Eto’o brands Mourinho a fool

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Eto’o brands Mourinho a fool

Post by kalani JR »

PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

paj wrote:..turns our U mugus have been fooled again as Eto did not call Jose an insulting name like fool or angel*...a Cameroonian pal of mine said yesterday when he called him was more of "joker" than anything else..
waoh! you really had to call your Cameroonian friend to clarify what Eto'o had to say? Why do you need to do that? It's very clear that Maureen is a fool. Why do you need to confirm if Eto'o thinks that is the case or not? :lol: :lol:
This man. Your obsession with Mouthinho is getting out of hand o
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lol,Eto even talking about 2018 World Cup & slipping sly remarks about Roger Milla,they doesn't give 5hit! :laugh:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

as you always seem to do when things don't go your way.

no comment when Pep got thumped out of the CL, nor when Barca failed to win squat

not looking good for your teams
Nice try at changing the subject. Why was your reaction different when Eto'o slammed 2 of his former coaches? You laughed and asked for people to come and defend Pep. Then you attacked Eto'o for slamming Borinho. Different reaction to the same behaviour from the same player.
only asked for YOU, el pollo...not people. Just the chicken

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:only asked for YOU, el pollo...not people. Just the chicken

And you forgot that Eto'o was a spoilt brat and a disgrace until he dissed Borinho.
http://www.naijiant.com/
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

PapaK wrote:
paj wrote:..turns our U mugus have been fooled again as Eto did not call Jose an insulting name like fool or angel*...a Cameroonian pal of mine said yesterday when he called him was more of "joker" than anything else..
waoh! you really had to call your Cameroonian friend to clarify what Eto'o had to say? Why do you need to do that? It's very clear that Maureen is a fool. Why do you need to confirm if Eto'o thinks that is the case or not? :lol: :lol:
That is Paj at his best
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:only asked for YOU, el pollo...not people. Just the chicken

And you forgot that Eto'o was a spoilt brat and a disgrace until he dissed Borinho.
see wetin mumu-ness dey cause

go back to thread where AN12 refused to wear the same outfit as the rest of the team

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

PapaK wrote:
...dude..I didnt call nobody...he was @ our FOODBALL conference @ Bukom Cafe on Saturday and he clarified it......yeye typiku Gunner jumping to conclusion again....just like una dey ask us to look table back in november.. :lol:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

paj wrote:
PapaK wrote:
...dude..I didnt call nobody...he was @ our FOODBALL conference @ Bukom Cafe on Saturday and he clarified it......yeye typiku Gunner jumping to conclusion again....just like una dey ask us to look table back in november.. :lol:
talk tru. you probably went to the guy's house :lol:
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: see wetin mumu-ness dey cause

go back to thread where AN12 refused to wear the same outfit as the rest of the team
I only need to go back to the thread where he dissed Pep and you laughed. But when he dissed Borinho, you forgot to laugh and remembered he was a spoilt brat and a disgrace.
http://www.naijiant.com/
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

One brotha who ain't kissing no backsides - chooses his time to respond too!!! he got his checks in!!! 2 can play that game.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Eto'o aint playing mehn....... Shooting from both hips.
Super glad to see the Mouthy One get payback with freaking interest.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eto'o' :clap: :clap: :clap: I want Mourinho out of Chelsea ASAP
Tata did the right thing by leaving Barca.. the job at Chelsea is too big for Jose. we aren't in 2004
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Eto'o' :clap: :clap: :clap: I want Mourinho out of Chelsea ASAP
Tata did the right thing by leaving Barca.. the job at Chelsea is too big for Jose. we aren't in 2004
News is Jose might head to Monaco if Chelsea decided to let him go.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ebyboy wrote:Eto'o aint playing mehn....... Shooting from both hips.
Super glad to see the Mouthy One get payback with freaking interest.
Has Eto'o clear his locker at Chelsea? I will like to see him go to clear his locker and meet Jose .
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

kalani JR wrote:
but paj said...
so, even after Pa J went all the way to Cameroon to seek clarification, Eto'o still goes on to Cafonline to add that Maureen is not only a fool, but he is also a puppet? :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok. I dey wait make i hear the next spin.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

PapaK wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
but paj said...
so, even after Pa J went all the way to Cameroon to seek clarification, Eto'o still goes on to Cafonline to add that Maureen is not only a fool, but he is also a puppet? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paj is gonna call turkey neck in Houston for clarification.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

PapaK wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
but paj said...
Etoo wasn't really talking about Morinho but referring to the journalists that reported what Mourinho said in private
Signed PaJ
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Damn, Eto'o is going hard at Mourinho. His feelings must have been really hurt following Mourinho's joke about his age.

That being said, Eto'o is a clown for this comment:
And I wish to also say that I am not going to the United States or to the Middle East. I will continue at the top level.
Not that there is anything wrong with it, but didnt this clown go into retirement for 2-years in the Russian league? Why belittle something you did yourself?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Heliopolis wrote:Damn, Eto'o is going hard at Mourinho. His feelings must have been really hurt following Mourinho's joke about his age.

And I wish to also say that I am not going to the United States or to the Middle East. I will continue at the top level.
Not that there is anything wrong with it, but didnt this clown go into retirement for 2-years in the Russian league? Why belittle something you did yourself?
For that amount of money, I would have gone to retirement my self.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

bamenda boy wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Damn, Eto'o is going hard at Mourinho. His feelings must have been really hurt following Mourinho's joke about his age.

For that amount of money, I would have gone to retirement my self.
Yes I said I dont blame him at all but why is he belittling something that he did himself?