Kanu Was Complete Rubbish Tonight!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What else do you expect the yeye man to say? Lazy bones wasted his time?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Kanu must be sopped from goign to Tunisia. I would soon form a movement against Kanu going to Tunisia.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]chief nfachairman[/color] wrote:Kanu must be sopped from goign to Tunisia. I would soon form a movement against Kanu going to Tunisia.
A bit late, innit?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Playing 2 games in 3 days...and you expect world-class performances in both? :!:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Yeap. If Kanu knew he won't be up to it, he should have just told Wanker to shove the game up his you know what cos he has better things to do, like teaming up with the rest of the SE squad at Faro.

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

juventuss wrote:Kanu had a few good touches around the touchline. That was about it. He does not like running towards the defence. He'd rather play the ball diagonally and thats where the attack normally ends.
I dont know why but it seems like he also isnt able to anticipate runs and try to get a headstart. The guy has MAD skills when the ball is within his reach but he is not able to beat his marker on the run.

I fear that he is easily marked out and could be made unimportant quite easily.
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

Nkume wrote:Kanu Should not even smell the bench in tunisia. We have Jay Jay for show! We need goal scorers and he has proven that with regards to the ANC, he can't score - even when let loose in a chinese whore house!

********************** Aiyegbeni ******************
**** Aghahowa **************************** Utaka**
******** Okocha ****************** Osaze *********
********************* Olufinjina *******************
Udeze/Baba*********************************Yobo***
************** Okoronkwo **** Enekiare *************

After Kanu's performance last night although not poor I don't think he should be nothing more than a sub for us. With him and Okocha in the team we will be seriously limited in the speed and goals department because neither of the players have both.

Goalsfather Garba Lawal is capable of doing Kanu's job of holding and passing the ball and his shooting is more powerful and lethal than Kanu's.

The team that i'd love to see Chukwu put out in Tunisia is similar to Nkume's with the exception of 3 players. My team has the balance of a strong goal-scoring attack backed up with solid defensive players.

********************** Aiyegbeni ******************
**** Aghahowa **************************** Utaka**
******** Lawal ****************** Okocha *********
********************* Olufinjana *******************
Udeze/Baba*********************************Abbey***
************** Okoronkwo **** Yobo *****************
*********************Enyama**********************
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

chief nfachairman wrote:Kanu must be sopped from goign to Tunisia. I would soon form a movement against Kanu going to Tunisia.
Only Kanu?
iyerebee
Egg
Egg

Post by iyerebee »

i don't know why ppl for this forum no go ever gree say Kanu sabi tap leather.
De guy has skill and he is dangerous in any way.

:lol: No matter how short a person is,He can always see the sky....
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Platinum, you don talk am.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Kanu Was Complete Rubbish Tonight!

Post by anointed »

RudeBoy wrote:What a waste of everyones time! Wengers, kanus, NFAs, everyones. He might as well have joined up with the Eagles and played against FC Cologne! Tonight he looked 37! :cry:
RB,

Point of correction, I didn't watch the match but tonight he clocked 37
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Guv007 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Kanu must be sopped from goign to Tunisia. I would soon form a movement against Kanu going to Tunisia.
Only Kanu?
Any suggestions????????????
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Rudeboy, Papi's effectiveness was reduced by the kid he played with. Owusu for all his individual talent has a lot to learn. He made the wrong runs and held on to the ball for too long.

Papi's tried and had a good game but he faded in the last 10 - 15 minutes.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

So Owusu spoil Kanu hand?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)