Algeria 0 - 0 England FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 0 vs 0 England

Post by Molue Conductor »

Penarity wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
wale1974 wrote:So officially naija is the worst African team in SA :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Not quite, France.
Is France an African team?
plus france has a point
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algeria 0 - 0 England FT

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Image

shebi dem yarn easy now lmao
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Altobelli wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:BBC Radio 5 live's Mike Ingham MBE

"I found myself almost raging with anger in the second half. First and foremost great respect to Algeria - but being outplayed by them is unacceptable from an England point of view. They have the best paid manager in the world. The bottom line is they're not a team. But what can you expect when the team is not announced until you leave for the bus? England can still qualify - but on this form, what's the point?"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I heard him completely write the Algerians off before the game on BBC 5 live! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow!
-Simpli fy -
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

great show by Algeria but they should have gone for the jugular. i hope they bring it vs USA next week. i want to see England and New England (USA) out after rd1. :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:They are already assuming they are going to beat Slovenia

Like they would Algeria :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They will never learn
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Molue Conductor wrote:
Penarity wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
wale1974 wrote:So officially naija is the worst African team in SA :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Not quite, France.
Is France an African team?
plus france has a point
Point well taken.
-Simpli fy -
jus2nang
Egg
Egg

Post by jus2nang »

Listening to talksport now, it's too funny :

"Why don't Manchester United & Chelsea performances translate into the National team?"

"Why is our technique so poor?"

"our corners were shocking, rubbish!"

"Lampard shooting from 30 yards, what does he want - a double deflection?"

"Defoe was exceptional, the rest of them can come home, complete garbage!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people are simply useless in their current role, like the guy in my avatar...
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote::lol: :lol:
That came after Lalas said England players were crap, even when Macca kept insisting they were crap as a team not as individuals, Lalas no wan gree he kept saying they were just poor and not as good as the English thought.
Scipio Africanus wrote:
platinum wrote:McNanam says England underperforming against poor teams, Lalas looks like he wants to choke the moron.
:rotf: :rotf:

Those two deserve each other.
but the bobo no lie now
:rotf: :rotf:
I watch am too.. McNanaman be wan slap Lalas.. Steve just dey try hold e anger at Lalas.... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

From BBC

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but Wayne Rooney saying in the week England could beat Algeria by not playing at their best, and Steven Gerrard just now saying "that was Algeria's World Cup final" - don't both of those statements smack of arrogance? England's World Cup final might take place against Slovenia in Port Elizabeth on Wednesday at 1500 BST.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Altobelli wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:BBC Radio 5 live's Mike Ingham MBE

"I found myself almost raging with anger in the second half. First and foremost great respect to Algeria - but being outplayed by them is unacceptable from an England point of view. They have the best paid manager in the world. The bottom line is they're not a team. But what can you expect when the team is not announced until you leave for the bus? England can still qualify - but on this form, what's the point?"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I heard him completely write the Algerians off before the game on BBC 5 live! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn;t you just hear Gerrad say that".... .Fair play to Algeria, this is their world cup final they just got a draw off us"....It is this attitude and arrogance that typifies England.
I guess some Nigerian fans learnt properly from their colonial masters.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Today we are all Algerians, shame they dont drink otherwise any Algerian meet over weekend i go buy am booze al night :taunt: :taunt:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:Today we are all Algerians, shame they dont drink otherwise any Algerian meet over weekend i go buy am booze al night :taunt: :taunt:
Some of them do ohh! Just ask them! :lol:
Bonita Applebum, say you gotta put me on........
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Wow, even William and Harry were in the crowd and not happy!! The pressure cooker is ooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

platinum wrote:McNanam says England underperforming against poor teams, Lalas looks like he wants to choke the moron.
And he named USA as an example of a poor team. I think that was his comeback to Lalas saying England were just big names that were not that good. I think these guys are going to fight in the last games :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

Talk about arrogance
"Nice to see your home fans booing you," said England striker Wayne Rooney to the television camera as he left the pitch in Cape Town.
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

And they want blame africans for 4-1-9, look closer to home idiots, you have been had by an italian conman, he has added zero to england :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Laughing all the way to the bank
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

jus2nang wrote:Listening to talksport now, it's too funny :

"Why don't Manchester United & Chelsea performances translate into the National team?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing better after an English loss. The newspapers, radio, T.V just full of funny rants.
-Simpli fy -
0gfe10
Egg
Egg

Post by 0gfe10 »

uk cybers turn on talksports radio :taunt: :taunt: i'm just loving it
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
jus2nang wrote:Listening to talksport now, it's too funny :

Nothing better after an English loss. The newspapers, radio, T.V just full of funny rants.
It is Paradise :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: TalkSport is just so funny now....
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

England manager Fabio Capello: "We played a good team, but we played too slowly. We are not in a good moment. It's probably the pressure, perhaps, I think so. The players play well during the training. I don't know why it is. I want to see the spirit of the team and I didn't see it this evening. I said to the players it wasn't a good performance, but we are really lucky because we can play another game. I'm always confident in my team."

Even Fabio recognises Algeria's quality.
-Simpli fy -
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

I swear England are worse than Nigeria!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

African Star wrote:
And he named USA as an example of a poor team. I think that was his comeback to Lalas saying England were just big names that were not that good. I think these guys are going to fight in the last games :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
lol...yep that was he's comeback, but i dislike Lalas he is a goat.
tonton
Egg
Egg

Post by tonton »

Vive l'Algerie!!!!

Edited by CMS @ tonton you already have one warning. I've had to edit more than five pages because of you. I will issue you another warning in a minute and you will be outta here. Either be civil or take a hike.
Algerini e orgoglioso