LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by wanaj0 »

Robbynice wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm
pajimoh wrote:
highbury wrote:I highly doubt Vancity will ever post on this thread again. The shame will be to heavy for him to bear. He will rather open new threads. I know he wishes this thread could go away. This thread will always torment him. Disgrace of a person.
You're talking about someone who knows no shame. msshhheeww. If he did he won't even be posting at all. The amount of time he's been wrong...............
You are so right you have no idea. For someone like VE to still be posting with a straight face on CE it means there is no shame in his game at all at all.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

This thread was painful
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

That didn’t end to well for the ill wisher!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Should we just make this a sticky?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

akamoke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:23 pm This thread was painful
What's painful about it?

It is a classic just like that Osaze one :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wanaj0 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:57 pm
akamoke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:23 pm This thread was painful
What's painful about it?

It is a classic just like that Osaze one :taunt:
But...Ayo is currently right, Osaze is not a striker...He's now an annoying bible thumping, Trump loving social media poster... :mrgreen:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Na wa! VE is a really terrible person ooo
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:25 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm Brilliant dig up. Lowest point of many low points of VE’s CE tenure. BP how is this different from your down right obvious disdain from whatever the SE does currently. People who live in glass houses…(know the rest).
tell me when i wished the SE to lose... please do not star lies
You have your own issue as well joor :oops: :oops: . Below is one of your stunning examples of hypocrisy and favoritism at display. I guess your meaning of continuity (WIN or LOSE) only applies to Keshi, right?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259410&start=46

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

According to Van City:
I support

Senegal, Morocco, Ivory Coast, and Algeria.

Those are my teams. Those are serious teams. They take their football serious and you have been seeing their rewards and you will continue to see them.

Nigeria honestly might even fail to qualify for 2026. It will not surprise me one bit.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

serious nation CIV loses 3-0 to Zambia today.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:02 pm serious nation CIV loses 3-0 to Zambia today.
The team was missing so many players, plus playing a glorified friendly against a team who needed to qualify.

The goalkeeper who only had his second cap, was a basket who cost the team the match.

Shocking goalkeeping.

Meanwhile Morocco also with a goalkeeping basket have gifted South Africa the lead.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I watched the second half. Truly shocking performance from CIV with Eric Bailly looking really poor and making mistakes that resulted in goals for Zambia. I truly feel sorry for the guy. He was eventually subbed off.

CIV need a retooling including their coaching. They need to retire guys like Aurier and Bailly as well as their coach who is an old and lifeless Oyinbo fella. His team lacked ideas and tactical cohesion.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:43 pm I watched the second half. Truly shocking performance from CIV with Eric Bailly looking really poor and making mistakes that resulted in goals for Zambia. I truly feel sorry for the guy. He was eventually subbed off.

CIV need a retooling including their coaching. They need to retire guys like Aurier and Bailly as well as their coach who is an old and lifeless Oyinbo fella. His team lacked ideas and tactical cohesion.
You missed the first half.

CIV were completely dominating until their basket keeper gifted Zambia a goal.

I am sure Bailly did not trust that basket and that lead to him not wanting to backpass, leading to the 2nd goal.

After that it was just Zambian counter attacks as CIV bombed forward.

I wouldnt look too much into a dead rubber match where CIV were testing players and up against a home Zambia side that had everything to play for. They have missed the last 3 afcons and don't won't to make it another.

CIV is in much better shape than Nigeria. They have tested many players while we keep recycling the same old junk. They will be fine. I fear far more for us.

Suffice to say that keepers 2nd cap should be his last. Shocking performance from him. There was even a moment where a Zambian player shot at him and he turned his back. It was one of the worst goalkeeping displays I have ever seen.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

SA beating the crap out of Morocco. They are looking like 11 peles against the Moroccans
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Their defense and midfield were at full strength and didn't play well.

This is a poor CIV team. They lacked imagination in their collective play and looked slow in defense. I think Nigeria are better than CIV at the moment
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:00 pm
YUJAM wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:43 pm I watched the second half. Truly shocking performance from CIV with Eric Bailly looking really poor and making mistakes that resulted in goals for Zambia. I truly feel sorry for the guy. He was eventually subbed off.

I am sure Bailly did not trust that basket and that lead to him not wanting to backpass, leading to the 2nd goal.

I wouldnt look too much into a dead rubber match where CIV were testing players and up against a home Zambia side that had everything to play for. They have missed the last 3 afcons and don't won't to make it another.

CIV is in much better shape than Nigeria. They have tested many players while we keep recycling the same old junk. They will be fine. I fear far more for us.

Suffice to say that keepers 2nd cap should be his last. Shocking performance from him. There was even a moment where a Zambian player shot at him and he turned his back. It was one of the worst goalkeeping displays I have ever seen.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:19 pm Their defense and midfield were at full strength and didn't play well.

This is a poor CIV team. They lacked imagination in their collective play and looked slow in defense. I think Nigeria are better than CIV at the moment

Their defence was not at full strength and they weren't playing their #1 or #2 keeper. Simon Deli is not a starting CB. He's not even their 5th centreback.

The team was missing

Zaha, Haller, Pepe, Boga, Hamid Traore, Kossonou, Sylla, Diomande, Cornet, plus their new addition in defence N'd#$% who just signed for Roma.

Do you want to bet CIV will do better than Nigeria at the afcon ?

All this for a dead rubber match with a weakened squad. Lol
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

RSA 2 - Morocco 1
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Only 11 players can play on the field at any given time. Bottomline is many regulars played in this game, particularly in defense and midfield and they still played poorly.

I think they have the talent but I don't think this old Oyinbo coach has what it takes to get this team to compete at the higher levels.
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:32 pm
YUJAM wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:19 pm Their defense and midfield were at full strength and didn't play well.

Their defence was not at full strength and they weren't playing their #1 or #2 keeper. Simon Deli is not a starting CB. He's not even their 5th centreback.

The team was missing

Zaha, Haller, Pepe, Boga, Hamid Traore, Kossonou, Sylla, Diomande, Cornet, plus their new addition in defence N'd#$% who just signed for Roma.

Do you want to bet CIV will do better than Nigeria at the afcon ?

All this for a dead rubber match with a weakened squad. Lol
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

1naija wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:00 pm RSA 2 - Morocco 1
Yup and margin could have been bigger. So much for the greatest African team of all time.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:12 pm
Yup and margin could have been bigger. So much for the greatest African team of all time.
You are hilarious.

One meaningless game (Morocco are already qualified)

And you want to erase what they achieved.

Until another African team makes the semis taking out the top quality teams they did, your hate will not change that fact.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Please stop making excuses for their subpar performances. If Morocco thought it was meaningless they wouldn't field a strong squad with their world class players such as Ziyech, Hakimi, Mazraoui, Neysri, and other WC starters. They were outplayed by S Africa for long moments in the game. The score could've been a lot worse if S AFrica were more clinical. It's as simple as that
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm
YUJAM wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:12 pm
You are hilarious.

One meaningless game (Morocco are already qualified)

And you want to erase what they achieved.

Until another African team makes the semis taking out the top quality teams they did, your hate will not change that fact.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

South Africa could have won my like 4 if they were more composed.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.