Micheal Uchebo hangs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Micheal Uchebo hangs

Post by patrick »

When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Micheal Uchebo hangs

Post by patrick »

Venlo 3 - 3 Alkmaar
20.02.2010 19:45
2nd Half - 83
Live CentreOdds Comparison
Match SummaryLineups
1st Half
0 - 1 30' Wernbloom P.
35' Uchebo M. O. (Calabro S.)
37' Poulsen S. B.
2nd Half
55' Auassar A. 3 - 2
61' Poulsen S. B.
62' El Hamdaoui M.
65' van Dessel K. (Garcia G.)
69' Schaken R.
74' Viana D. (Ahahaoui A.)
75' Uchebo M. O.

Show lineups »

Loading ...Starting Lineups
15 Ahahaoui A. 18 Dembele M.
18 Auassar A. 10 El Hamdaoui M.
16 Begois K. 20 Elm R.
9 Calabro S. 2 Jaliens K.
17 De Regt F. 11 Martens M.
5 Fleuren N. 25 Moisander N.
31 Garcia G. 4 Moreno H.
6 Leemans K. 15 Poulsen S. B.
27 Paauwe P. 22 Romero S.
7 Schaken R. 8 Schaars S.
4 Van Kouwen F. 16 Wernbloom P.
Substitutes
67 Boffin R. 1 Didulica J.
34 Nkume E.[/size] A. 27 Holman B.
2 Timisela M. 49 Jonathas
33 Uchebo M. O. 7 Lens J.
8 van Dessel K. 67 Ortiz Gamarra C. F.
3 Verdellen S. 28 Swerts G.
21 Viana D.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

:thumbs: :thumbs:
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Hope he get a run in the Starting-11..
oh!!
Egg
Egg

Post by oh!! »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I love my chick
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

oh!! wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I see you want to be banned again.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
oh!!
Egg
Egg

Post by oh!! »

Player wrote:
I see you want to be banned again.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I love my chick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Oh!
oh!!
Egg
Egg

Post by oh!! »

GUEST wrote:
Oh!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I love my chick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Just watched the Highlight of Sparta vs VVV...

Adeleye vs Uchebo>>>>Good to see....
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

GUEST wrote:Just watched the Highlight of Sparta vs VVV...

Adeleye vs Uchebo>>>>Good to see....

Any links
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

good for him

i hope too see more :thumb:

but i would not shout for his inclusion to SE

as he is not yet SE material
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

2drama wrote:good for him

abeg what is SE material....... :?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

He is not ripe for the Super Eagles as we head into the Mundial. But he is among the players that we need to consider/groom/monitor progress post Wolrd Cup. More importantly, along with Macauley Chrisantus he will be a key forward on our Olympic team. Mark me down as a big fan of his talent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Player wrote:

abeg what is SE material....... :?
I want to know too!
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

mystic wrote:

He is not ripe for the Super Eagles as we head into the Mundial. But he is among the players that we need to consider/groom/monitor progress post Wolrd Cup. More importantly, along with Macauley Chrisantus he will be a key forward on our Olympic team. Mark me down as a big fan of his talent.
Mystic,

I have been monitoring our strikers for the next olympic, based on performance and i will rate them in this other

Uchebo>> Macauley>> Odion>> Akinsola>> Mbakogu>> Ujah>> Odumadu>>Ganiyu.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

patrick wrote:
mystic wrote:

Mystic,

I have been monitoring our strikers for the next olympic, based on performance and i will rate them in this other

YOu don start the hype machine again, All i can refer to is what i have seen from him in GWG. And i have to say he is not our best striker for the next Olympics, still has alot ot prove.

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

ohenhen1 wrote:
patrick wrote:
mystic wrote:

Mystic,

YOu don start the hype machine again, All i can refer to is what i have seen from him in GWG. And i have to say he is not our best striker for the next Olympics, still has alot ot prove.
Dude,

U have comprehension problem, with that said, Uchebo among the lot is the most improved striker. Macauley is just coming up, Odion has been in good form for Granada, Akinsola before injury has been one of the most promising player for Salamanca, Mbakogu go and check his stats, Viareggo tournament just finished few days ago, dude was among the leading scorer and also got high marks. Ujah has been compared to Obasi by no other person than Henning Berg, the coach that brought Mikel and Obasi to limelight, Odumadu was also among the leading scorers in just concluded Viareggo cup. Oseni has been the least of the lot cos after moving to Esperance, he has not really hit the form even in training.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

patrick wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
patrick wrote:
mystic wrote:

Mystic,

Dude,

U have comprehension problem, with that said, Uchebo among the lot is the most improved striker. Macauley is just coming up, Odion has been in good form for Granada, Akinsola before injury has been one of the most promising player for Salamanca, Mbakogu go and check his stats, Viareggo tournament just finished few days ago, dude was among the leading scorer and also got high marks. Ujah has been compared to Obasi by no other person than Henning Berg, the coach that brought Mikel and Obasi to limelight, Odumadu was also among the leading scorers in just concluded Viareggo cup. Oseni has been the least of the lot cos after moving to Esperance, he has not really hit the form even in training.

Well we shall see when it comes time to the Olympics, when all the players wear GWG. Uchebo was dropped from the U21 team for a reason, hope he works on his game and proves his critics wrong, untill then stop the iresponsible hyping. And if he is truly the age he claims to be, he will have enough time to work on his game.

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

ohenhen1 wrote:
patrick wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
patrick wrote:
mystic wrote:

Mystic,

Dude,

Well we shall see when it comes time to the Olympics, when all the players wear GWG. Uchebo was dropped from the U21 team for a reason, hope he works on his game and proves his critics wrong, untill then stop the iresponsible hyping.
Uchebo,

I am not a fan before but dude is the most improved striker presently among listed players. I followed all these guys very well and just look at the speed and football sense. FYI, he has been doing that even in training cos i read his coach comments about him.

Macauley,

I watched on him on Friday, okay but he needs to work on his shooting.

Mbakogu,

Fantastic striker.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

patrick wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
patrick wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
patrick wrote:
mystic wrote:

Mystic,

Dude,

Well we shall see when it comes time to the Olympics, when all the players wear GWG. Uchebo was dropped from the U21 team for a reason, hope he works on his game and proves his critics wrong, untill then stop the iresponsible hyping.
Uchebo,

I am not a fan before but dude is the most improved striker presently among listed players. I followed all these guys very well and just look at the speed and football sense. FYI, he has been doing that even in training cos i read his coach comments about him.

Macauley,

I watched on him on Friday, okay but he needs to work on his shooting.

Mbakogu,

Fantastic striker.
Abeg wetin be fantastic striker, can you pls elaborate. Anyways no problem, make them come to camp, and let the green grass decide.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

patrick wrote:
mystic wrote:

Mystic,

For me, Macauley, Uchebo & Akinsola head the list. Here are some of my thoughts:

1. Macauley Chrisantus - The best pure finisher of the lot. After a frustrating first half of the season at Kalsruher (marked by niggling injuries & suspensions) he looks to have broken into the starting 11 now. His form over the last part of this season as well as next season will go a long way in convincing us if he is on the road to becoming the player that we all thought he could be following his U-17 exploits. A must for the Olympic team

2. Okechukwu Uchebo - Reminds me of Ifeanyi Onyeadika. Was rough around the edges but looked to have loads of potential at the African Youth Cup. From the standpoint of development, landing at VVV is perfect for him and he is already having an impact at the club. Look for him to possibly blow up next season into a key player for his side. A must for the Olympic team.

3. Kabiru Akinsola - Has all the talent in the world to eventually become a top class player. Thus far his progress at Salamanca has been in fits and starts, but I still believe in his talent. If he can put together a consistent stretch in Spain, rather than just flashes of brilliance, then he will likely be able to fight his way back into reckoning after being ignored for the African & World Youth Cups.

4. Odion Ighalo - Looks the part, and appears to have everything that you look for, but the production was just not there at the World Youth Cup, where saying that he was awful would be giving him too much praise. I haven't followed his progress at Grenada so can't comment on that. He will need to really be balling to deserve another shot.

5. Ganiyu Oseni - Not sure what to make of him at this point. Was super impressive at U-17 level, but hasn't really impressed since. Last time I checked he was trying to make his mark at CSKA with the juniors and there has been talk of him returning to Esperance. Don't know if that ever materialized. Still worth keeping an eye on.

6. Ganiyu Salami - Loads of talent and would greatly benefit from landing a good club. Was unlucky to grab a suspension at the World Youth Cup, because I think that he could have really helped the squad. If he gets it together, he is definately talented enough to be an Olympic team option.

7. Jerry Uche Mbakogu - A very interesting talent. Seems to be doing well in the youth setup at Palermo. At this point, I like him more for the 2011 Flying Eagles. But could prove to be an option for the Olympic team over the next couple of years.

8. Nnamdi Oduamadi - A superior talent, in my judgement. However, I like him more in midfield than leading the attack. Definately one that I would like to see as a part of the Olympic squad, when qualifying begins. He was sorely missed at the World Youth Cup.

9. Anthony Ujah - I don't know enough about him at this time to make an intelligent comment. Is following in the footsteps of a player that we both like, and whom you originally brought to my attention (Nosa Emmanuel Igiebor) in terms of making the jump from Warri Wolves to Lillestrom. And I am eager to see what he does when the season starts.

Having said the above keep in mind that the Nigerian League and the 2011 Flying Eagles should also bring to light some deserving Olympic team prospects. I, for one, am eager to see how the likes of Sani Emmanuel, Olaranweji Kayode, Stanley Okoro and others progress over the next couple of seasons and with John Obuh's Flying Eagles.