Ghana derby: Hearts vrs Ashanti Kotoko

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sundiatethrone
Egg
Egg
Ghana derby: Hearts vrs Ashanti Kotoko

Post by Sundiatethrone »

[/video]
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana derby: Hearts vrs Ashanti Kotoko

Post by SUYA »

Look at the useless HOK practicing juju by running in backwards and then praying to God 1 min later. And Kotoko was using the hankey wave as far back as the 70's. Booooooooooooooooooo !!!! :boo:
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
globalinksnn
Egg
Egg

Post by globalinksnn »

wetin koncern agbero for overload.
this is not a Ghana forum pls!!!!!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

SUYA wrote:Look at the useless HOK practicing juju by running in backwards and then praying to God 1 min later. And Kotoko was using the hankey wave as far back as the 70's. Booooooooooooooooooo !!!! :boo:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

globalinksnn wrote:wetin koncern agbero for overload.

Is this an EPL forum? or La Liga forum..how many european game links are posted on here everyday? it is a football forum and perhaps if we supporter our local leagues, our football would not be in the sorry state that it is in :roll:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
globalinksnn wrote:wetin koncern agbero for overload.

Is this an EPL forum? or La Liga forum..how many european game links are posted on here everyday? it is a football forum and perhaps if we supporter our local leagues, our football would not be in the sorry state that it is in :roll:
why would anybody support a midget league? i will prefer watching Swaziland League before i watch that pure rubbish from ghana
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ghana_cia
Egg
Egg

Post by ghana_cia »

Kumasi Asante Kotoko :thumbs:
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

ghana_cia wrote:Kumasi Asante Kotoko :thumbs:

True that !! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: But I no lie HOK totally out played them. :veryangry:
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
ghana_cia
Egg
Egg

Post by ghana_cia »

SUYA wrote:

True that !! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: But I no lie HOK totally out played them. :very angry:
they are too obsessed with us....they will rather lose the league than lose to us.... needless to say they gave me a lot of tearful Sundays in Kumasi back in the day. :atc:
Ghanaba
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghanaba »

SUYA wrote:

True that !! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: But I no lie HOK totally out played them. :veryangry:
You should have seen what Kotoko supporters put me through at school in the '70s. Living and attending school in Kumasi made one a Kotoko supporter, but moi...never! Can you imagine Form 1 and 2 boys chanting behind me, then in Sixth Form, because Hearts had lost in the '77 Champion match up against Hafia of Conakry? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Of course, i still smile at the 3-0 thrashing in Kumasi that HOK dished out to Kotoko in '75(?).

Bàtà orí àkìtàn náà ròde ìyàwò rí
Coeur-d'Ivoire
Egg
Egg

Post by Coeur-d'Ivoire »

Ghanaba wrote:
SUYA wrote:

You should have seen what Kotoko supporters put me through at school in the '70s. Living and attending school in Kumasi made one a Kotoko supporter, but moi...never! Can you imagine Form 1 and 2 boys chanting behind me, then in Sixth Form, because Hearts had lost in the '77 Champion match up against Hafia of Conakry? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Of course, i still smile at the 3-0 thrashing in Kumasi that HOK dished out to Kotoko in '75(?).

Tonton Ghanaba, il parait que tu etais le voisin de classe de Nkrumah au CP1 et CP2, c'est vrai??

ASEC Mimosa issued bitterness to both teams anyway !! MIMOS!
FREE TFCO NOW !!!!! - CAMPAIGN FOR TFCO'S EMANCIPATION (CTE)
Mouvement International de la Defense des Gnomes et pour l'Emancipation de Tfco (M.I.D.G.E.T)

Have you visited The Village Hall this week?
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Wait a minute Ghanaba not only are u short but you are also a HOk fan ? Talk about muguness x 2 !

Anyway this is for you....from Kumasi with love. Bloody traitor ! :taunt:
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
Ghanaba wrote:
SUYA wrote:

Tonton Ghanaba, il parait que tu etais le voisin de classe de Nkrumah au CP1 et CP2, c'est vrai??

ASEC Mimosa issued bitterness to both teams anyway !! MIMOS!
ASEC issued bitterness to Kotoko one time back in 1992. We got revenge the following year..... and put the smack down once again the last time we met about 5-6 years ago in the ACL again. We've have knocked you out of the ACL twice in our last two meetings :idea:. If that's not bitterness then what is? :taunt:
Bonita Applebum, say you gotta put me on........