Ageologists version 2013

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria U17 (1) "Awoniyi" vs Uruguay (0) 2H

Post by mcal »

soma wrote:This Godwin guy is over 17
...make 71 :roll: :twisted:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria U17 (2) "Awoniyi X2" vs Uruguay (0) FT

Post by txj »

I believe we are still cheating.

We have improved, but we are still using overaged players.

It will take a team that can match us physically to be able to stop Nigeria. And even then, they may not match the talent..

We may win the trophy, but the real challenge comes afterwards...What do you do with it?

I have watched a lot of youth football first hand and at such levels, even a 3month age gap can be decisive!

Its just my two cents....

Signing off....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:I believe we are still cheating.

It will take a team that can match us physically to be able to stop Nigeria. And even then, they may not match the talent..

We may win the trophy, but the real challenge comes afterwards...What do you do with it?

I have watched a lot of youth football first hand and at such levels, even a 3month age gap can be decisive!

Signing off....
FIFA has to build better MRI machines... :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Signing off....
Significant accusation to make. What's your proof? They all went through and passed MRI scans.
Or do you have proof on how to fake an MRI scan?

Listen, I agree with you that the real challenge is in developing these young boys into professionals. Most national teams struggle with this, even countries with a strong local league and resources. But this is no reason to belittle these boys, especially if you cannot prove it.

BTW, your 2 cents are not worth very much without proof...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Aareonakakanfo
Egg
Egg

Post by Aareonakakanfo »

Signing off....
bolaji
Egg
Egg

Post by bolaji »

charlie wrote:

Signing off....
Significant accusation to make. What's your proof? They all went through and passed MRI scans.
Or do you have proof on how to fake an MRI scan?

Listen, I agree with you that the real challenge is in developing these young boys into professionals. Most national teams struggle with this, even countries with a strong local league and resources. But this is no reason to belittle these boys, especially if you cannot prove it.

BTW, your 2 cents are not worth very much without proof...

I told y'all the fool is a Oyinbo yansh licker. He's the type that will never find anything good to write about Nigeria. He's upset because the boys beat Uruguay and that victory nullified his eternal oyinbo team worshipping.

Someone should put the angel* on a suicide watch although he's hanging on for dear life just incase Sweden upsets Nigeria in the S-Final which will enable him "lecture us all" on how the Swedes are tactical, technical and eternally better than anything Nigeria can offer till the year 3056. :rotf:

Hopefully the angel* SIGNS off FOREVER :lol:
Last edited by bolaji on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

txj IS NOT A NIGERIAN football fan...even if he see's a new born baby playing he has excuses. I was done with him after the ANC,He knows write perfectly,thats about it,he knows nothing about what he writes about which is football.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Aareonakakanfo wrote:

Signing off....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Lol I knew it in the beginning when this guy said the Uruguay players were "no match" for us at a time when the game was very much balanced. When other posters probed him further he mentioned a "physical" mismatch. That pretty much confirmed my earlier suspicion. So the latest ramble didn't catch me off guard. I don't have the time or patience for his foolishness anymore.

See the guy asking for "proof" yesterday now feels feels justified to "believe" when it suits him. I pity those who have to listen to his foolish arguments outside the internet
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
bolaji
Egg
Egg

Post by bolaji »

niyi wrote:Lol I knew it in the beginning when this guy said the Uruguay players were "no match" for us at a time when the game was very much balanced. When other posters probed him further he mentioned a "physical" mismatch. That pretty much confirmed my earlier suspicion. So the latest ramble didn't catch me off guard. I don't have the time or patience for his foolishness anymore.

See the guy asking for "proof" yesterday now feels feels justified to "believe" when it suits him. I pity those who have to listen to his foolish arguments outside the internet

Don't mind the "SLAVE MAN". When the 6ft 2 inches Swedish players were physically outmatching our boys and playing rugby against our players in Match 2, he said they were "tactically and technically superior" and was gushing over their toe nails and belly buttons. :laugh: Now that our boys defeated another physically imposing Uruguayan team, he quickly resorted to "age cheating".
What the difference between the angel* and the Iranian coach? :laugh:
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
andyk1012
Egg
Egg

Post by andyk1012 »

Signing off....

You are a very Stupid Man...

Mods please feel free to ban me if i broke any law. That guy is an angel*. :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed
off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their
best years are already behind them.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

My father always admonished me that if I have nothing valuable to add, it's best I keep quiet. Unfortunately someone didnt tell him same. Shame.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Signing off....
I see u got your blogging certificate from the school of Ade Ojikere. Nothing else makes sense!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

txj wrote: It will take a team that can match us physically to be able to stop Nigeria.
Sweden? Iran? Uruguay? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Signing off....
Thank God for that!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kone
Egg
Egg

Post by kone »

seriosly i dont get why txj is being critisized like what he said is not true, since 2001 nigeria has been at this u 17 world cup finals 3 times yet there is no progress, you guys try to claim that they passed all the mri scams, but you forgot that our u 17 2009 squad also passed it, when literally all of them were overage as in all of them with the obvious being chukwudi, kayode, ajagun and okoro that should already automatically remove the validility of the mri "scam" i mean if those 4 players passed the mri scam when they clearly have record of playing ball at our league many years before 2009 then we shouldnt use that mri to make an example, now to this current u17 i think they actually look young and like txj said we have improved in age cheating, now with that saying the 2007 squad brought us

2003 u 17 brought us mikel and obasi top players
2007 brought us haruna lukman star midfilder top player
2009 brought us onazi, azeez and omeruo

if these 2013 u 17 can bring us yahaya, success and iheanacho i would be very very exited expecially iheanacho
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

kone wrote:seriosly i dont get why txj is being critisized like what he said is not true, since 2001 nigeria has been at this u 17 world cup finals 3 times yet there is no progress, you guys try to claim that they passed all the mri scams, but you forgot that our u 17 2009 squad also passed it, when literally all of them were overage as in all of them with the obvious being chukwudi, kayode, ajagun and okoro that should already automatically remove the validility of the mri "scam" i mean if those 4 players passed the mri scam when they clearly have record of playing ball at our league many years before 2009 then we shouldnt use that mri to make an example, now to this current u17 i think they actually look young and like txj said we have improved in age cheating, now with that saying the 2007 squad brought us

if these 2013 u 17 can bring us yahaya, success and iheanacho i would be very very exited expecially iheanacho

More than that, I foresee a bright future for the entire back four; Okon and Bello are top notch. Awoniyi, Iheanacho, Success and Yahaya. The future is really really bright.
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Signing off....
txj,

Interesting take on this issue, I must state. Why exactly do you believe that Nigeria continues to cheat? Be assured that I do not dismiss your claim but I need to be convinced by some compelling argument.

First of all your claim that a 3-month age gap at the U-17 level is a huge gap has very little basis, bros. It does not show such a gap at that level. This isn't U-9! High School ball in the USA involves players from U-15 all the way to U-19 (Four year gaps) and the difference that you talk about is hardly evident. In fact, my son at U-15 is just as physically able in his high school team where he consistently outplays the 17 and 18 year olds on his team. My daughter at 16 is doing exactly the same thing. While differences may exist with a few players, it certainly will not be 3 months!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Txj is a complete angel*.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

100%Naija wrote:
deanotito wrote:Okay, I've heard a lot about this team over the last few weeks...all those stories about total football and the like.

Today, I got to watch them and I must say I was a bit underwhelmed. They have the swagger and luck of champions but their football is a bit of a bore and they are about 50 miles away from "total".

They're a decent side and I'm happy we seem to have given up age cheating, but there is a lot more hype around this team than is deserved- based on what I saw
nwoke, please hence forth, you shall be addressed as otito. I hereby strip you of your deanship. :roll: :roll: :roll:
CE! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Signing off....
Of course you do.... :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Of vourse TXJ is still cheating.

Only when Berti stash is the coach will he be convinced that we can win based on tactical and technical inputs. All what we achieved now is due to our physicality. Nothing to do eith the years of camping. Nothing to do with coaching. We are playing rugby with our physicality.

Any evidence to know a certified clown?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

green4life wrote:

Signing off....
I see u got your blogging certificate from the school of Ade Ojikere. Nothing else makes sense!

Nna, I tire for TXJ... na di same guy who when Gotti tries to show him the error of his ways by making the same spurious allegations against him, he gets offended... :( :?
leftee wrote:
kone wrote:seriosly i dont get why txj is being critisized like what he said is not true, since 2001 nigeria has been at this u 17 world cup finals 3 times yet there is no progress, you guys try to claim that they passed all the mri scams, but you forgot that our u 17 2009 squad also passed it, when literally all of them were overage as in all of them with the obvious being chukwudi, kayode, ajagun and okoro that should already automatically remove the validility of the mri "scam" i mean if those 4 players passed the mri scam when they clearly have record of playing ball at our league many years before 2009 then we shouldnt use that mri to make an example, now to this current u17 i think they actually look young and like txj said we have improved in age cheating, now with that saying the 2007 squad brought us

More than that, I foresee a bright future for the entire back four; Okon and Bello are top notch. Awoniyi, Iheanacho, Success and Yahaya. The future is really really bright.
Naijaria, has done it again, beaten a Machine... :taunt:

They should play only Naijarians born overseas.... oh wait a minute... even the ones born overseas allegedly failed MRI test even though he was under 17...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:

Signing off....
txj,

Interesting take on this issue, I must state. Why exactly do you believe that Nigeria continues to cheat? Be assured that I do not dismiss your claim but I need to be convinced by some compelling argument.

First of all your claim that a 3-month age gap at the U-17 level is a huge gap has very little basis, bros. It does not show such a gap at that level. This isn't U-9! High School ball in the USA involves players from U-15 all the way to U-19 (Four year gaps) and the difference that you talk about is hardly evident. In fact, my son at U-15 is just as physically able in his high school team where he consistently outplays the 17 and 18 year olds on his team. My daughter at 16 is doing exactly the same thing. While differences may exist with a few players, it certainly will not be 3 months!
If Carlos Strandberg was Naijarian, TXJ will claim he was a cheat... forget where he was born.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...