Our Osimhen vs Lookman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Lookman

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:27 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:46 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:38 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 pm Kai it’s crazy how one player could be so influential, how will Napoli cope without Kvara!? They just don’t look the same…
Osimhen assist. Do you still wonder who actually saves Napoli? :lol: :lol:
What do you mean? What does my comment have to do with Osimhen though? Even commentators mentioned it, also when Osimhen was injured they were winning also…
Your comments were disrespectful. I expect that nonsense from the commentators, but not you. Because they comment on games doesnt meant they know more football than you. They dont!

To suggest that one player not playing means the league leaders wont cope, when they have one of the best strikers in the world, who actually saved them multiple times, is disrespectful.

p.s-- did you notice how the commentators kepy praising Elmas for his goal? A goal that Osimhen literally fought and created out of nothing and sent to Elmas on a platter? Dont join oyibo to disrespect your brother. Like I said, Napoli will cope how they coped against Roma when Kvara was pocketed with ease!

Bro what are you talking about? They have resorted to route one to Osibaba because Kvara is not there. They can’t play with the same style that they have been doing all season. Thank God Osimhen na baba else they would be in big trouble as their game up onto this point relies heavily on Kvara, that’s just a fact. Has nothing to do with Osimhen as they don’t play the same position…
This is very false! Napoli's style of play is dictated by Lobotka and to an extent, Zambo. The reason they cant play that same way is because they are playing against a very aggressive team (NUMBER 2 IN THE LEAGUE) in a very hostile stadium.

They played against ROma -- a very aggressive team in a very hostile stadium, and they struggled to play their game as well. And resorted to route one, with Kvara on the pitch, and thats how Osimhen rescued them with the route one.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

P.S - so you dont misunderstand me, Napoli missed Kvara today. Will certainly have been more dangerous upfront.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:44 pm P.S - so you dont misunderstand me, Napoli missed Kvara today. Will certainly have been more dangerous upfront.
Thank you for at least saying that, which was my point. No be fight, and I’m not taking anything away from Vic…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Good game from Lookman also...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:58 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:44 pm P.S - so you dont misunderstand me, Napoli missed Kvara today. Will certainly have been more dangerous upfront.
Thank you for at least saying that, which was my point. No be fight, and I’m not taking anything away from Vic…
you are no different from bushboy and it saddens me you do not know how football is played
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:16 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:12 pm
waka-man wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:09 pm Lookman looks so sharp.
Baller! Should have had at least one assist.
Lookman is a good player but I don't think he's ideal for SE as a winger/WF. Imho, he's a luxury we can't afford.
Are you for real? Are you sure u watched the game? Who should bench him? Simon or Musa?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:31 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:24 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:16 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:12 pm
waka-man wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:09 pm Lookman looks so sharp.
Baller! Should have had at least one assist.
Lookman is a good player but I don't think he's ideal for SE as a winger/WF. Imho, he's a luxury we can't afford.
I have no clue what you are talking about, he’s a traditional winger, how would that be a luxury to any team…anyway our Victor’s unfortunate handball leads to a PK
We have too many traditional wingers and he's not significantly better than any of them , scores a little more but he rarely assists and creates little more .
I dont know what drives your hatred for Lookman, but he is easily better than all of our other wingers.
I think if not for Bushboy’s stance on Victor we would be talking about Emir and his logic defying stance on Lookman. Lookman was a big catch for the SE and will be huge in the years to come. However I like that data does the talking. Both are top 3 in Serie A scoring
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Watch our show when Victor Osimhen moved from Lille to Napoli.

Prophecy being fulfilled
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:45 pm We haven't seen bushbaby since Osihmen scored a Hatrick. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:03 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:45 pm We haven't seen bushbaby since Osihmen scored a Hatrick. :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Vic wins the PK
Lozano converts
1-0 Napoli

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Now Empoli down a man

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Emmanuel Ekong comes on for Empoli

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Nice finish from Zielinski
2-0

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Wow at Ekong...

Wow!

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Victor off for Simeone
Lobotka replaced by Demme