Ancelotti confirms he wants to leave PSG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ancelotti confirms he wants to leave PSG

Post by Purity »

Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that he wants to quit Paris Saint-Germain to pave the way for an expected switch to Real Madrid.

http://www.sports247.my/2013/05/footbal ... leave-psg/
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ancelotti confirms he wants to leave PSG

Post by green4life »

PSG denied his request tho. Not sure what that means.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

green4life wrote:PSG denied his request tho. Not sure what that means.

MONEY!

RM GO PAY BIG TO GET AM...
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Carlos will leave.. It has nothing to with pay but honor to manage REAL MADRID.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

GUEST wrote:
green4life wrote:PSG denied his request tho. Not sure what that means.

MONEY!

RM GO PAY BIG TO GET AM...
No wonder they're trying to get Roman to pay the 20 mill termination clause that's supposed to kick in if Jose breaks the contract ... Jose done already told them, he'll "happily" continue on the job. Lets see how that drama plays out too :mrgreen:
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

@FrankLampardUK
Ancelotti: "My intention is to leave the club. This is not the right time to explain the reasons and maybe I will never explain why."
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Ancelotti: "I turned off my phone [before I arrived at the award ceremony]. I have opportunities and Real Madrid are one of them."
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Ancelotti: "I had a meeting with the president and Leonardo and I asked to leave the club. Now, I must wait for their response."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Next manager to be sacked by Real.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri has confirmed he will be leaving his position after leading the club to second place in Serie A this season.. Any chance Napoli manager goes to REAL?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Make them just Swap :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

Mourinho to PSG...

Ancelotti to RM.....

Chelsea go for Inter-Milan 29yrs Coach..

Problem solved..
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cheii... Money good oh... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Soldier of Fortune...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Who dey go City?
oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

kajifu wrote:Who dey go City?
benitez
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

Loyalty in football is dead. Football is now filled with whoring coaches and players. No wonder the likes of Wenger and AF are legends.
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.-----JOSHUA 24 VS 15.

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

Ancelotti should be careful what he wishes for. The Bernabeu is a den of vipers...
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

Exactly. l wonder what the attraction is for a man like him. He was close to tears after Chelsea sacked him and now that he has a chance to become a legend at PSG, he is dumping it for a job no one has held for any reasonable lenght of time.
femibyte wrote:Ancelotti should be careful what he wishes for. The Bernabeu is a den of vipers...

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

WINNERMAN wrote:Exactly. l wonder what the attraction is for a man like him. He was close to tears after Chelsea sacked him and now that he has a chance to become a legend at PSG, he is dumping it for a job no one has held for any reasonable lenght of time.
femibyte wrote:Ancelotti should be careful what he wishes for. The Bernabeu is a den of vipers...
You two are funny. Getting fired from Real never hurt anyone in their career. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Almost likewise with respect to CFC I haven't seen any manager who left Chels find himself unemployed & hungry. Even Rafa came in and got his near dead career back on track.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

green4life wrote:
WINNERMAN wrote:Exactly. l wonder what the attraction is for a man like him. He was close to tears after Chelsea sacked him and now that he has a chance to become a legend at PSG, he is dumping it for a job no one has held for any reasonable lenght of time.
You two are funny. Getting fired from Real never hurt anyone in their career. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Almost likewise with respect to CFC I haven't seen any manager who left Chels find himself unemployed & hungry. Even Rafa came in and got his near dead career back on track.
:lol: Where are DiMatteo and Avram Grant?

Here's my prediction:
Chelsea : Mourinho
Monaco: Mancini
PSG: Henyches
Real: Ancelotti
City: Pelligrini
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

smartbrother wrote:
green4life wrote:

Here's my prediction:
Di Matteo was fired THIS season in mid-season. Not adviceable to take a job. Grant is not a manager on the level of the others. Even still he got two EPL jobs after Chels (Pompey & West Ham) and failed which supports the obvious. If you are a quality manager you rebound. Grant no be am.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi says that head coach Carlo Ancelotti has already sealed a pre-contract with Real Madrid.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

smartbrother wrote:
green4life wrote:

Here's my prediction:
The Monaco guy already confirmed Ranieri as the coach for next season
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

There is a long list of managers who got hurt/damaged by their RM encounters eg RAmes, Qeuros, Camacho etc were never the same after RM? Those with strong personalities tend to shake it off but Ancellotti is not one.