UEFA CL - Olimpiacos(2) VS Manchester UTD(0) Olaitan Starts

Last edited by Sunset on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Re: Michael Olaitan on the Champions League Game Against Uni

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

the litmus game approaches for Olaitan. Careers are made from games like these.........
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong

smh at people judging a player based on one game.

Good luck Olaitan. :thumb:

metalalloy wrote:smh at people judging a player based on one game.

My brother make I follow you shake head :lol:

The only reason this match fit get my attention is cos a naija boy is playing. I actually have a meeting with a vendor at 3pm. So olaitan and co must hope I will be available to spare my time watching this worthless game. A better team with a quality afcon champ plays wed

I'll be watching..he must shine or else I'll call him a sheHim till he shines.. :evil:

Abeg shut up! We're you not of the people crucifying Ujah based on his performance in the Tahiti game? Mschewwww!!!

bushboy wrote:

Abeg shut up! We're you not of the people crucifying Ujah based on his performance in the Tahiti game? Mschewwww!!!
One team is Manchester United, whilst the Other only had 1 professional player. :roll:

Sunset wrote:
bushboy wrote:

One team is Manchester United, whilst the Other only had 1 professional player. :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sunset wrote:
bushboy wrote:

And the guys he plays against in Norway and Germany are what??

paj wrote:I'll be watching..he must shine or else I'll call him a sheHim till he shines.. :evil:
I'll say this once, this your she-him crap is childish, old, out-dated, and silly. Find something current, relevant, or better still, funny, to use.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

OLYMPIAKOS V MANCHESTER UNITED
Venue: Karaiskakis Stadium, Athens Date: Tuesday 25 February Kick-off: 19:45 GMT

TEAM NEWS

Manchester United are without defenders Phil Jones and Jonny Evans for their Champions League last-16 first-leg match against Olympiakos.
Jones (hip) and Evans (calf) did not travel, while Nani is also sidelined with a hamstring injury.
Record signing Juan Mata is cup-tied after playing in the competition with Chelsea, but Rafael and Danny Welbeck are both fit after injury.
Olympiakos's top scorer Javier Saviola is out with a thigh problem.
Kostas Mitroglou was sold to Fulham in January and Marko Scepovic is cup-tied, so 21-year-old Nigerian Michael Olaitan will lead the line.
It is unknown whether January signing Nelson Valdez is fit to play.
"He's alive and that's all I am telling you," said Olympiakos coach Michel when asked about the fitness of the Paraguayan.
The Greek champions are unbeaten in their domestic league and hold a 20-point lead at the top from PAOK.
"It will be far from easy," said United boss David Moyes of Tuesday's match.
"Olympiakos came through a difficult group with Benfica, Paris St-Germain [and Anderlecht].
"They have a great home record so it will be a difficult night."
Former United goalkeeper Roy Carroll is likely to be on the bench.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26327283
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
opine

Post by opine »

Cally wrote:
paj wrote:I'll be watching..he must shine or else I'll call him a sheHim till he shines.. :evil:
I'll say this once, this your she-him crap is childish, old, out-dated, and silly. Find something current, relevant, or better still, funny, to use.
Thank you for stating what I've thought for a while now. May I also add irritating.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN

STFU , what do you know about football? Nothing! Your a little kid in this game, so sit down boy!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN

bushboy wrote:

The guy is an angel* I swear! I hope he responds to this- I have a day off today! I am ready to deal with him very well.....
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
opine

Post by opine »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:
bushboy wrote:

The guy is an angel* I swear! I hope he responds to this- I have a day off today! I am ready to deal with him very well.....

Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?

He cant be judged solely on one game as players do have off days , but in same vein he might not have a bigger stage to audition for the world cup again.

bushboy wrote:

Huh? :? See this mumu! you must have me confused with someone else. You see how you are a joke on this site? So now we have to add the term "Bloody Liar" in addition to opaks master when talking about you? :lol: :lol: We have an effing search function, show me where i criticized Ujah based on one game, specifically his performance in the Tahiti game? If i have ever "criticized" Ujah at all, it is tangentially when i was ridiculing YOU in your useless over hyping and jinxing of players (ujah and ighalo). You are utterly clueless about the game so please just keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance. This is an example of what ive said about Ujah.
I disagree that Ujah was not doing much. He had two good chances to score which means he was doing something.We were knocking on the door the whole match but for some really good saves from the Namibian keeper we looked like we were going to score. Just making subs does not guarantee a goal. Ideye also had a miss against Kenya so there is no guarantee that he would have scored. Akpala against Mexico looked out of sorts. I agree that i would have made a sub, but he is the coach who sees them train and presumably has an idea of knows how he wants to use them. He should be afforded that courtesy.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236267&p=3877449&hi ... h#p3877449

Yup, thats right, now crawl back into your hole.

B!GGESTMAN wrote:
bushboy wrote:

And the resident moron arrives.. See dis one.. day off, do you have a job apart from coming onto CE and typing in big font like a retard. :lol: I have responded, go ahead. show me where i criticized Ujah against Tahiti..

Anuofia.. :lol:

imehjunior wrote:

He cant be judged solely on one game as players do have off days , but in same vein he might not have a bigger stage to audition for the world cup again.

And i agree with you 100%. He may have a day off or he may explode in one game which could be an aberration . A whole body of work is a better assessment than one hyped up game against Manchester united.

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN

imehjunior wrote:

And i agree with you 100%. He may have a day off or he may explode in one game which could be an aberration . A whole body of work is a better assessment than one hyped up game against Manchester united.
An angel* at 40 is an angel* forever!! Is it only 1 game that he can potentially play against Man Utd? Do you ever use that brain of yours (thats assuming you have one!) As Keshi has not picked him for the Mexico game, this is the boy's only chance to see if he can hack it at the highest level, however no one said that his "whole body of work" will not be considered as well!

Abeg sit down and stop foaming from the mouth! Mad dog!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN

Now that the coward has sat down, where o you guys think that Olaitan will play? CF? To be honest I am not completely sold on the lad, I hope he proves me wrong tonight sha.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
patrick

Post by patrick »

Final preparations ahead of tomorrow's match against Real Madrid, Obasi is in the squad.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more