Siasia Banned for life by FIFA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Siasia Banned for life by FIFA

Post by Senator WIRES »

Schillachi wrote:
deanotito wrote:Man, this is terrible. From the wording of the FIFA report, it appears Siasia was secretly recorded saying this, and that FIFA has the recording.
Siasia was reccorded saying what?
"readily available to throw matches"... this is a treasonable offence as stated above by a contributor :twisted:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

mcal wrote:
txj wrote:
mcal wrote:...a continuation from Colin Udoh

In the meantime, I am still a bit sceptical about this notice from the @FIFAcom Adjudicatory Chamber. I've not seen it on any of the FIFA channels and I've been searching.
So, until it comes, my advise would be to take it with a pinch of salt

Won't be surprised someone in this internet age is fabricating fifa web info page. It does not make sense to sentence someone to death penalty without notifying the person you are being charged. Or at least announce it publicly.

Its on FIFA website and the page of the Independent Ethics Committee. Not sure what else KOC is looking for...
...well let the competent journos do the leg work and investigate. Ban for life is monumental.
It's like sitting in your house a court bailiff arrives saying you have been found guilty and sentenced to death of a case you know nothing about.
You really believe that crap of him knowing nothing about it. Please take it all with a massive pinch of salt.

FIFA knows any decision it takes will be challenged in the courts, so it really cannot take risks because of the potential consequences of a wrong decision in terms of compensation.

Just do a detailed study of FIFA's disciplinary process and how far it has come, then you will be left with no choice but to conclude their decision is concrete.

Also, look at the character involved in this case, Wilson Raj Perumal is the most notorious of match fixers in recent times. How is it that Siasia has any sort of dealings with this man? This man has been fixing matches since 1995 and was stopped in 2011. He has confessed to match fixing all over the world and has served jail sentences in two countries.
On February 19, 2015, Al Jazeera English aired an investigative report called "killing the Ball",[15] produced by Invisible Dog, in which Wilson Raj Perumal described how he ferried the Nigerian national football team to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa by rigging their qualification match against Kenya, played on November 14, 2009, in Nairobi.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_Raj_Perumal
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

FIFA's report is a bit confusing. Did Siasia receive bribe or did he say he would take bribes? Either way, it's bad sha. Also, I'm curious as to which games they are talking about. Super Eagles or Flying Eagles?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

All you have to do is look at the lineup he fielded against Egypt at his last Afcon qualifier game. The man has been selling games for a long time joor.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

On February 19, 2015, Al Jazeera English aired an investigative report called "killing the Ball",[15] produced by Invisible Dog, in which Wilson Raj Perumal described how he ferried the Nigerian national football team to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa by rigging their qualification match against Kenya, played on November 14, 2009, in Nairobi.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Schillachi wrote:FIFA's report is a bit confusing. Did Siasia receive bribe or did he say he would take bribes? Either way, it's bad sha. Also, I'm curious as to which games they are talking about. Super Eagles or Flying Eagles?
Nothing confusing here :cry: " Ask and He Shall be Given" :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:until i see a video, I will not accept the verdict.... regardless wrong or right, Nigeria must protect their own
Fifa has suspended the judgment pending your acceptance.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sir V wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::boo: fake news to tarnish the name of a black man , an African ... I call racism
How? Did you make any attempt at verification before posting this? The news is posted directly on FIFA.com.

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/who-we- ... son-siasia
i will not join in slating on beating down on a black man or African..all of a sudden they are after the Africans.. out of no where , they come up with a ban or fake news... no video, no voice recordings, and we are yet to know which games..please i call it BS

Does SiaSia have a history of collecting bribes?
YESS
I be wan make Bigpokey use e mouth answer the question. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If true, SSS will go to CAS.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

There are a few people on CE who at some point have had direct and/or indirect dealings with SSS.
I am pretty sure the majority of them will say they are "not surprised" at this.

Please give him the benefit of the doubt if you choose to, but I don't think I will be joining the chorus of those calling it a witch hunt or victimization or a case of mistaken identity.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
zee wrote:
mcal wrote:...how will a big organization like fifa conduct such investigation without inviting the individual to come state his side.
Just an arbitrary decision to punish.
I hope he go to court big time if he can afford a big time lawyer.
Nonsense.... If he goes to court, he will end up in jail.

Zee :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Nigerians and jungle justice.... where is the evidence, where is the trial ?
You are giving stupid people a bad name.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:until i see a video, I will not accept the verdict.... regardless wrong or right, Nigeria must protect their own
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Waffiman wrote:
mcal wrote:
txj wrote:

In the meantime, I am still a bit sceptical about this notice from the @FIFAcom Adjudicatory Chamber. I've not seen it on any of the FIFA channels and I've been searching.

Won't be surprised someone in this internet age is fabricating fifa web info page. It does not make sense to sentence someone to death penalty without notifying the person you are being charged. Or at least announce it publicly.

Its on FIFA website and the page of the Independent Ethics Committee. Not sure what else KOC is looking for...
...well let the competent journos do the leg work and investigate. Ban for life is monumental.
It's like sitting in your house a court bailiff arrives saying you have been found guilty and sentenced to death of a case you know nothing about.
You really believe that crap of him knowing nothing about it. Please take it all with a massive pinch of salt.

FIFA knows any decision it takes will be challenged in the courts, so it really cannot take risks because of the potential consequences of a wrong decision in terms of compensation.

Just do a detailed study of FIFA's disciplinary process and how far it has come, then you will be left with no choice but to conclude their decision is concrete.

Also, look at the character involved in this case, Wilson Raj Perumal is the most notorious of match fixers in recent times. How is it that Siasia has any sort of dealings with this man? This man has been fixing matches since 1995 and was stopped in 2011. He has confessed to match fixing all over the world and has served jail sentences in two countries.
...so he lied to KOC. A guilty person normally will say, I can't comment on that until..." but he blorted out that he never heard of this. He can't be that stupid if he know they have the 'goods' on him.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sir V wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::boo: fake news to tarnish the name of a black man , an African ... I call racism
How? Did you make any attempt at verification before posting this? The news is posted directly on FIFA.com.

i will not join in slating on beating down on a black man or African..all of a sudden they are after the Africans.. out of no where , they come up with a ban or fake news... no video, no voice recordings, and we are yet to know which games..please i call it BS
My brother you dey fail my hand these days. If you knew Siasia it will not come as a surprise to you.
When I call that guy a cvnt, people might question why. You see his reasons? :shock:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cic old boy wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This from Reuters.

FIFA ban former Nigerian coach Siasia over match fixing

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-socce ... KKCN1V61I0

I bet they will still claim it is fake. Put the evidence they claim they want to see they will claim it is fake. These people are not sincere, they are a parody, living a farce, a monumental joke and embarrassment. :oops: :oops:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:we want concrete evidence ..I will not accept this news until i see videos, games, etc
If you want "concrete" evidence, then 4king go to Dangote. Cvnt.

You think people give life ban without investigation or evidence?
AirAsia should not have done this thing.
Last edited by pajimoh on Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Nigerians and jungle justice.... where is the evidence, where is the trial ?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

zee wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Can you for once ....shut the f--k up. It is clowns like you that glorify and defend criminals that bring shame on decent black folks.
Siasia is a crook and you can take your defense of criminals to buffoons that think like you. :curse:
Be careful before he accuses you of hating or not supporting black people
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

mcal wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
mcal wrote:
txj wrote:

...so he lied to KOC. A guilty person normally will say, I can't comment on that until..." but he blorted out that he never heard of this. He can't be that stupid if he know they have the 'goods' on him.
I know you are trying very hard to give benefit of doubt to Siasia, and I respect you as a Forumer and indeed your stance. But on this, I have no reason whatsoever to doubt FIFA. I will bet a million bucks with anyone that FIFA's disciplinary process will stand up to any scrutiny. Denials and crocodile tears do not wash with me.

FIFA must have the receipts for them to ban his for life. They evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt. In time, it will come out.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Waffiman wrote:
mcal wrote:
txj wrote:

But Amodu was the coach, and Perumal said he bribed Kenyan players. How did Siasia get dragged into dis one?

This is huge. I hope Siasia is able to clear his name. I cant imagie FIFA would condut an investigation of this sort without involving the accused.

Their bans have been reversed before.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/for ... er-at-cas/
Last edited by metalalloy on Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mcal wrote:
txj wrote:

If you think SS doesn't know anything about this investigation then I've a dying pink elephant to sell you
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
don't be mad at me, because you are fat, your neck has folds and your stomach blocks you from seeing your knee caps, we saw the picture you posted with Obafemi, and those jeans are terrible.... get some fashion sense :boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved