Eriksson interested in Ronaldinho; meets his brother

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eriksson interested in Ronaldinho; meets his brother

Post by kulu »

Eriksson welcomes Ronaldinho link

Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson would love owner Thaksin Shinawatra to buy Brazil and Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho.

The 28-year-old is said to be unhappy at Barca and could leave in the summer.

His brother and representative Roberto De Assis were entertained by Manchester City directors on Saturday and they hope to tempt the forward to the club.

"It was the first time I had heard such a thing, so I really hope it is true," said Eriksson.

"We would be able to find a place in our team for him, I can guarantee that.

"I will phone the owners. It was a surprise but if they want to package Ronaldinho for me I would accept him and be very happy."

Ronaldinho, who has had an inconsistent season, is currently injured and is set to miss the remainder of Barcelona's campaign.

AC Milan and Chelsea have also been linked to the Brazilian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 334550.stm
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: Eriksson interested in Ronaldinho; meets his brother

Post by kenmega »

kulu wrote:Eriksson welcomes Ronaldinho link

Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson would love owner Thaksin Shinawatra to buy Brazil and Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho.

His brother and representative Roberto De Assis were entertained by Manchester City directors on Saturday and they hope to tempt the forward to the club.

"It was the first time I had heard such a thing, so I really hope it is true," said Eriksson.

"I will phone the owners. It was a surprise but if they want to package Ronaldinho for me I would accept him and be very happy."

Ronaldinho, who has had an inconsistent season, is currently injured and is set to miss the remainder of Barcelona's campaign.

Why would Ronaldinho go to Man City? They are not in the Champions League. They are not in the Uefa Cup. Go to Inter Milan and win trophies!
notorious bi.....G
Re: Eriksson interested in Ronaldinho; meets his brother

Post by notorious bi.....G »

kulu wrote:Eriksson welcomes Ronaldinho link

:lol: :lol: :lol: The dramatic fall of Ronaldinho continues!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

From sunny Barcelona to balmy Manchester....yeah, right!!!!!

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Chelsea would be most likely destination. They have made a mind-buggling offer to Barca and still willing to, especially with Roman being a lover of Ronnie.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.