LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
waka-man
Posts: 3812
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:40 pm this is who damunk etc look up to...smh the real enemies of progress
Was missing 2 straight Afcons progress ?
To be fair, the post suggested we would fail and CIV would succeed at the ANC.
There’s probably a better post somewhere that you can use to justify yourself based on us missing subsequent ANCs.
But this one ain’t the one. This is one to just take you licks and move on.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
User avatar
kawawa
Posts: 1460
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by kawawa »

Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93458
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
tell me when i wished the SE to lose... please do not star lies
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
aruako1
Moderator
Posts: 10362
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:40 pm this is who damunk etc look up to...smh the real enemies of progress
Was missing 2 straight Afcons progress ?
You slunk away after we won that tournament and showed up when the coach had bad results. You didn't have it within you to admit that you were wrong to advocate for the other team to win (even after your team won the whole thing).

The difference between you and reasonable fans is that they want their team to win even if they don't like the manager. Rohr is not my favourite but nothing would make me happier than to see him win. But it was too much for you to credit Keshi with his victory.
User avatar
aruako1
Moderator
Posts: 10362
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by aruako1 »

kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
They are different sides of the same coin.
User avatar
aruako1
Moderator
Posts: 10362
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by aruako1 »

waka-man wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:47 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:40 pm this is who damunk etc look up to...smh the real enemies of progress
Was missing 2 straight Afcons progress ?
To be fair, the post suggested we would fail and CIV would succeed at the ANC.
There’s probably a better post somewhere that you can use to justify yourself based on us missing subsequent ANCs.
But this one ain’t the one. This is one to just take you licks and move on.
We hadn't missed the two ANCs when he started that ill thought thread.
User avatar
Damunk
Moderator
Posts: 45739
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:25 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
tell me when i wished the SE to lose... please do not star lies
Listen.... cos it seems you don't know.
Every time you predict that SE "will not qualify" or that they "are going nowhere" you are predicting a loss one way or the other.
Don't act all innocent. :roll:

You are unable to separate your uncontrollable hatred for Rohr from your 'alleged' support for the SE.
You therefore wish doom on the SE to satisfy your ego, deceiving yourself that its all because you want the best for them.
Its no different from what VE did when he openly supported CIV against us...just that he wasn't hiding it. He says he wanted the best for the SE by failing in their mission and beginning all over again from scratch.
Thats what you are advocating.

Its a conflict of choice you seem too immature to be able to handle.
That's why you keep getting told to "grow up". :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93458
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:25 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
tell me when i wished the SE to lose... please do not star lies
Listen.... cos it seems you don't know.
Every time you predict that SE "will not qualify" or that they "are going nowhere" you are predicting a loss one way or the other.
Don't act all innocent. :roll:

You are unable to separate your uncontrollable hatred for Rohr from your 'alleged' support for the SE.
You therefore wish doom on the SE to satisfy your ego, deceiving yourself that its all because you want the best for them.
Its no different from what VE did when he openly supported CIV against us...just that he wasn't hiding it. He says he wanted the best for the SE by failing in their mission and beginning all over again from scratch.
Thats what you are advocating.

Its a conflict of choice you seem too immature to be able to handle.
That's why you keep getting told to "grow up". :idea:
you are so delusional... not once have i wished my country on country men to lose a football match... however the current manger is not going to win with us... get that into your donut neck
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Tobi17
Posts: 4310
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:30 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:25 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
tell me when i wished the SE to lose... please do not star lies
Listen.... cos it seems you don't know.
Every time you predict that SE "will not qualify" or that they "are going nowhere" you are predicting a loss one way or the other.
Don't act all innocent. :roll:

You are unable to separate your uncontrollable hatred for Rohr from your 'alleged' support for the SE.
You therefore wish doom on the SE to satisfy your ego, deceiving yourself that its all because you want the best for them.
Its no different from what VE did when he openly supported CIV against us...just that he wasn't hiding it. He says he wanted the best for the SE by failing in their mission and beginning all over again from scratch.
Thats what you are advocating.

Its a conflict of choice you seem too immature to be able to handle.
That's why you keep getting told to "grow up". :idea:
you are so delusional... not once have i wished my country on country men to lose a football match... however the current manger is not going to win with us... get that into your donut neck
You can hate a managers style of play while still wishing your country's national team to win... it should never be mutually exclusive, unfortunately most of you guys on here just take your pettiness to a whole new level of bizarre nagging and disdain.

Rohr is only on a tenured contract and will go soon, but your national team will always remain... many of us detest the way Rohr has set up this team to play, but as long as the team is winning and qualifying to major tournaments, it's only fair we hope and expect the best for them however pessimistic we are.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93458
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Is this thread about the enemy of progress VE being exposed? We have one of his goons donut neck damunk trying to derail the thread by completely changing the tone of this thread. Enemies of progress getting all exposed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
pajimoh
Posts: 32631
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by pajimoh »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:40 pm this is who damunk etc look up to...smh the real enemies of progress
Was missing 2 straight Afcons progress ?
Oh shut da efff up. You were wrong then, wrong now and when you wake up tomorrow, you'll still be wrong.
When did Nigeria last won the AFCON?

Let the answer pain you until you suffer alopecia in your armpits :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
User avatar
Damunk
Moderator
Posts: 45739
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:44 am Is this thread about the enemy of progress VE being exposed? We have one of his goons donut neck damunk trying to derail the thread by completely changing the tone of this thread. Enemies of progress getting all exposed
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Trying to get away from your own exposure?
Porkeybelly, we are trying to save bandwidth by joining you in the same thread.
But it seems you want your own separate thread, right?
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
aruako1
Moderator
Posts: 10362
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:25 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
tell me when i wished the SE to lose... please do not star lies
Listen.... cos it seems you don't know.
Every time you predict that SE "will not qualify" or that they "are going nowhere" you are predicting a loss one way or the other.
Don't act all innocent. :roll:

You are unable to separate your uncontrollable hatred for Rohr from your 'alleged' support for the SE.
You therefore wish doom on the SE to satisfy your ego, deceiving yourself that its all because you want the best for them.
Its no different from what VE did when he openly supported CIV against us...just that he wasn't hiding it. He says he wanted the best for the SE by failing in their mission and beginning all over again from scratch.
Thats what you are advocating.

Its a conflict of choice you seem too immature to be able to handle.
That's why you keep getting told to "grow up". :idea:
Kpom! I am often frustrated with Rohr and sometimes I think he is not the right manager (my feelings are not personal- Rohr seems very likeable person). But I want him to succeed with Nigeria. I can never call for Nigeria to fail to spite a manager that I don't like.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Posts: 93458
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Is this thread about **** or CIV?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Cito
Posts: 15483
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:38 am Is this thread about **** or CIV?
I think its about VE when he was at his worst.

The thread then segues into those that directly and indirectly wishes failure on our dear SE for whatever unguided and unjustifiable reasoning. This is where you feature prominently. Clear now? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
vancity eagle
Posts: 15608
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by vancity eagle »

This thread was not about my like or dislike of Keshi. It was not personal. What it was , was about identifying a major problem for SE, and removing it to avoid an impending disaster.

Now against all odds, and some may even say fortuitously, Keshi succeeded TEMPORARILY, inspite of his crooked and flawed approach to managing SE via "brown envelope"

Of course he failed at the Confederations Cup delivering Nigerias heaviest international loss since Denmark.

Then again a labored 2nd round WC appearance with another act of fortune against Bosnia, a failure to beat Iran (one of the worldcups weaker teams)

But in the end the disaster I predicted, and wanted to avoid came home to roost as we couldnt even qualify to defend the championship we won. The shaky foundation of corruption the SE was built on came tumbling down, and next thing we know 2 afcons are missed, and Rohr came in to steady the ship which he has done.

No more Gambos, Babatudes, Gabriel's, etc.

Some may say that 2013 championship was worth missing the next 2. I would say we won in spite of Keshi, not because of him. I would also say had Keshi or some other coach had the same set of players but built the team on meritocracy, the same outcome in 2013 could have been achieved without the following disaster of 2015 and 2017.
User avatar
fabio
Moderator
Posts: 11148
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Location: loughborough.

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by fabio »

Image
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
User avatar
maceo4
Posts: 41532
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Contact:

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm This thread was not about my like or dislike of Keshi. It was not personal. What it was , was about identifying a major problem for SE, and removing it to avoid an impending disaster.

Now against all odds, and some may even say fortuitously, Keshi succeeded TEMPORARILY, inspite of his crooked and flawed approach to managing SE via "brown envelope"

Of course he failed at the Confederations Cup delivering Nigerias heaviest international loss since Denmark.

Then again a labored 2nd round WC appearance with another act of fortune against Bosnia, a failure to beat Iran (one of the worldcups weaker teams)

But in the end the disaster I predicted, and wanted to avoid came home to roost as we couldnt even qualify to defend the championship we won. The shaky foundation of corruption the SE was built on came tumbling down, and next thing we know 2 afcons are missed, and Rohr came in to steady the ship which he has done.

No more Gambos, Babatudes, Gabriel's, etc.

Some may say that 2013 championship was worth missing the next 2. I would say we won in spite of Keshi, not because of him. I would also say had Keshi or some other coach had the same set of players but built the team on meritocracy, the same outcome in 2013 could have been achieved without the following disaster of 2015 and 2017.
Hogwash….complete stupidity. That you can’t even give credit where due just shows the type of slimeball you are. Keshi also came to meet a SE that had missed out on the previous ANC and you are telling us anybody would have been able to build a team that not only qualifies but wins that ANC, yet you were quite satisfied when Rohr couldn’t duplicate that feat and could only achieve what almost previous SE teams were able to achieve at the ANC level. Then you have an excuse for failing to reach the second round of the WC yet Keshi gets no credit for reaching the second round. You are all over the place and you make no sense, you need to just stop…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
User avatar
wanaj0
Moderator
Posts: 41319
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by wanaj0 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:42 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm This thread was not about my like or dislike of Keshi. It was not personal. What it was , was about identifying a major problem for SE, and removing it to avoid an impending disaster.

Now against all odds, and some may even say fortuitously, Keshi succeeded TEMPORARILY, inspite of his crooked and flawed approach to managing SE via "brown envelope"

Of course he failed at the Confederations Cup delivering Nigerias heaviest international loss since Denmark.

Then again a labored 2nd round WC appearance with another act of fortune against Bosnia, a failure to beat Iran (one of the worldcups weaker teams)

But in the end the disaster I predicted, and wanted to avoid came home to roost as we couldnt even qualify to defend the championship we won. The shaky foundation of corruption the SE was built on came tumbling down, and next thing we know 2 afcons are missed, and Rohr came in to steady the ship which he has done.

No more Gambos, Babatudes, Gabriel's, etc.

Some may say that 2013 championship was worth missing the next 2. I would say we won in spite of Keshi, not because of him. I would also say had Keshi or some other coach had the same set of players but built the team on meritocracy, the same outcome in 2013 could have been achieved without the following disaster of 2015 and 2017.
Hogwash….complete stupidity. That you can’t even give credit where due just shows the type of slimeball you are. Keshi also came to meet a SE that had missed out on the previous ANC and you are telling us anybody would have been able to build a team that not only qualifies but wins that ANC, yet you were quite satisfied when Rohr couldn’t duplicate that feat and could only achieve what almost previous SE teams were able to achieve at the ANC level. Then you have an excuse for failing to reach the second round of the WC yet Keshi gets no credit for reaching the second round. You are all over the place and you make no sense, you need to just stop…
He cannot stop. Too late for him. He wished death on a SE coach! That tells you the type of person he is.

Allow him to congratulate Rohr for winning the golden bronze and for successfully exiting the WC at the first round. He has told us how much better and successful Rohr is as compared with Keshi who could only win the AFCON gold and a second round WC exit.

FACT is what Keshi has achieved as player and COACH (yes as coach) many can only dream of such. Still waiting for Togo to qualify for the WC :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
User avatar
aruako1
Moderator
Posts: 10362
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm This thread was not about my like or dislike of Keshi. It was not personal. What it was , was about identifying a major problem for SE, and removing it to avoid an impending disaster.

Now against all odds, and some may even say fortuitously, Keshi succeeded TEMPORARILY, inspite of his crooked and flawed approach to managing SE via "brown envelope"

Of course he failed at the Confederations Cup delivering Nigerias heaviest international loss since Denmark.

Then again a labored 2nd round WC appearance with another act of fortune against Bosnia, a failure to beat Iran (one of the worldcups weaker teams)

But in the end the disaster I predicted, and wanted to avoid came home to roost as we couldnt even qualify to defend the championship we won. The shaky foundation of corruption the SE was built on came tumbling down, and next thing we know 2 afcons are missed, and Rohr came in to steady the ship which he has done.

No more Gambos, Babatudes, Gabriel's, etc.

Some may say that 2013 championship was worth missing the next 2. I would say we won in spite of Keshi, not because of him. I would also say had Keshi or some other coach had the same set of players but built the team on meritocracy, the same outcome in 2013 could have been achieved without the following disaster of 2015 and 2017.
If it wasn't personal, why did you not come back to congratulate Keshi when he won? Why did you support Ivory Coast? How come when he won in 2013 it was in spite of Keshi but when he lost it was his fault?
User avatar
aruako1
Moderator
Posts: 10362
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm This thread was not about my like or dislike of Keshi. It was not personal. What it was , was about identifying a major problem for SE, and removing it to avoid an impending disaster.

Now against all odds, and some may even say fortuitously, Keshi succeeded TEMPORARILY, inspite of his crooked and flawed approach to managing SE via "brown envelope"

Of course he failed at the Confederations Cup delivering Nigerias heaviest international loss since Denmark.

Then again a labored 2nd round WC appearance with another act of fortune against Bosnia, a failure to beat Iran (one of the worldcups weaker teams)

But in the end the disaster I predicted, and wanted to avoid came home to roost as we couldnt even qualify to defend the championship we won. The shaky foundation of corruption the SE was built on came tumbling down, and next thing we know 2 afcons are missed, and Rohr came in to steady the ship which he has done.

No more Gambos, Babatudes, Gabriel's, etc.

Some may say that 2013 championship was worth missing the next 2. I would say we won in spite of Keshi, not because of him. I would also say had Keshi or some other coach had the same set of players but built the team on meritocracy, the same outcome in 2013 could have been achieved without the following disaster of 2015 and 2017.
On my long journey back from St Petersburg to London I would have taken a laboured second round performance. I remember us dominating France until Onazi's injury in 2014.
User avatar
wanaj0
Moderator
Posts: 41319
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by wanaj0 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:19 pm
Odas wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Lets go boys yo can do it. The ANC title has been awaiting you for too long

Lets go Drogba, Gervinho, Yaya

Put an end to the worst period of Nigerian football in decades

The crook must be brought to justice

The ruin and rot of Nigerian football must end tomorrow

Big ups CIV

Please Tiote do not get red carded, keep your cool man

Gervinho just keep attacking Ambrose if he is at RB

We will all toast tomorrow God williing.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Whaooo! I thought you had MORE CLASS than this. I am really surprised and disappointed with you.

You are wrong and I am surprised! We are talking of someone that prayed for the death of a man whose crime was qualifying the team for the WC.
:agree:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
User avatar
wanaj0
Moderator
Posts: 41319
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am

Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 pm The classless mugu will hide his mug for a couple of days and come firing at the slightest sign of trouble with the team. What a pathetic loser.
:thumb:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Post Reply