LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by Mudi E »

oloye wrote:The classless mugu will hide his mug for a couple of days and come firing at the slightest sign of trouble with the team. What a pathetic loser.
oloye..I was one of the skeptics who thought Ivory Coast will beat Nigeria soundly giving our previous performances, particularly against Ethiopia. Quite frankly the team was bad with disjoined plays and errand passes and quite disorganized.
Even you didn't have much confidence beating the Ivorians today. At the end of the day, we are all happy Nigeria won. It's a good day and the lads provided a spirited display. That's what we've been yearning for all these time.
Congratulations! Next huddle is now Mali.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mudi E wrote:
oloye wrote:The classless mugu will hide his mug for a couple of days and come firing at the slightest sign of trouble with the team. What a pathetic loser.
oloye..I was one of the skeptics who thought Ivory Coast will beat Nigeria soundly giving our previous performances, particularly against Ethiopia. Quite frankly the team was bad with disjoined plays and errand passes and quite disorganized.
Even you didn't have much confidence beating the Ivorians today. At the end of the day, we are all happy Nigeria won. It's a good day and the lads provided a spirited display. That's what we've been yearning for all these time.
Mudi E, please dont even compare yourself with this loser, it is one thing not to have the belief that your team can beat CIV. The only reason why i was relaxed today was simply because the SE had nothing to lose, they were expected to lose. So they really had nothing to lose in the end. There is nothing wrong believing that the team would lose against a team like CIV. But when someone goes out like this insane fella and actually opens a thread like this, it is the sign of a deranged man who needs help rather than attention.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

King Futcha wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Lets go boys yo can do it. The ANC title has been awaiting you for too long

Lets go Drogba, Gervinho, Yaya

Put an end to the worst period of Nigerian football in decades

The crook must be brought to justice

The ruin and rot of Nigerian football must end tomorrow

Big ups CIV

Please Tiote do not get red carded, keep your cool man

Gervinho just keep attacking Ambrose if he is at RB

We will all toast tomorrow God williing.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:lol:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Asiedu
Egg
Egg

Post by Asiedu »

i want this pathetic loser to show his face...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

VE is a troll. The more you feed him, the more he grows in 'relevance'. Use the ignore button.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Mark my words, if something isn't done to curtail Vancity's toxic influence in this forum, something bad will happen. And then it will be too late for the moderators cuz they failed to nip this tumor at the bud before it metastasized and became systemic
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

green4life wrote:VE is a troll. The more you feed him, the more he grows in 'relevance'. Use the ignore button.
KPOM!!! The more attention, the more VE feels relevant. IMHO, I believe he is clowning most of the time. I state this because as a fan, the tendency is that you will support the SE whether the SE is the worst team in this ANC or not. A fan is exactly what the word means -- a fanatic, an unreasonable supporter of a cause.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Why una dey sweat the guy? He meant “let’s go home, CIV”. And they duly obliged.
http://www.naijiant.com/
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

wanaj0 wrote:
Odas wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Lets go boys yo can do it. The ANC title has been awaiting you for too long

Big ups CIV

Whaooo! I thought you had MORE CLASS than this. I am really surprised and disappointed with you.

You are wrong and I am surprised! We are talking of someone that prayed for the death of a man whose crime was qualifying the team for the WC.
:agree:
The guy has lost it. Shame sef kuku no dey catch am.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

bazzwella wrote:Maddock, my breda, what part of 'MOST' don't you understand?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

oloye wrote:
Mudi E wrote:
Mudi E, please dont even compare yourself with this loser, it is one thing not to have the belief that your team can beat CIV. The only reason why i was relaxed today was simply because the SE had nothing to lose, they were expected to lose. So they really had nothing to lose in the end. There is nothing wrong believing that the team would lose against a team like CIV. But when someone goes out like this insane fella and actually opens a thread like this, it is the sign of a deranged man who needs help rather than attention.
:agree: :agree:
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Despite your warning to Tiote, he did not listen, only the ref can understand how he stayed on that pitch. He fouled more in that game than some do in a season.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Big ups CIV

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How did I miss this thread? Yet another VE classic...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

VE is not looking good in this thread. Kai!!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Kai VE abeg show face biko
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bret- hart wrote:Kai VE abeg show face biko
I hope the sicko has not done THIS

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Sunset wrote:VE's reaction after CIV lose tomorrow

"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Big ups CIV

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Silly groupie
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

bret- hart wrote:Kai VE abeg show face biko
You'll propably find him on the Big Soccer forum, bragging about his Phd in Afro Footy. :)
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Spineless imbecile.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

lukemana wrote:

Big ups CIV

Sir, while I somewhat concur with you on the outocme of the game, this type of posting is NOT patriotic...not at all!!!

Justs my 2 cents.

Cheers!!!
What about this fake charlatan? Some moron the other day was making bets based on his here "predictions" and prophecy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

the clowns read all the posts but are to cowardly to post.
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Kai una dey give VE a lot to swallow o.
I think VE meant well...he's just frustrated by Nigeria's previous displays or lack thereof and lack of improvement prior Ivory Coast's match.
Deep down, he's happy the team has come together and doing very well...come aboard VE. :D
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions