GUYs! ENOUGH OF THE SIASIA THREADS!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg
GUYs! ENOUGH OF THE SIASIA THREADS!!!!

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

I'll start merging some and will even delete this one once its usefulness has been used up.
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GUYs! ENOUGH OF THE SIASIA THREADS!!!!

Post by Catalyst »

Chief Gabtigab wrote:I'll start merging some and will even delete this one once its usefulness has been used up.
Haba....

Today is hug $$$ tight or punch him the mouth day.

Allows us to vent. Folks are emotionally charged and one thread no go do us oooooooo :)

Hmmmmmm - I use God beg you. Just for today and the spill off days. We will return back to ourselves once EPL and La Liga comes back this weekend to distract us.

PS. $$$ is still fraud.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chief Gabtigab wrote:I'll start merging some and will even delete this one once its usefulness has been used up.
Its pure hysteria! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Damunk wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Damunk wrote:
Doc, hysteria is an understatement.

You have the see the texts I am getting lol
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

thank you!!! :thumb:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

metalalloy wrote:
E be like say kitchen don too hot for you.

Oya carry go dinning room area.

Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

I feel your (our) pain. Infact, reading some of these threads can lead to PTSD (just remembering that equalizing goal by Guinea). We all need therapy sessions. The first step should be to reduce exposure to the nightmare stimulant (not going to ANC) or words reminding us of the nightmare stimulant (SiaSia, Guinea, Enyeama not playing etc).

Even though my specialty is not psychiatry, believe me, merging these SiaSia threads could help..........
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Catalyst wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
E be like say kitchen don too hot for you.

Oya carry go dinning room area.

lol i no dey kitchen oh.. dis one nah bedroom, palour, veranda, latrine entrance all off dem discussing siasia!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Kpom! Seconded. I was just thinking the same thought. Now that the decision has been postponed, we cannot continue like this until next week.
Chief Gabtigab wrote:I feel your (our) pain. Infact, reading some of these threads can lead to PTSD (just remembering that equalizing goal by Guinea). We all need therapy sessions. The first step should be to reduce exposure to the nightmare stimulant (not going to ANC) or words reminding us of the nightmare stimulant (SiaSia, Guinea, Enyeama not playing etc).

Even though my specialty is not psychiatry, believe me, merging these SiaSia threads could help..........
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Don't even try it..........................

We have a right to jail any clown that failed to qualify for common ANC ....

Chief, if Ethiopia & MadagasWHAT don't make your blood to boil..............................nothing will ever do it.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

But what else are we going to talk about. Euro qualifications?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:But what else are we going to talk about. Euro qualifications?
Thank you sir :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

Some guys should be on SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

CMS wrote:Kpom! Seconded. I was just thinking the same thought. Now that the decision has been postponed, we cannot continue like this until next week.
Chief Gabtigab wrote:I feel your (our) pain. Infact, reading some of these threads can lead to PTSD (just remembering that equalizing goal by Guinea). We all need therapy sessions. The first step should be to reduce exposure to the nightmare stimulant (not going to ANC) or words reminding us of the nightmare stimulant (SiaSia, Guinea, Enyeama not playing etc).

Double kpom, please merge the threads already, then they'll have something else to complain about :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

haba dont merge it nah.. how often do we discuss or yell about Nigerian football? by this weekend and next week, EPl and Champs league would push the threads to the next pages.. let us vent
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Bigpokey24 wrote:haba dont merge it nah.. how often do we discuss or yell about Nigerian football? by this weekend and next week, EPl and Champs league would push the threads to the next pages.. let us vent
I have opened up a sticky thread and suggested that we merge threads with less than 10 responses and leave the rest, but no new ones please..
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..AND WHO DELETED MY POINTLESS THREAD? :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I don't think any thread related to Super Eagles should be restricted on CyberEagles.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

YemiBrazil wrote:I don't think any thread related to Super Eagles should be restricted on CyberEagles.

Regulated and not restricted. Anyone can add to the discussion but just do so in one of the existing threads. There are 19 threads on the front page that mention Siasia..

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

metalalloy wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:I don't think any thread related to Super Eagles should be restricted on CyberEagles.

Regulated and not restricted. Anyone can add to the discussion but just do so in one of the existing threads. There are 19 threads on the front page that mention Siasia..
This forum is all about Super Eagles and moments like this are rare. I can easily agree with you if this is about Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, Barren Mumuchen or Man United.
* Use of English - If you probe deeper you will discover that regulation restricts you within certain boundaries.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

YemiBrazil wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

This forum is all about Super Eagles and moments like this are rare. I can easily agree with you if this is about Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, Barren Mumuchen or Man United.
* Use of English - If you probe deeper you will discover that regulation restricts you within certain boundaries.
KPOM.

If Mods take this action then we ought to be vigilant to see if similar action will be taken when several pointless Arsenal threads appear on this SUPER EAGLES site. HEre, we are discussing matters pertinent to Super Eagles and we are being told enough already but yet we would have tons of pointless Arsenal threads and yet no word.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

We will stand against all the forces of evil that want to stop us from exposing the hypocrites in the house :thumbs: :thumbs:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”