Nigeria Vs US in Florida June 7th confirmed by USSF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

amos09
Egg
Egg
Nigeria Vs US in Florida June 7th confirmed by USSF

Post by amos09 »

CHICAGO (March 6, 2014) – The U.S. Men’s National Team will play three Send-Off Series matches in San Francisco, New York and Jacksonville, Fla., as part of its final preparations for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

The U.S. will face Azerbaijan, Turkey and Nigeria in the Send-Off Series, providing the U.S. MNT with the opportunity to play three matches in 12 days – a similar timeline the team will encounter during the group stage of the World Cup.

The U.S. begins the Send-Off Series against Azerbaijan at 7 p.m. PT on May 27 at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, Calif., and will then travel to the East Coast for the next two matches. In the second match, the U.S. faces Turkey on June 1 at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J., kicking off at 2 p.m. ET. The U.S. concludes the series on June 7 at 6 p.m. ET against Nigeria at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla.

All three matches will be broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2, WatchESPN and UniMas. Fans can also listen on ESPN Deportes Radio or follow on Twitter @ussoccer.

Ticket information for all three matches will be provided at a later date. To receive updated ticketing information, join the U.S. Soccer Supporters Club at any level. Members at the Star Club and above will have access to priority ticketing benefits.

“We are absolutely thrilled with the schedule we have put together for the Send-Off Series,” said U.S. Men’s National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann. “We have some fantastic opponents that will help us get prepared for the teams we will meet in the World Cup, and also the opportunity to experience different climates and conditions in the venues. There has been amazing support from our fans these last years on our path to Brazil, and we know there will be awesome atmospheres in each of the stadiums. It’s the perfect way to start our journey.”

The U.S. will begin its World Cup training camp in mid-May. The exact starting date and location will be released in the near future.

After the match in Jacksonville, the U.S. MNT will travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil, its base camp location during the World Cup. The U.S. is training at Sao Paulo FC, and will conduct its final preparations in advance of Group G matches against Ghana, Portugal and Germany.
2014 FIFA World Cup Home Page
2014 FIFA World Cup Schedule

Send-Off Series Schedule:

Date

Opponent

Time

TV

Venue

May 27

Azerbaijan

7 p.m. PT

ESPN2, WatchESPN, UniMas

Candlestick Park; San Francisco, Calif.

June 1

Turkey

2 p.m. ET

ESPN2, WatchESPN, UniMas

Red Bull Arena; Harrison, N.J.

June 7

Nigeria

6 p.m. ET

ESPN, WatchESPN, UniMas

EverBank Field; Jacksonville, Fla.

http://www.ussoccer.com/news/mens-natio ... eries.aspx
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Vs US in Florida June 7th confirmed by USSF

Post by Undertaker »

I thought someone said USA vs. Nigeria will be in Houston? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Undertaker wrote:I thought someone said USA vs. Nigeria will be in Houston? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They keep changing it back and forth.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kai them don change am again.. now man go spend more dough :atc:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Come on SE, put a whooping on them and shut Kolinzo up once and for all. :woot:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Idika
Egg
Egg

Post by Idika »

How I wish they play us in San Francisco. I for full ground. Anyway, wherever they carry us go, na winning all the way for the Eagles.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Why are Nigeria playing in that country again? Everytime they go there the Nigerian Americans let their nation down! :roll:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

It was never changed, it was always Jax. Na sule provide us the wrong info.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

They never changed it. Someone reported and you knuckleheads ran with it without verification. Smh. Anyways to clarifyfor you knuckleheads again, the team will camp in Houston then on June 3rd play Greece in Philadelphia and on June 7th will play the United States in Jacksonville.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

well be like say i go collect vacation.. God willing i dey hit Jville
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved