable impugning your authenticity . Please you know a lot of us in this forum hold you in high regards thus accept your continuous info to be absolutely and totally inconvertible .Please give us the low down who are the players that we should be anticipating to prosecute the forthcoming world cup qualifications. First of all what's with Imoh ? Is he in or out? Please Pato do not disappoint your numerous fans in this forum who think you incessant info is as truthful as Gospel.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Imoh is not in the list.
#innerCacus
bully12 wrote:
Etebo = Yes

P.s Pato, stop peddling outerCacus hogWash. Our only LB is Echiejile/ Madu. I know You are fond of Amuzie but the coaches don't rate him one single bit. He's Sia's client 100% #fact

God bless una
InnerCacus 8-)

Pato I hope you will not let this false accusation goes unchallenged . Mr Muyiwa lawal is invariable impugning your authenticity . Please you know a lot of us in this forum hold you in high regards thus accept your continuous info to be absolutely and totally inconvertible .Please give us the low down who are the players that we should be anticipating to prosecute the forthcoming world cup qualifications. First of all what's with Imoh ? Is he in or out? Please Pato do not disappoint your numerous fans in this forum who think you incessant info is as truthful as Gospel.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

smartbrother wrote:
..... I know You are fond of Amuzie but the coaches don't rate him one single bit. He's Sia's client 100% #fact

When keshi was playing Reuben, Mba, Uchebo, Nwofor, Okechukwu Gabriel and various other terrrible players, you never mentioned anything about anyone being the coach's "client"
Amuzie is an established Serie A defender for your information.And Siasia's decision to start him over Madu was thoroughly vindicated at the olympics
I havent seen enough of madu to know whether or not he is ready for SE consideration but i do know Echejile is useless ;Amuzie is by far a superior choice and he deserves to be in the team on merit.
SB,

Leave Muyiwalawal alone, he is defending his paymaster, Amuzie is far far better than Madu, no be today!! On the accusations that Siasia represents Amuzie that is a BS!! Amuzie belongs to Marbel Mashal and all his boys are being represented by Ayo Makinwa.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Oh Pato, why will you say that. It's classless and ignorant to suggest I'm defending paymaster.
You dropped false news and I corrected it, instead of appreciating your hating. Stop peddling false news as fact bro. Now regarding Amuzie, the gist is esoteric and I won't expect you to know... When the list is out you will realise that either your sauce is a ball boy, one of the team chefs or cleaners. If you are paying for the gist then they take you for a Mugu.

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

SB,

Leave Muyiwalawal alone, he is defending his paymaster, Amuzie is far far better than Madu, no be today!! On the accusations that Siasia represents Amuzie that is a BS!! Amuzie belongs to Marbel Mashal and all his boys are being represented by Ayo Makinwa.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Pato, when the list is released, If you are indeed right and Amuzie replaces Madu I will donate $500 to any Charity of your choice however if you are wrong (I already know you are) then I expect you to either donate $500 to a charity of my choice or eat the humble pie and apologise.
muyiwalawal wrote:Oh Pato, why will you say that. It's classless and ignorant to suggest I'm defending paymaster.
You dropped false news and I corrected it, instead of appreciating your hating. Stop peddling false news as fact bro. Now regarding Amuzie, the gist is esoteric and I won't expect you to know... When the list is out you will realise that either your sauce is a ball boy, one of the team chefs or cleaners. If you are paying for the gist then they take you for a Mugu.

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

SB,

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Muyiwalawal,

Despite the fact that you have been correct in the past, this is a high stakes guess that your making. How come you are so confident? What makes you think that Pato does not have his own credible source? We will follow that list indeed to find out who between Pato and you is more credible in terms of inside information. Better believe it, bros. If you are, I certainly will doff my hat.

muyiwalawal wrote:Pato, when the list is released, If you are indeed right and Amuzie replaces Madu I will donate $500 to any Charity of your choice however if you are wrong (I already know you are) then I expect you to either donate $500 to a charity of my choice or eat the humble pie and apologise.
muyiwalawal wrote:Oh Pato, why will you say that. It's classless and ignorant to suggest I'm defending paymaster.

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

SB,

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The squad list likely won't be released for another 2-3 weeks so how anyone can know for certain which fringe players will be selected is beyond me.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I also want $500
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote:The squad list likely won't be released for another 2-3 weeks so how anyone can know for certain which fringe players will be selected is beyond me.
KPOM. The list, obviously, is made about 3 weeks prior to arrival dates to give the clubs time to make decisions on releasing players. In essence, that list is perhaps being finalized about now and one should expect last minute changes. For me this challenge by muyiwalawal is high risk but if he is correct then he must have better access than Patrick.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:The squad list likely won't be released for another 2-3 weeks so how anyone can know for certain which fringe players will be selected is beyond me.
KPOM. The list, obviously, is made about 3 weeks prior to arrival dates to give the clubs time to make decisions on releasing players. In essence, that list is perhaps being finalized about now and one should expect last minute changes. For me this challenge by muyiwalawal is high risk but if he is correct then he must have better access than Patrick.
Chief
I don't think that should even be a point of debate. Muyiya Lawal is the ultimate insider. Has he ever got it wrong here?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote:
Oga E2, it's high stakes but low risk. muyiwalawal is only saying a player won't be invited - one who wasn't even invited for the last squad. It's not exactly pulling a rabbit out of a hat - e no do me like film trick. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

this thread is taking a bizarre turn
are Chimex101 and Patrick the same person?
i dont think anyone has challenged Muyiwalawal's reliability as an information source
Patrick has merely defended his (imho very reasonable) stance that Amuzie deserves to be considered on merit
so i'm not sure what muyuiwalwal is trying to prove by betting $500 on the outcome
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

muyiwalawal wrote:Imoh is not in the list.
#innerCacus
Exclusion of Imo is definitely outrageously . Is his exclusion really based on football reasons some other puckish reason. I wonder players like Musa and Ideye make the list and he does not.
bully12 wrote:
Etebo = Yes

God bless una
InnerCacus 8-)

bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

smartbrother wrote:this thread is taking a bizarre turn
i dont think anyone has challenged Muyiwalawal's reliability as an information source
Patrick has merely defended his (imho very reasonable) stance that Amuzie deserves to be considered on merit
so i'm not sure what muyuiwalwal is trying to prove by betting $500 on the outcome
Muyiwalawal sounds so authoritatively , it seemed like Mr Rohr does not have any contributions on the players selected . A team list has already been decided for him he has to comply.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

smartbrother, see link below. First page, second comment. That's where Pato did handball
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274365&p=4863286&hi ... u#p4863286
smartbrother wrote:this thread is taking a bizarre turn
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

muyiwalawal wrote:Pato, when the list is released, If you are indeed right and Amuzie replaces Madu I will donate $500 to any Charity of your choice however if you are wrong (I already know you are) then I expect you to either donate $500 to a charity of my choice or eat the humble pie and apologise.

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

SB,

Bros i pray you are right. I will not be happy if you are wrong ooo. You really stick oit your neck for this one oo.
Last edited by tunde72 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Na wa o! :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

What people do not realize is that things change over time. What if an injury to one of the players forces another to be called up...
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

SB,

I don't expect you to be objective especially to Tony Harris's client, you know what I mean? Again I wrote my contact told me and it is left for you to override it with your source and we can all wait till d moment the list will be announced. U came here to accuse Siasia that Amuzie belongs to him and I told u to stop spreading falsehood, the reason why u are ranting--- u are representing Tony Harris and to u all Tony Harris's client can do no wrong, anyone that knows football will know that Amuzie is better player than Madu-at least we all c it against Colombia.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more